For some reason i never got any Lipstick offered to buy. I tried waiting four days outside Soltitute just to be sure, but actually, i have never seen any Lipstick at all. Any idea ? Running version 4.3 , regards

​This happened in a previous version, when there was a bug affecting the vendor list. I will check it again; maybe I didn't fix the bug completely.

New version is up (v. 4.4.0)

- The following fashion items may now cause fashion addiction: fingernail polish, toenail polish, pierced earrings, lipstick, eye shadow, shaved armpits, shaved pubic hair, high heels

- If activated for addiction, these fashion features may also increase arousal over time (default = enabled)

- Previous fingernail polish addiction system has been removed

- Removed duplicated fingernail meshes (thanks to jb64)

- Lipstick items should now be sold by fashion vendors

- The mod should now recognize naval piercing items in item slot 54.

For some reason i never got any Lipstick offered to buy. I tried waiting four days outside Soltitute just to be sure, but actually, i have never seen any Lipstick at all. Any idea ? Running version 4.3 , regards

​This happened in a previous version, when there was a bug affecting the vendor list. I will check it again; maybe I didn't fix the bug completely.

Buying Lipstick works for me now with 4.4.0,  thx !

I have a couple issues. Everytime I get my hands manicured, my hands turn invisible, could it be the body and texture mods I'm using? I use 7BO for my body and SG texture renewal. And every time I try to pierce my body, my game will ctd and I believe it's because of the body mod I use. I see though there is a uunp patch for piercings and am unsure on how to install this correctly, I use MO and just adding the mod doesn't populate the textures on bodyslide.

I have a couple issues. Everytime I get my hands manicured, my hands turn invisible, could it be the body and texture mods I'm using? I use 7BO for my body and SG texture renewal. And every time I try to pierce my body, my game will ctd and I believe it's because of the body mod I use. I see though there is a uunp patch for piercings and am unsure on how to install this correctly, I use MO and just adding the mod doesn't populate the textures on bodyslide.

This could have various reasonss.

​Can you try whether the Kaw's claws, HN Nails and this mod's nail items show up correctly? Just conjure them up in the console and try to wear them.

Will your game also crash when you try to apply SlaveTats manually?

​This mod is for CBBE female body only, and the basic piercings are applied as SlaveTats.

--

Just posted the new UNP patch for v. 4.4.0 (thanks to jb64).

This could have various reasonss.

​Can you try whether the Kaw's claws, HN Nails and this mod's nail items show up correctly? Just conjure them up in the console and try to wear them.

Will your game also crash when you try to apply SlaveTats manually?

​This mod is for CBBE female body only, and the basic piercings are applied as SlaveTats.

--

Just posted the new UNP patch for v. 4.4.0 (thanks to jb64).

So I can manually wear nails and apply SlaveTats manually. The issue just lies with trying to get a manicure.

What does the two unp patches help with?

So I can manually wear nails and apply SlaveTats manually. The issue just lies with trying to get a manicure.

What does the two unp patches help with?

As for the manicure, I will look into it. You can still try whether different nail packs would work (HN, Kaw ...).

And sorry for the typo: I just posted the no HDT patch.

The UNP patch is older, and gives a different set of piercing SlaveTats for UNP body.

Could you tell me if the errors in my papyrus connected to this mod are significant? Everything seems to be working fine but I'm seeing errors in papyrus.

http://pastebin.com/EAXjATdQ

Below are the two examples that seem most prevalent. 

1.  <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
  2.     [ (9001DCA7)].ypsTrisOutfitScript.TrisEquipPiercing() - "ypsTrisOutfitScript.psc" Line 16
  3.     [ (9001DCA7)].ypsTrisOutfitScript.OnInit() - "ypsTrisOutfitScript.psc" Line 27

1. <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
  2.     [ (9000996F)].ypsYolieOutfitScript.GetPolishedNailsItem() - "ypsYolieOutfitScript.psc" Line 12
  3.     [ (9000996F)].ypsYolieOutfitScript.YolieWearNailPolish() - "ypsYolieOutfitScript.psc" Line 47
  4.     [ (9000996F)].ypsYolieOutfitScript.OnInit() - "ypsYolieOutfitScript.psc" Line 89
  5. [11/01/2016 - 09:48:35PM] Error: File "Kaw's Claws.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

Could you tell me if the errors in my papyrus connected to this mod are significant? Everything seems to be working fine but I'm seeing errors in papyrus.

http://pastebin.com/EAXjATdQ

Thanks for pointing this out.

The error messages are all harmless, but I will try to fix them nevertheless.

Glad to help out. 

I did notice that when you get Cinderella feet, some shoes that are heels are being unequipped as if they are not heels (I think it happened with some from the sweet & sexy lingere shop, or xfinity shoes).

I don't really understand how your mod interacts with "shoes" vs "heels" to know what needs to be done. I know how to work in creationkit, so if the problem is that these shoes lack some sort of tag that needs to be turned on and you can tell me what it is, I'd appreciate it. 

After some play time I noticed that my character still has smudged light eye shadows.

Tried to eye shadow remover, but it just says that I dont have makeup. Tried the unlock slavetats option, but it is still locked (only the tats that were applied after picking the unlock option could be removed).

