Question, why when i solicit to NPC of skyrim nothing happens.....??

lastlife4889

When I start to solicit with and Npc of skyrim it gives me the full range of Solicitation options just fine, after i select an option and the Npc agrees to the sexual interaction, nothing happens.. . I then go back to talk to the Npc and they pay me for my services.  So my question is why does it not play the animation at all and i can walk around after agreeing to the action, then i get payed as if the animation happened? 

All the animations work fine if i lose a battle and get raped just now when soliciting.

Here are my mods in the order that they appear by the mod organizer..

Zaz animation pack

xp32 maximum skeleton

Unp body nude

Schlongs of Skyrim

Sexlab framework

sexlab defeat

sexlab aroused creatures

sexlab aroused

serial stripper

serialstrip

racemenu

psvac

beeing female

pcea

nude CBBE

more nasty critters

hdt physics

Fuz Ro doh

Fnis Behavior

Fnis Creature Pack

Deviously Helpless

Deviously cursed loot

devious devices integration

deviouscaptures 2

devious devices expansion

devious devices assets

death alternative

Hearthfire

Dragonborn

Dawngaurd

ultimate follower overhaul

truestorms

Skyui

Skyfall estate

Thanx for any answers and please help if you can!!

Note just talking from what i know but, what ever mod your using to Solicit is probly conflicting with something.

Try to find whats buggin up or use.

www.loverslab.com/files/file/403-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/ - Tested/Works

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/353-wip-sexlabworkinggirl-version-7-updated-december-30-2015/ - untested

or

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/ - Tested Works, but can have issues on home quests

I'm not dont know too much about the devious mods, but last time i tested the animations were playing in reverse gender.

It hasn't been updated in a while so i droped the whole zaz + mods.

If you are using Cursed Loot to solicit sex I had a similar issue some time ago with it. As I remember it was from an issue I had while updating it during a game in progress but I am not entirely sure. I have had issues with it lately that it occasionally will use a zaz animation and not let it change to a different one, you may want to make sure the zaz animations are registered with SexLab.

If you are using Cursed Loot to solicit sex I had a similar issue some time ago with it. As I remember it was from an issue I had while updating it during a game in progress but I am not entirely sure. I have had issues with it lately that it occasionally will use a zaz animation and not let it change to a different one, you may want to make sure the zaz animations are registered with SexLab.

Hmm, no complaining about his order? I always thought, first assets, expansion, integration, then every other mod that uses them would be important. I mean, you should know it, i never tried another order ;)

@OP: If you don't want to ask in the supportthread for these mods anyways, it might be helpful to ask all your questions at once instead of 3 or more threads, they might be related and it might be useful to know that you have several problems.

Archived