• 4 weeks later...

Let me start by saying this mod is awesome and thank you for creating it.

I don't know if my question is asked before so apologies in advance. Everything is working as intended and I have my 4000 images appearing randomly on the loading screen, (It took 30 hours for the script to go over all images). 

Let's say I want to add another 500 images to the 4000 I already have, do I have to have the script to go over all of them from the beginning or is there a way to just add the 500 on top of that 4000?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

When we want to update a profile because we added new pictures to the folder, we have to process every single picture in that folder, and it can sometimes take hours (it takes more than 12 hours for me with 4.4k pictures), could you make it so the script checks which pictures have been processed by comparing the names, then process only the pictures that haven't been processed, that way people like me who have thousands of pictures in a single profile don't have to wait a day or less to process pictures since most of them will not be processed because they've already been.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:56 AM, Jgoftl said:

I noticed trying to run this on AE is not possible. It just crashes if you have load screens installed through this tool.

In my testing this only happened on the 10,000 image version. From my testing Skyrim AE can only handle 9100 load screens attached to one esp (I have another mod that adds more as well). I tried splitting this into two ESP, one with 8000 and one with 2000 and it still crashed. I think the issue is from eitehr A: AE can't load the files fast enough (all 10,000 are in the same folder) but I think that is unlikely as I have my skyrim list on a gen 4 M.2 or B: It's some weird quirk or memory issue. I also don't think it's B, as I have 32 gigs of ram and a 3080 ti and even when ONLY loading the load screens mods it still crashed.

TL;DR to fix this, open ESP in xedit and delete 900 of the entries in Load Screen Section. This WILL mean you lose those 900 screens, so if you want to be picky you can do as I did and sift through the textures and remove the load screens you specifically don't want.

If someone wants/needs me to I can upload an .esp file with the correctly deleted amounts.

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 7:33 PM, matthewes said:

In my testing this only happened on the 10,000 image version. From my testing Skyrim AE can only handle 9100 load screens attached to one esp (I have another mod that adds more as well). I tried splitting this into two ESP, one with 8000 and one with 2000 and it still crashed. I think the issue is from eitehr A: AE can't load the files fast enough (all 10,000 are in the same folder) but I think that is unlikely as I have my skyrim list on a gen 4 M.2 or B: It's some weird quirk or memory issue. I also don't think it's B, as I have 32 gigs of ram and a 3080 ti and even when ONLY loading the load screens mods it still crashed.

TL;DR to fix this, open ESP in xedit and delete 900 of the entries in Load Screen Section. This WILL mean you lose those 900 screens, so if you want to be picky you can do as I did and sift through the textures and remove the load screens you specifically don't want.

If someone wants/needs me to I can upload an .esp file with the correctly deleted amounts.

yes please

• 3 weeks later...

Need help, i use Skyrim SE and Mod Organizer 2

i installed the mod using MO2, check the box, right cliked it open explorer to find the .bat file inside tools folder

ive create a profile using only 37 images and load it but the loading screen still didnt change and set to default

Untitled.png

• 2 months later...

I've enjoyed this mod on several play throughs on three different computers. Now suddenly I only see a load screen I made about two out of every ten load screens. All the rest are just the black screen with the smoke. I noticed someone earlier mentioned a similar problem and I read that the modded load screens only load when you are fast traveling to a place you have not been, which can't be done in vanilla Skyrim. So does that mean that once you have been everywhere you never see another load screen ??? I use the campsites mod so I can fast travel around the map. I do see the modded load screens occasionally, ( 2 out of 10) so I know they are available. I made exactly 250. While attempting (in Mod Organizer) to fix my issue I mo-hid all but the 250 zip....didn't help. Does anyone know of a way to force the load screens or disable the black w/smoke load screen ??? maybe some .ini setting or something ??? I do not recall having this issue on any other play through. I am turning fifty-nine in three days and I don't expect to see sixty, so if you can help me with this issue I will formally grant you permission to tell anyone at all that you were kind to a dying man and helped to add some joy to the rest of his miserable life ?

Edited by emporerelrickinslayer