[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World

• 2 weeks later...

Are you thinking about bringing these wonderful animations over to the WickedWoohoo for Sims 4?

never! L666 works only sims 3. Sims 4 has took amra72 from us at all. please dont want l666 from us.sims 4 is a bad game and who wants to play it?sims 4 hasnt even seasons pack and an excellent mod like kinkyworld.and you cant walk from a lot to another lot.please dont insist anymore for sims4.sims 4 is a failure you know.maybe if sims 5 comes ,so l666 makes new animatıons for sims5

never! L666 works only sims 3. Sims 4 has took amra72 from us at all. please dont want l666 from us.sims 4 is a bad game and who wants to play it?sims 4 hasnt even seasons pack and an excellent mod like kinkyworld.and you cant walk from a lot to another lot.please dont insist anymore for sims4.sims 4 is a failure you know.maybe if sims 5 comes ,so l666 makes new animatıons for sims5

I second this.

I wasn't aware that Amra left us for the Sims 4, that's a damn shame but if L666 splits to that would cripple KW since right now its just Mike and L666 making fresh anims for it.

Sims 4 = Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows Millennium,  Each one of those operating systems was inferior to its predecessor, especially Windows Millennium.  Many say Windows 10 is a jump up but to me it sounds more like a smart phone OS since there's all these apps you can download like the new Vudu one.  If I want to go the smart phone route I'll get a galaxy, one that doesn't blow up.

I second this.

I wasn't aware that Amra left us for the Sims 4, that's a damn shame but if L666 splits to that would cripple KW since right now its just Mike and L666 making fresh anims for it.

Sims 4 = Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows Millennium, Each one of those operating systems was inferior to its predecessor, especially Windows Millennium. Many say Windows 10 is a jump up but to me it sounds more like a smart phone OS since there's all these apps you can download like the new Vudu one. If I want to go the smart phone route I'll get a galaxy, one that doesn't blow up.

i have learnt to make animations too.but im so lazy.:-D i didnt work so much on it.dont be afraid,if all our animators leave us, i am still here.

Are you thinking about bringing these wonderful animations over to the WickedWoohoo for Sims 4?

I understand your proposition for Sims 3, but you can't speak for L666. I adore L666's animations for 3 and wish for them in my 4. If you a true sims player, you'd know that Sims 3 started out the same way so give it time, Base came out in 09 and seasons didn't arrive til 12. 

I second this.

Sims 4 = Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows Millennium,  Each one of those operating systems was inferior to its predecessor, especially Windows Millennium.  Many say Windows 10 is a jump up but to me it sounds more like a smart phone OS since there's all these apps you can download like the new Vudu one.  If I want to go the smart phone route I'll get a galaxy, one that doesn't blow up.

I have Win 10 and it runs smooth. You don't have to download the apps, it's totally optional. What is your op system?

I understand your proposition for Sims 3, but you can't speak for L666. I adore L666's animations for 3 and wish for them in my 4. If you a true sims player, you'd know that Sims 3 started out the same way so give it time, Base came out in 09 and seasons didn't arrive til 12.
dont kick up a fuss.and dont steal our animator.you wont be able to get sims 3 features on sims 4.sims 4 requires 2 gb ram while it hasnt got any packs at all.thats enough.we can walk from a lot to another lot on sims 3 base game.when would this feature come on sims 4?only god knows

dont kick up a fuss.and dont steal our animator.you wont be able to get sims 3 features on sims 4.sims 4 requires 2 gb ram while it hasnt got any packs at all.thats enough.we can walk from a lot to another lot on sims 3 base game.when would this feature come on sims 4?only god knows

so let me guess Sims 3 is only Sims game with open world engine while sim 4 isn't its just like sim 1 and 2 am I correct?

There's a number of car animations but my sims are only doing the blowjob one, the others don't show up. Anyone knows why that might be? Thanks in advance.

Just work with one type - car sports

If you want more, try this section

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60178-kinky-world-custom-cars/

Update S.16 and S12

Enjoy

Thank you very much for the update! The animations are great. I'm using the recommended cars (Audi Roadster) but my sims only the the blowjob, if I try to change the pose, this message comes up:

WooHooProxy.GetWoohooStage.NoSuitablePosition: All

Do you happen to know why that happens?

so let me guess Sims 3 is only Sims game with open world engine while sim 4 isn't its just like sim 1 and 2 am I correct?

yes,i wanted to say this.your english is better than mine.thanks.why do we need sims 4 for enrich ea arts?sims 4 came after sims 3 but it's just comparable with sims 2.im sure sims 4 players envy us .

No one is fussing except you. I asked a question to L666 and you want to get all hostile like I'm going to take L666 hostage.Maybe L666 can do both like mike24 is doing

No one is fussing except you. I asked a question to L666 and you want to get all hostile like I'm going to take L666 hostage.Maybe L666 can do both like mike24 is doing
whatever,i dont want to quibble.l666 does what she wants..

whatever,i dont want to quibble.l666 does what she wants..

if she decides to stay with sim 3 so be it, if she moves over to sim 4 so be it. its not up to us to decide, its up to her and her alone. can everyone respect that please. that being said we do need more animations for Sim 4 AND Sim 3 but she cant do both at the same time ether. Of course she can always teach one of LL members to do her work so she can switch over to the newer sim 4. but that has to be up to her and her alone. enough fighting please.