CBBE skin textures ?

Benmc20

I've actually been using R.F Real Female lately and loving the way it looks with the sweat map and stuff. Though I still use Valkyr face textures.

Ida was nice, but I just can't get over that weird grey line all around the collar. Really throws it off for me.

But after seeing that Pride of Valhalla that Ralfetas linked, I might check that out instead now.

Edit: Okay loving the Pride of Valhalla. Very natural. Think that is going to be my new favorite now. Thanks for that :)

I am currently using these:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9810/?

OMGGGGGGGG - I just realized that I am not using a face texture, that is why the npcs look so bad, I use replacers for my and my companions faces, so no face text. Wow.

I'm currently using a customized version of the texture in the link above, along with a tweaked body preset that comes with the mod, and customized version of the shine map that ships with CBBE. The intention was to make something that looks a little more believable on perky or puffy nipple body types (or at least something that fits my tastes).

post-145287-0-66458200-1466772848_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-25878900-1466772908_thumb.jpg

For those who may be interested

Improved CBBE Skin Textures - Custom.rar

That's the Nuclear-CBBE hybrid body I was talking about earlier. Shot was made under unfavorable contre-jour conditions in a room with white walls, meaning total light reflection. Actually the skin color is olive, you might guess how a white woman would have looked like. The sweat effect is likewise gone, almost, as it would be under real conditions. The curvy body shows the costal arch and ain't that 'fat' in the abdominal region anymore as it's the case in Caliente's version. I'm almost convinced 'cause it looks familiar to me.

post-1114820-0-64088300-1466839548_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

I've come around again to Oni.  I decided I really like his face texture and shape a lot, though with lots of further experimentation I still like the Nuclear Nude body textures.  So I'm switching to Nuclear Nude body and Oni face (dry--his wet face practically glows in the sun like a mirror).

hey man the a good natrual body preset. mind sharing it?

I've come around again to Oni.  I decided I really like his face texture and shape a lot, though with lots of further experimentation I still like the Nuclear Nude body textures.  So I'm switching to Nuclear Nude body and Oni face (dry--his wet face practically glows in the sun like a mirror).

Thanks, Sandman, but I can't take credit for that one. Although I also like to make a lot of natural body presets, the one in that picture is "Plastic Free Curves" by Nyalarhotep on Nexus. However, I also use CBBE with Physics which makes all presets look even more natural.  But that Plastic Free Curves is still one of my favorite presets after all this time.

The one in the picture is the "VZ" version (for Veronica Zemanova).

I only use this and this for the face. Body retex? Like i give a shit lol Default CBBE is fine fer me.

There's so few character retex that i have but believe it or not, those are actually enough to create a near-perfect kawaii anime waifu face for me to fap like a motherfucker.

Ytye3Mr.jpg

Yes i'm a weeaboo and a terrible human being, i'm so proud of myself!

Kill me

I've actually been using R.F Real Female lately and loving the way it looks with the sweat map and stuff. Though I still use Valkyr face textures.

Ida was nice, but I just can't get over that weird grey line all around the collar. Really throws it off for me.

But after seeing that Pride of Valhalla that Ralfetas linked, I might check that out instead now.

Edit: Okay loving the Pride of Valhalla. Very natural. Think that is going to be my new favorite now. Thanks for that :)

I really enjoy using R.F Real Female as well but it has seem to have disappeared. Which is a shame cause I forgot to back up the original untouched mod : p 

Thanks, Sandman, but I can't take credit for that one. Although I also like to make a lot of natural body presets, the one in that picture is "Plastic Free Curves" by Nyalarhotep on Nexus. However, I also use CBBE with Physics which makes all presets look even more natural.  But that Plastic Free Curves is still one of my favorite presets after all this time.

The one in the picture is the "VZ" version (for Veronica Zemanova).

hey thanks for the name name, never knew it was on the nexus lol, i tried remaking it till you replied and failed badly at it.

I really enjoy using R.F Real Female as well but it has seem to have disappeared. Which is a shame cause I forgot to back up the original untouched mod : p 

Aww.. file removed...

• 1 month later...

