downloads nt working for me. the file cant be opened

don't need to open the files to install(to open the files use 7zip). use nexus mod manager, is fast and easy

thats the problem NMM cant even add the file to my mods list

i download the mod from loverlab and use nmm to install the two files. no problem, is work fine. no error in the nexus mod manager. try to use 7zip,

• 3 months later...

Ive installed both the recent files and the mod is working (the store is there and i can find the holotapes outside vault 111) 

i also have my custom ini like this

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
[Pipboy]
bPipboyDisableFX=1
[Display]
fPipboyScreenEmitIntensityPA=1.25
fPipboyScreenDiffuseIntensityPA=0.15

when i load a holotape the pipboy goes grey and if i try to close it it just crashes my game :(((
did i miss a step? thanks.

Ive installed both the recent files and the mod is working (the store is there and i can find the holotapes outside vault 111) 

i also have my custom ini like this

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
[Pipboy]
bPipboyDisableFX=1
[Display]
fPipboyScreenEmitIntensityPA=1.25
fPipboyScreenDiffuseIntensityPA=0.15

when i load a holotape the pipboy goes grey and if i try to close it it just crashes my game :(((
did i miss a step? thanks.

you need to install the lustylizard holotape game 7zand lusty lizard 0.9.1 7z for the game.

(nexus mod manager or manual install in program)

without it, the holotape game just dont'work and crashes the games. check if you have the games in the data/program,directory of fallout 4

• 3 months later...

Oniric...

Any chance of an update to Lusty Lizard????

Since Four Play is well on its way to fun times.... and making for a naughty commonwealth.

Maybe toss a workstation into the Lusty Lizard office somewhere and make the npc's into settlers for the cell.... add in a custom quest to bang everyone in the cell to gain access to the workstation.

Once that is done player's could easily set up npc's in that cell as prostitutes via Vinfamy's Prostitution 4play addon!!!

On the Clothing side...

Talk to Zenna or Human Nature about doing retextures for there mods (Free Daz or Easy Girl).

Irony Easy Girl already has a dress that uses the Slinky Dress material file (so doing a texture swap for it would be easy)....

Or Maybe even do a complete Kink Lusty Lizard DD (Re-texture) add-on... Inflatable plug's with the Lust Lizard logo's, Gecko Chastity Belts, Bra's, harnesses... and other kinky stuff comes to mind.... Now that would make the Common wealth more fun.

Oniric...

Any chance of an update to Lusty Lizard????

Since Four Play is well on its way to fun times.... and making for a naughty commonwealth.

Maybe toss a workstation into the Lusty Lizard office somewhere and make the npc's into settlers for the cell.... add in a custom quest to bang everyone in the cell to gain access to the workstation.

Once that is done player's could easily set up npc's in that cell as prostitutes via Vinfamy's Prostitution 4play addon!!!

On the Clothing side...

Talk to Zenna or Human Nature about doing retextures for there mods (Free Daz or Easy Girl).

Irony Easy Girl already has a dress that uses the Slinky Dress material file (so doing a texture swap for it would be easy)....

Or Maybe even do a complete Kink Lusty Lizard DD (Re-texture) add-on... Inflatable plug's with the Lust Lizard logo's, Gecko Chastity Belts, Bra's, harnesses... and other kinky stuff comes to mind.... Now that would make the Common wealth more fun.

i will return to the lusty lizard after finish my other mods.(the maze) I learn lot of stuff and i will made some quest for the prostittude.  also, i need to install all the new mod from loverlab to test it. dont worry, i will finish the lusty lizard someday.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like I'm gonna have to necro this thread...

Does anyone know how to add the Holotape Games zip using Fallout 4 Mod Organizer 2? The base zip plugs in just fine, but the Holotape Games zip won't properly install (the MO2 install wizard constantly says the file folders aren't structured right, even when I set the Data folder as the base folder). Can anyone lend any suggestions?

8 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Looks like I'm gonna have to necro this thread...

Does anyone know how to add the Holotape Games zip using Fallout 4 Mod Organizer 2? The base zip plugs in just fine, but the Holotape Games zip won't properly install (the MO2 install wizard constantly says the file folders aren't structured right, even when I set the Data folder as the base folder). Can anyone lend any suggestions?

Ah, that was your issue. [Also Hi]

If one of the two contains a plugin, and the two *.zips don't contain conflicting files, you can install both under the same name, and hit 'Merge'.

As for the archive setup, that'll be because it's set up for NMM ages ago, and doesn't have anything MO2 recognises, to tell it to put the folders in the right places.
When you go to install it, and it gives you the windows to move shit around in, and says "No game data on top level" in red at the bottom, expand the Data folder, drag everything to the top/left, so they're on the same 'level' as the Data folder, untick the Data folder, and ensure the rest are all ticked, then install. Should have no issues from there.

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2019 at 8:40 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Ah, that was your issue. [Also Hi]

If one of the two contains a plugin, and the two *.zips don't contain conflicting files, you can install both under the same name, and hit 'Merge'.

As for the archive setup, that'll be because it's set up for NMM ages ago, and doesn't have anything MO2 recognises, to tell it to put the folders in the right places.
When you go to install it, and it gives you the windows to move shit around in, and says "No game data on top level" in red at the bottom, expand the Data folder, drag everything to the top/left, so they're on the same 'level' as the Data folder, untick the Data folder, and ensure the rest are all ticked, then install. Should have no issues from there.

Just ignore that with no data folder found, as he said, just right-click on the datafolder and choose to set it as a data folder, then just install. It's because MO2 cannot find any ESP files in there, that it is showing an error.

And also, there is a problem with that the teleporter outside the vault does not work.