HDT Spazzing out

Leo77

After months of limiting my HDT only to breast/butt bounce i finally caved in and tried out the working vagina/collisions setups that seem to be the hottest thing right now. I tried out the

Bounce and Jiggle mod over at Nexus and all seems to work fine for the first few minutes, but after some testing with sexlab, namely after trying some cowgirl positions, my left butt cheek

just goes apeshit and wont stop spazzing out. I've no idea what to do with this since i always attributed these kinda problems to old/wrong skeletons, but that can't be the case because

i updated mine just yesterday....

Could some kind soul help me figure this one out?

i use Bouce and Jiggle myself and got no such problems.
it works with exxagerated and regular, so i guess the cause of the error lies in the body mesh that you use.

i use a body that's called COZ body in Bodyslide and sadly can't remember where i got it from, but maybe someone else does.

Edit: And i'm not using the HDT Object ... if that would make any difference - i don't know.

i use Bouce and Jiggle myself and got no such problems.

it works with exxagerated and regular, so i guess the cause of the error lies in the body mesh that you use.

i use a body that's called COZ body in Bodyslide and sadly can't remember where i got it from, but maybe someone else does.

Edit: And i'm not using the HDT Object ... if that would make any difference - i don't know.

I also use a bodyslide made CoS body (Which most probably stands for Clams of Skyrim) and i do use the HDT object (Merged its esps into one to keep plugin space. Didnt merge the esm of course). As far as my understanding goes, you need the HDT object for the HDT to work on NPCs, sounds pretty important to me.

EDIT:

I found re installing the skeleton and running fnis again helps . sometimes just doing things in the right order works .

Did that just now, still goes apeshit. Thanks for the input tho.

Im no HDT expert, but I've heard that spazzing can happen when your FPS isn't very steady. However seeing as it is only the left cheek that is bouncing, this is probably not the issue. Just a suggestion.

Well i'm on a notebook, so my FPS isn't the best, quite happily jumping between 25-33 outside and 25-60 inside but there isn't much i can do about that, also didnt have any issues with HDT until i tried out the collisions/working vagina one.

On a sidenote, i tried disabling the havok object, the hdt functionality seems to have stayed, but the seizure butt stayed too. I also played Amore with some citizens of Whiterun to determine if i'm the only one aflicted by the horrible curse of Crazybutt, to my horror it's already spread to them too, some even lost their right buttocks to the madness as well.

I used a modified version and it works well: CoS (BS nif) w/ All-in-One HDT Animated Puss Compilation (LL) for genitals/belly collision alone (deleted breast/butt ref. in hdt**-xml using JFF app). Then for breasts and butt use HDT-SMP: it doesn't spazz, go invisible, or to infinity and beyond. Doesn't seem to harm performance -- much. It's a workaround, but it's a great way for belly and genital collision (bounce), while maintaining advantages of HDT-SMP

Did you try on a new game if the glitch occours there as well?

Because maybe HDT bakes some data into the SKSE portion of the savegame (*.SKSE).

The SWAT team tried to reason with the butt on a new game, butt still refuses to cooperate. In other news, scientists just found out that beast races are immune to the ass madness of 2016, more at 7. Over to John with the weather.

I used a modified version and it works well: CoS (BS nif) w/ All-in-One HDT Animated Puss Compilation (LL) for genitals/belly collision alone (deleted breast/butt ref. in hdt**-xml using JFF app). Then for breasts and butt use HDT-SMP: it doesn't spazz, go invisible, or to infinity and beyond. Doesn't seem to harm performance -- much. It's a workaround, but it's a great way for belly and genital collision (bounce), while maintaining advantages of HDT-SMP

Link for the alternate CoS body, please?

The SWAT team tried to reason with the butt on a new game, butt still refuses to cooperate. In other news, scientists just found out that beast races are immune to the ass madness of 2016, more at 7. Over to John with the weather.

