What i did wrong? the loading screen is strange 1/4 of all my pic is to white and have a "glow" maybe is my enb boost or my skyrim setting please help me

20200620230304_1.jpg.cc35c16f30d2e222e8c8df51aac19053.jpg20200620225624_1.jpg.cb2d2c2cf01863b4aa350f3bb600b939.jpg20200620213719_1.jpg.c0a8413222beda74885503fc7606c7c1.jpg

but my skyrim game don't have this problem and if i use another ilov.... screen mod  don't have this problem i try with fog and without. The girl are so cute the skyrim think i'm in sovergard with the glow lol... ps your mod is awesome i'm love it

22 hours ago, tremyz said:

What i did wrong? the loading screen is strange 1/4 of all my pic is to white and have a "glow" maybe is my enb boost or my skyrim setting please help me

20200620230304_1.jpg.cc35c16f30d2e222e8c8df51aac19053.jpg20200620225624_1.jpg.cb2d2c2cf01863b4aa350f3bb600b939.jpg20200620213719_1.jpg.c0a8413222beda74885503fc7606c7c1.jpg

but my skyrim game don't have this problem and if i use another ilov.... screen mod  don't have this problem i try with fog and without. The girl are so cute the skyrim think i'm in sovergard with the glow lol... ps your mod is awesome i'm love it

Open the pics you want in your PC's picture editor, windows photo gallery etc, and turn the brightness down a couple notches, I posted about this a long time ago, dunno where it is in the comments now lol, shame our good man glev didn't sticky it lol, was really in depth, but the above is the shortest way I can say what to do, the pics have to be .jpg types tho, or .jpeg, .png's are un-editable in my windows photo editor.

All it is, is that something in the way skyrim handles the games color pallet jacks the brightness up like hell, I reckon it's because everything in skyrim is normally super dark and shadowy, so it boosts any form of light in order to help objects of interest pop out more, this results in abnormally colorful pics like these to become bloom-washed, hope it works for you, I still use this mod myself, it is very fun to mess around with and if you tinker around a bit you'll get the hang of it. ?

EDIT: I found it if you need proper steps, on page 9.

(*) Hey I found a perfect fix for the lighting issues with the loadscreens, With windows 10.

1) Open photos with the standard windows photo viewer and click "Edit, Organise or Share" in the top left of the picture frame, click desired photo for edit in the list that opens.

2) Then you should see an option in the middle of the tool bar above that says "Exposure" with a tiny arrow next to it, click the Arrow, and a list of 9 different shading levels will appear, click the one in the upper right, this will give bright photos a lot more balanced lighting.

3) You can also click "Fine Tuning" just to the right of Exposure to of course tweak the shadows and highlights to your liking.

4) If color temperature feels to bluish to you, or too redish, you can click the arrow next to "Color" to change the color filter to a more blue, red or even green shade, green isn't ideal tho, never looks good with anything I've tried.

5) Finally, when your finished, you should be able to just click the red X on the upper right of the window to exit, it should automatically save changes to the picture and if you wish to change photo back to original, you can open it up and press "Revert to Original" next to the X.

Then just make a profile containing the pics with this mod.

Annnnnd bingo! Now thine eyes are open, for you are no longer blinded by the radiance of glorious loadscreens! Huzzah! :tongue:

• 2 months later...

Many many thanks to the maker of this bat file.

I installed a load screen randomiser yesterday, since when I've spent literally a solid day and a half trying to work out how to convert my own pics to a dds format that displays properly. I was almost on the verge of giving up and then I found this, which works brilliantly. Great stuff ?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to get this to work, as I loved the original mod for LE.. but trying to get that pack to work with this is giving me a headache. Not only do I seem unable to get the loadscreens to work in the first place, but for the files used in the original e.g. GlevMenuRandomizer-LoreFriendlyBeast_v2.7z do i have to go through each and every file and remove their images to use them?

On 5/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, kra6969 said:

So after I make a new profile and it converts all the images into dds files then try to apply the loading screen profile to my game, I get this error thing in the console

Screenshot (6).png

i got the same message how do i fix

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 6:12 PM, pa_vix said:

I installed the mod, made the profile and everything, but when I load up skyrim it just uses the default loading screens.

What did I do wrong?

I was having the same problem i reread the instructions like 30 times, and then i noticed one comment while reading someone helping someone else. Make sure you have the Plugin for Glev's enabled if you're using something like vortex(nmm), my problem was I only had it installed in the mods tab but never had the plugin enabled. After I did that all my screens worked.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/12/2016 at 2:13 PM, Glev said:

A future version of this mod might include a way to automatically add these images as your main menu as well, if this is a feature you would like to see let me know!

Absolutely 1000% YES. A while ago I made my own Main Menu Randomizer Pack and thinking back it was hell, even if a version for that process isn't ever made, I still hate myself for not utilizing the DDS converter inside this back then. Oh if only I knew... so many hours...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, khirasier said:

so even though i have thousands of images in my profile it still selects the 100 zip reference then adds 100 images from the profile and discards the rest

i ended up having to manually edit your script to always apply the 10000 reference to get it to load my profile properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2022 at 11:04 AM, gnerd said:

I don't know what I did wrong. I'm still seeing the base game load screens. The first profile I created had gif pics, so I created a second profile, minus the gifs. Still not working. Is this thing affacted by the AE "upgrade?"

I noticed trying to run this on AE is not possible. It just crashes if you have load screens installed through this tool.

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2022 at 11:02 PM, Ilkazar said:

Having an issue where the black boxes are not getting sized properly to the image. example if I submit an image to be transformed to 1920x1080 dds it comes out as 2048x2048 with my image in the middle.

hello, i have the same problame, did u manage to find a fix for this?