Hey, all! First post here... so please don't shoot :P This might be a silly question, but how do you get the Nuclear Nude Skin to work with the face textures? I tried downloading and installing Valkyrs Female Face Textures but I can't seem to find how to change the skin type even though it has overwritten the CBBE .dds files. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Peace ;)

Hey, all! First post here... so please don't shoot :P This might be a silly question, but how do you get the Nuclear Nude Skin to work with the face textures? I tried downloading and installing Valkyrs Female Face Textures but I can't seem to find how to change the skin type even though it has overwritten the CBBE .dds files. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Peace ;)

Hi, Mordang7. Have you tried adjusting the roughness ( skin type ) settings in the show looks menu (either "slm 14" by console command or surgery chair if not).

You'll find that matching the skin color to the skin type makes for a good match between face and body textures.

Peace ;)

Hi, Mordang7. Have you tried adjusting the roughness ( skin type ) settings in the show looks menu (either "slm 14" by console command or surgery chair if not).

You'll find that matching the skin color to the skin type makes for a good match between face and body textures.

Thanks for your super fast reply! My difficulty is that I can't find such an option when going into the looks menu by typing: showlooksmenu player 1, in the console. Is that the exact name of the option? Sorry if I'm too much trouble :/ Started modding Fallout 4 like 4 days ago and it's different than Skyrim in the menus... learning curve :P

Peace ;)

Thanks for your super fast reply! My difficulty is that I can't find such an option when going into the looks menu by typing: showlooksmenu player 1, in the console. Is that the exact name of the option? Sorry if I'm too much trouble :/ Started modding Fallout 4 like 4 days ago and it's different than Skyrim in the menus... learning curve :P

Hi, Mordang7. I've got some pictures of what the  menu looks like here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59889-cbbe-neck-seam/?p=1687199

Please note that imgur often blocks their pictures from this site, so you may need to copy the links into a new tab rather than directly access them.

Also, I just type "slm 14" rather than spelling all that out :)

Peace ;)

Please note that imgur often blocks their pictures from this site, so you may need to copy the links into a new tab rather than directly access them.

Ok, got it. So if it's not too much trouble, I have a couple more questions if you can help me, are all of the options there now replaced by valkyrs textures? Also the body texture I use now is sweaty and the reason I chose Valkyrs is that in some of his screenshots his face textures seem either oiled or sweaty, do you know if there's an option for that? There's no fomod installer to select it neither optional files for manual installation.

Again, thanks a million for your lighting fast replies... you're the man! :)

Peace ;)

Ok, got it. So if it's not too much trouble, I have a couple more questions if you can help me, are all of the options there now replaced by valkyrs textures? Also the body texture I use now is sweaty and the reason I chose Valkyrs is that in some of his screenshots his face textures seem either oiled or sweaty, do you know if there's an option for that? There's no fomod installer to select it neither optional files for manual installation.

Hehe, no problem. I'm just listening to Game of Thrones audio book so I'm in front of computer but not using it.

I use the valkyr skin textures, too. However, as you've noticed, the skin is somewhat pale which makes it harder to match to other textures.

But I also use the "Photo Light HUD" mod by pcsafricanus on Nexus. Its default setting gives a gentle red hue to the face which also makes the pale Valkyr more easily match whatever body you have.

I'm not aware of a sweaty face texture, but I don't think you'll need it. I suggest trying that Photo Light first :)

(I might go away from keyboard in a bit, though, so if I miss a reply I apologize.)

Peace ;)

Hehe, no problem. I'm just listening to Game of Thrones audio book so I'm in front of computer but not using it.

I use the valkyr skin textures, too. However, as you've noticed, the skin is somewhat pale which makes it harder to match to other textures.

But I also use the "Photo Light HUD" mod by pcsafricanus on Nexus. Its default setting gives a gentle red hue to the face which also makes the pale Valkyr more easily match whatever body you have.

I'm not aware of a sweaty face texture, but I don't think you'll need it. I suggest trying that Photo Light first :)

(I might go away from keyboard in a bit, though, so if I miss a reply I apologize.)

Wow! You're an amazing person just so you know :D So I got an udpate:

http://imgur.com/a/rmrLa

Looking through the optional files in Nuclear Nude, the very last one Nuclear Wet Skin says in the description :  optional standalone wet skin and face material for all versions. After installing that everything is nearly perfect, aside the neck seam that is very visible no matter what skin roughness is selected.

Huge thanks! I'm a happy bunny :D:P

Archived