That's one way to put it. biggrin.png
Sorry, but i'm out of clues.

What do you mean, you want me to upload what i made in bodyslide?

I only downloaded the CoS stuff for bodyslide from the bounce and jiggle site, applied my preset in bodyslide and done.

EDIT: Don't really think it'll be an issue with the body since it works with beast races, sounds more like something is wrong with my normal skeleton, something that works in the beast skeleton.

Probably the best thing I have heard this year so far. Best of luck with the spazzy butt contagion! ;)

I only downloaded the CoS stuff for bodyslide from the bounce and jiggle site, applied my preset in bodyslide and done.What do you mean, you want me to upload what i made in bodyslide?

This was a question for crusher, as i never heard about this alternate CoS body,

So i managed to break it to the point where the butt behaves but the vagina stops working, then i managed to break it back where the vagina works but the butt gains free will again. Argonians and Khajiit remain unaffected and i'm at my wits end as to why i'm plagued by this race selective butthurt...

This was a question for crusher, as i never heard about this alternate CoS body,

Ah, sorry, my bad.

EDIT: Tried that JFF editor crusher spoke off, disabling all collisions for butt parts finally tamed the wild beast, but now it's so sedated as if i didnt even have the HDT. Why is this happening? :/

Because your system isn't up to snuff, frankly.

Havok and Bullet resolves, as HDT implemented them, rely very heavily on framerate, especially if you're using another injecting process alongside them, like pretty much any ENB made/updated in the last two years. (You might recall that ENB and HDT didn't use to get along at all.)

What you should do is build an MO profile that ONLY has FNIS, HDT and whatever bodies, outfits and skeletons you've chosen to use with, and check your framerate and collision thereof.

Both your CPU core count and GPU speed and also matter.

That's one way to put it. biggrin.png
Sorry, but i'm out of clues.

I modified the version myself: CoS Nif for BS provided by CoS (you can do bunches of edits to the nif in BS, for custom-ability); All -in- One provided by AiO AP. Modified the xml from AiO AP so HDT PE and HDT-SMP do not effect the same bones/paints. 

Leo, maybe try to get nice butt and breast bounce first, using HDT-SMP works better for me than HDT-PE; others find PE better. Once you have mastered the twerking/jiggle effects in HDT-SMP (you may need the Intel OpenCL (Win 10 has already) library to get cpu/gpus working etc, bunch of info in this thread). Then install CoS, or AiO AP etc... work slowly towards the a nice custom setup for your personal tastes, one jiggly body part at a time .  

If you don't have SMP providing bounce, and you delete xml variables using JFF for PE, you get no bouncy bounce. I hated/loved the bounce provided by PE, but it was too spazzy and buggy. SMP does not do any of that -- if you can get it to work on your system. 

Remove PE stuff for now use this as a starting point: HDT-SMP 8_5_15.7z (lots of the various configs aren't doing anything in there they're just old test stuff.)

Once you get things working, add CoS nif and stuff. And as previously mentioned above me: Use mod organizer if your just starting out with modding it is a magical miracle for modding. 

Or you could just remove the bottom spine bone collision if the xml has one. (for PE)

No idea how to do that. I've gone for that pack because i don't really know much about hdt. Same applies to crushers suggestion, i don't have the time (and probably willpower) to learn the ins and outs of that and fine tune my personal xml over hours of testing, that's why i've tried the BaJ preset + i quite like his xml now that i tested it ( not the butt spaz of course).

But i'd like to try removing that if you could point me in the right direction how i would go about doing that.

Also, about your previous post, i tried to test it without enb running at steady 60 fps and it still occured.

EDIT: Well, i edited something in the xml and the butt seems to behave itself while still retaining its bounce. If nothing comes up in a day or two when i test it a bit more extensively id say it would be safe to asume it worked. Guess crusher showing me the JFF editor was the input i was looking for after all, but thanks to all who tried to help.

Archived