View File

(On loverlab only)
The best of lusty lizard game and magazine to fallout 4 with this permission. All of the holotape game work.
All the credit go to lusty lizard team and liz caverly( i only put the game in fallout 4 no make it)

(Lusty lizard holotape and magazine, picture,coffee cup, toy truck, lunch box, some weapon ,all standalone!)
Find the lustylizardshop marker on the map(glowing sea) and just fast travel to it! you will find the all you need here!

(Game in colors)
Change yours fallout4custom.ini and add
[Pipboy]
bPipboyDisableFX=1
[Display]
fPipboyScreenEmitIntensityPA=1.25
fPipboyScreenDiffuseIntensityPA=0.15

(Control controllers)
use LT to open the square, A to active the square and the joystick for move the square. Check the screenshot for a image of the controler

(The lusty lizard virtuel whore house)
You can play with the virtuel whores for free! We have Fisto, a Sex slave, Bruce, a horny raider and a sleeping lady.(more to come)

(Report bug please!)
yes, one bug for the moment. You need to remap the hotkey for the keyboard. Use a mod for that, http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/6000/?(Grecoor find the solucion) Check in the support topic for more info to how to play with a keyboard and a txt file by Grecoor

(to play the game without the mod)
​www.lustylizard.com

(How to install)
​Download the lusty lizard holotape game.zip and the current version of the lusty lizard mod(use a mod manager like nmm)
​The old version files is only to return to the old version if you have trouble with the new version.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/27/2016
  • Category
  • Requires

The lusty lizard team make pretty good swf game. Flash  player game. One error in the program code, one music in the bad format,  one controls key not good and the game dont work. I try more of 30 game and no one work in fallout.

but from scracht, the game can work. (need a flash programmer)

I'd like to see a game like Succubus integrated as well.

This game here.

http://www.xvideos.com/video12022019/game_succubus

the only issue is if you wanted to do a strait port of this game over to Fallout you would need to get permission first and I have no idea how you would do that, or you would have to make something yourself from scratch just like it.

I Would love to see this availiable reminds me of symphony of the night :) i really wanna play this game now.

This game here.

the only issue is if you wanted to do a strait port of this game over to Fallout you would need to get permission first and I have no idea how you would do that, or you would have to make something yourself from scratch just like it.

I Would love to see this availiable reminds me of symphony of the night :) i really wanna play this game now.

Which one, Succubus? I've played it, and it's as fun as it looks. :P

I have a link where you can get access to it for free, but I don't think I can post it here because I'm not really sure if that game is free or not. There was an updated version of it that I know was not free so...

This game here.

Which one, Succubus? I've played it, and it's as fun as it looks. :P

I have a link where you can get access to it for free, but I don't think I can post it here because I'm not really sure if that game is free or not. There was an updated version of it that I know was not free so...

I would love to have that succubus game if you could send me a message of the link i would be forever in your debt it looks terribly fun

it will come, if Bethesda give a remap hotkey option. Sorry for that.

The next step is the version 0.3. two options for the moment, i work in a standalone magazine with a new perk(everything is ready,  just need the art for the cover) or a standalone radio with the song in the lusty lezard game

The new perk is a magazine perk(one level for all magazine you find) all the magazine was hidden in the world like the holotape game.

the perk do two think, one is quest perk(little gift for someone find all the magazine) The other effect was is boost one think. ( i dont spoil the itte surprise)

post-905620-0-28264000-1454103198_thumb.jpg

This game here.

Is that actually a real game? Or a game someone made. I can't find any info on it.