On 2/27/2020 at 9:40 PM, Syssiah said:

I am using Skyrim Special Edition, and I have the following hairstyle mods installed :

ApachiiSkyHair SSE (Female, Male, HelmetWigs), KS Hairdoe's SEE Female , KS Hairdos HDT Physics, YunDao HDT Hair SSE

For the SE version posted by Gnaddelwarz, the default hair configuration requires KS Hairdos SMP:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300?tab=files

Did you try that?

Would like to add that I have recently moved over to SE mainly because there is a really good smp uunp body mod for it now. I have a stable game running with all my favourite LL mods along with Skyui, racemenu etc. 

As for the updates yes they are a pain, but just go into Steam settings and turn off auto-updates and this will stop the program from changing until the SKSE is updated. I will never give Bethesda money for mods, I would rather donate to the authors via patreon or nexus. 

I am trying to use the SE version, but after I enter clothing shop in Solitude (can"t remember the name) I get a CTD when I go near the door on the right (where the yps NPC works).

I have a lot of these in my log:

[02/29/2020 - 01:28:46PM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (CA030115)].ypsheelsnio.isUsingHighHeels() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (CA030115)].ypsheelsnio.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?

Even when the character is not wearing heels. (When she does, the slowdown effect works.) I don't think the heels causing the crash tbh.

I disabled the mod and I did not get the CTD, so I'm quite sure this mod causes it.

Any idea maybe?

Edit: It seems the mod works better if I actually download and install the textures and sounds... Sorry for the false alarm.

9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Thanks for pointing this out. Did you try the standard or the special edition mod?

It's the full LE editions, both the 6.0 and 5.4.1 versions.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Are you vampire?

I'm not a vampire, but even if I was I don't think it would affect the bug, since it's an MCM issue, All the hair stuff works fine mechanically, it's just the pricing that can't be changed over the MCM.

Also osmelmc, I just noticed your 6.0 patch on the download page that I had just assumed was an update patch from 5.4.1 to 6.0. Just tried it out and changing the pricing for hair stuff is still bugged even with the patch. It's just specifically the 3 pricing settings for haircuts, perms and dyes, every other option on the MCM can be changed just fine.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:02 PM, ttpt said:

Also osmelmc, I just noticed your 6.0 patch on the download page that I had just assumed was an update patch from 5.4.1 to 6.0. Just tried it out and changing the pricing for hair stuff is still bugged even with the patch. It's just specifically the 3 pricing settings for haircuts, perms and dyes, every other option on the MCM can be changed just fine.

osmelmc may correct me if I am wrong.

But I understood that the 6.0 patch is actually a patch for the 6.0.0 version (not for 5.4.1). So you need to install 6.0.0 first, and then use the patch.

Yeah, I installed osmel's patch over the 6.0 version and the MCM pricing is still bugged so it wasn't fixed on his patch.

For the record I've tried it on version 5.4.1, version 6.0 and version 6.0 with osmel's patch, still bugged on every version from a clean install every time.

You know what? I decided to check this myself. Installing Osmelmc's 6.0 patch over the original 6.0 version of the mod does fix many things but it also seems to break the ability to change hair cost factor or hair dye cost factor. Both these sliders worked before (or at least I'm reasonably sure they did).

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

You know what? I decided to check this myself. Installing Osmelmc's 6.0 patch over the original 6.0 version of the mod does fix many things but it also seems to break the ability to change hair cost factor or hair dye cost factor. Both these sliders worked before (or at least I'm reasonably sure they did).

It's possible pricing worked fine on earlier versions of the mod, and if you've just been updating along with the mod you carried over the working script for it on your save game, or you just had it set to whatever you wanted when it did work and never noticed when it broke since you never tried changing it again.

I actually have an earlier version of the mod on my hard drive, but not on my game, it's version 5.0.1.2, but pricing on the MCM wasn't introduced until version 5.1.4. Currently only 5.4.1 and 6.0 are downloadable and pricing is nonfunctional on both of them.

1 hour ago, bobbybobbob55369 said:

cant wait for the quest to be finished !

Indeed, Beki Melakdottir (formerly Hjalmar Gunderson) has been walking around Winterhold for about nine months now. Almost long enough for a new version of the mod to be conceived, brought to term, and born. Gazing out to see she sees some bloke called Gendry still rowing his boat and finds herself wondering which will happen first, if he'll finally make it to land or if she'll be ever begin to get sued to these horrible iron devices which do chafe her ankles so. That, and the cold is getting to her dainty little toes. They didn't used to be so tiny back when she was a - but that was such a long time ago now. She barely even remembers it these days. The pain in her feet reminds her 'though. That, and the medicine she keeps on taking. She knows Beki isn't a very Nordic name but somehow, when she needed a new identity, it just felt right. Not that her parents would approve. Here's hoping she never has to face up to them after what she's done. She misses her parents. Wonders if they're still alive. All this girly stuff is getting soft but - somehow, these days, soft is comfortable. Preferable, even. And she's starting to get sued to her reflection in the mirror. These damned cosmetic products won't wash off but they don't look quite so bad now. Almost like warpaint. The kind of paints a warrior might wear to go raiding. Not that she'd dare raiding with these metal devices clamped around her body. She'll be glad to get them off.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, Kingslayer101 said:

Have another question. I merged all the hair files, does YPS read the ESP that is using the hair like HairPack.esp or can it read KS Hairdos-HDT without the esp? Sorry if its a confusing question xD

Here is my merged mod.

image.png.0e269db8863e639496aaffb289ed7760.png

If you merge hairmods, you need to rewrite the hair configuration files.

Add the name of your esp ("HairPack.esp") to the file SKSE\Plugins\ypsfashion\ypsHairDatabase.json

Then in that directory make a new file called "HairPack.esp.json", into which you copy the contents all the corresponding "<merged-hairmod-filenames>.esp.json" files. You need to keep the data structure in the .json files intact.

13 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

The hair configuration files already have been partly done by crudo:

I will include them to the next update.

The hair pack has actually been updated 2 or 3 times since that file of Crudo's but it still includes a lot of options. I might try to update it at some point with all the others if you don't manage to get them in the next update.