[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World

Just wanted to stop by and give a massive thank you to the author for all of these very well done animations. Also, thank you to both Angelus75 and Roman Catholic for the revised versions. 

PS. In regards to the code names, I just copy/pasted from the updated package files themselves. It was odd that when using the old versions and registering them, they appeared under packages, but then disappeared for some reason.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:44 PM, redbowgal said:

I was super excited for these animations but when i go to download them they come up as a .rar file. 

Any help would be appreciated

I use the B1 https://b1.org/ downloaded it and when you right click it comes up with the option to extract it. It can do multiple or individual and gives you the option to create a new folder or just extract here. Simple and easy to use for .rar and zip files. 

• 3 months later...

Most animations work great but my Sims give up and end Woohoo with certain bed positions:

• Kiss Blowjob Left side FFMF - Bed
  • Anal and Blowjob Group Sex Foursome MFMF - Bed
  • Pleasing gangbang 4P MFMM - Bed
  • Kiss Blowjob Left side bed threesome FMF - Bed 

No actual error message, just the normal Sim "blocked path" thought bubble. I'm using the base game beds, do I need one from an expansion or user created ones? There is plenty of room on the sides and foot, but the head is against a wall if that matters.  

"Inside game click in Kinky World >>> Settings >>> Animations >>> Position lists write the name:"

...What name? It doesnt give what kind of name I have to write. I know I have to register L666's animation in kinky world --> settings but I dont know what to write to register it.

16 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

"Inside game click in Kinky World >>> Settings >>> Animations >>> Position lists write the name:"

...What name? It doesnt give what kind of name I have to write. I know I have to register L666's animation in kinky world --> settings but I dont know what to write to register it.

Here is where I got how to register the animations (Source of where I got it:

When you read through the link, you will get to this part:'

Animations needs to be registered with KW ingame. When you start your game you might have to wait a bit before you get a KW-message. KW is a big mod so be patient. Once you have gotten the KW-message you can click your sim and find

KinkyWorld>Settings>Woohoo>Packages. Some of the animations are automatically registered but not all. you need to register every animationpack one by one by typing them in, and then wait for it to be registered:

Animations needs to be registered with KW ingame. When you start your game you might have to wait a bit before you get a KW-message. KW is a big mod so be patient. Once you have gotten the KW-message you can click your sim and find

KinkyWorld>Settings>Woohoo>Packages. Some of the animations are automatically registered but not all. you need to register every animationpack one by one by typing them in, and then wait for it to be registered:

• KinkyWorldMasteranimations
  • KW_L666_Animations
  • KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
  • KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
  • KW_Amra72_Animations
  • KW_mike24_classics
  • KW_mike24_lesbians
  • KW_mike24_pets
  • KW_K69_Animations
  • KW_MaryJane_Animations

I think there are more animations besides above ones.

Check to see if you have other animations besides above to, if the animation author have listed what to type when register animations.

* One thing I'm not sure is about type in capitals or not.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 5/9/2022 at 8:09 PM, ioawdfv said:

One thing I'm not sure is about type in capitals or not.

I use the same exact capitalization that you have above, and it always works for me. I do notice that when they have been registered, the names all show up as lowercase.

I keep the list of all the animations that need to be registered in a text file that I use when I start a new game with new settings. I just open the file and copy the names and paste them one at a time into the game to register the packages. Whenever I download a new animation, I just add it to the list.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, redbowgal said:

I am new to downloading mods, how to i switch it from a .rar file to a .zip file?

That has nothing to do with mods. It has to do with PC usage.

A .rar/.zip file is a file created to save space, so it uses a format in which it removes groups of characters in sequence and replaces them with a single character - making all the 'words' using that sequence shorter - which makes the file size smaller. This is why the files need to be un-RARed or un-Zipped.

Both 'do' the same thing and each has their own program to accomplish this.

There isn't much need to change the compression method unless one is sharing a file with someone without internet access to download either program and must have a particular one . . . . .   Of course they could just share the proper compression program instead so the whole Idea of switching is suspect.

How?  Download the WinRar program. Run the .rar file through it to make it 'normal'.  Now download the Zipfile program and compress the file you just un-rared to normal back into a compressed state using the Zip format.

Why? You're the one whom wants to change the compression method.

[edit] If you want to learn more - try doing search on the internet. Just searching for Rarfile or Zipfile would give you access to both downloads as well as a wealth of information concerning both. But instead you ask computing questions on a random mod page hoping someone answers whom knows what they are talking about  :P

Edited by landess
4 hours ago, redbowgal said:

I am new to downloading mods, how to i switch it from a .rar file to a .zip file?

As @landess said, you do not "switch" anything. Sounds to me as you do not know to open files??? It's happened before, when people say this or that doesn't work, post a screenshot of their Mods folder, and it is full of un-zzipped files.

My old page here, I link to 9zip. It opens pretty much everything, so you do not need 10 different file opening programs, although it can be a bit slow.

You should have nothing in a TS3 Mods folder, except .package files! No read me's, no sims3packs, no pictures, no .rar files or zip files! Only .package!!!

Edited by TheLadysGhost
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all, thanks to Lady666 for these great animations and thanks to everyone who has been helpful responding to people's questions as well (you helped me too).

I have a really old version of OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations I downloaded years ago but none of my attempts to call it up in the registration menu in game work...

Just wondering if it's not supported anymore/was included in another package and is no longer required, or what the deal is since it's not available for download any longer.

I am curious to know!

Also I am using this version of KW:

To people looking for answers as to what to put in for registration in KW in-game, here they are. They are simply the file names:

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_L666_Animations

9 hours ago, sweetmeats said:

Hi all, thanks to Lady666 for these great animations and thanks to everyone who has been helpful responding to people's questions as well (you helped me too).

I have a really old version of OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations I downloaded years ago but none of my attempts to call it up in the registration menu in game work...

Just wondering if it's not supported anymore/was included in another package and is no longer required, or what the deal is since it's not available for download any longer.

I am curious to know!

Also I am using this version of KW:

To people looking for answers as to what to put in for registration in KW in-game, here they are. They are simply the file names:

KW_L666_Animations

KW build 410+ pre-loads the following animations so you don't need to register those,

KW_Amra72_Animations
KW_Galgat_Animations
KW_L666_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KW_Mike24_Pets
KW_Mike24_Lesbians
KW_Mike24_Classics
KW_K69_Animations
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KinkyLucasAnimations
KinkyLucasMultiAnimations
KinkyLucasRoughAnimations
Brisbane Australia
KW_Clydie_Anims
KW_OLLCity_Anims

You will still need to download and put the KW_ and OKW_ packages in your mods folder, they are not included in KW.