Is there any other way to remove it? My previous save before eyeshadows were applied is a bit old :(

Thank you.  

I did notice that when you get Cinderella feet, some shoes that are heels are being unequipped as if they are not heels (I think it happened with some from the sweet & sexy lingere shop, or xfinity shoes).

I don't really understand how your mod interacts with "shoes" vs "heels" to know what needs to be done. I know how to work in creationkit, so if the problem is that these shoes lack some sort of tag that needs to be turned on and you can tell me what it is, I'd appreciate it.

If you use high heels without an intrinsic HDT effect, you can add the effect manually to your boots (in the HDT High Heels MCM menu; even 0.0 or 0.1 is fine).

After some play time I noticed that my character still has smudged light eye shadows.

Is there any other way to remove it? My previous save before eyeshadows were applied is a bit old :( .

Sorry for that; this looks like a bug. I can think about 3 ways to remove the SlaveTats.

Either:

1) Activate the "unlock SlaveTats option". Manually add random facial SlaveTats in MCM menu, so that all slots before the smudged tattoo are filled. Apply new eyeshadow. Make it smudged (by sleeping etc.). Let it wear off stage by stage. Then the mod should at one stage remove the old locked smudged tattoo, and you can manually remove the new one.

Or:

2) Use this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1664-remove-your-tats/

Or:

3) Uninstall SlaveTats. Load the game. Save the game. Reinstall SlaveTats.

Let me know whether any of these methods work.

If you use high heels without an intrinsic HDT effect, you can add the effect manually to your boots (in the HDT High Heels MCM menu; even 0.0 or 0.1 is fine).

Is there any other way to remove it? My previous save before eyeshadows were applied is a bit old :( .

Sorry for that; this looks like a bug. I can think about 3 ways to remove the SlaveTats.

Either:

1) Activate the "unlock SlaveTats option". Manually add random facial SlaveTats in MCM menu, so that all slots before the smudged tattoo are filled. Apply new eyeshadow. Make it smudged (by sleeping etc.). Let it wear off stage by stage. Then the mod should at one stage remove the old locked smudged tattoo, and you can manually remove the new one.

Or:

2) Use this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1664-remove-your-tats/

Or:

3) Uninstall SlaveTats. Load the game. Save the game. Reinstall SlaveTats.

Let me know whether any of these methods work.

Could not fix with 1), but 2) option was working fine :) 

Thank you. 

"This mod contains SlaveTat files only for the first 2 stages of armpit hair growth. For higher stages, you need to install the "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair"

So do I need to only have the Nordic Warmaiden installed for the higher stages to work ... or I need to do some texture swapping or something ?

So do I need to only have the Nordic Warmaiden installed for the higher stages to work ... or I need to do some texture swapping or something ?

​What you need is to install the file "Nordic Warmaiden Hair v2.0 - Armpits - SlaveTats.7z" from that mod (no esp needed). Nothing else is required (no texture work in particular).

Hi, some ideas I thought I'd throw at you. 

1. Option for shorter shaving scenes. 

2. Smeared lipstick on oral sex. 

3. Smeared makeup count towards speech debuff. (not sure about this one, might lead to too much micro management but leads into 5)

4. Hook into defeat to add smeared makeup even if you were not wearing makeup to begin with (Bandits dressing you up like a tart)

For 3 & 4 you'd nearly need another stage of makeup - "messy makeup" or something like that

Hi, some ideas I thought I'd throw at you. 

2. Smeared lipstick on oral sex. 

3. Smeared makeup count towards speech debuff. (not sure about this one, might lead to too much micro management but leads into 5)

4. Hook into defeat to add smeared makeup even if you were not wearing makeup to begin with (Bandits dressing you up like a tart)

For 3 & 4 you'd nearly need another stage of makeup - "messy makeup" or something like that

​Thanks for the suggestions.

1. is easy.

For the others I need more time. Will see what can be done :)

1. is easy.

I second that request. Don't know if it's meant to be this long, or it's just my script lag, but it's not fun having to go afk for a few minutes until shaving finishes. I'd love the option to have it be as fast as quick nail polish option.

I have a couple of questions I couldn't solve or find any answers:

1. How do I shave? I have the shaving cream and the knife in my inventory but I can't do anything with those. I only got Skyrim message that I can't use that item. NVM, I finally found the answer in the first post (old eyes and a lot of text  :blush:). I had to drop all the shaving equipment once, pick them up and then it started to work.

2. How do I wear earrings other that the beginner studs? I can put on the other earrings but after some seconds they are undressed and a new journal entry is pointing to the seller in Solitude. Unfortunately she doesn't have any comments on this one. Should I wear the beginner studs for some time or what's the trick?

I second that request. Don't know if it's meant to be this long, or it's just my script lag, but it's not fun having to go afk for a few minutes until shaving finishes. I'd love the option to have it be as fast as quick nail polish option.

It will come in the next update. Please have some patience, RL keeps me busy at this time :)

1. How do I shave? I have the shaving cream and the knife in my inventory but I can't do anything with those. I only got Skyrim message that I can't use that item. NVM, I finally found the answer in the first post (old eyes and a lot of text :blush:). I had to drop all the shaving equipment once, pick them up and then it started to work.

2. How do I wear earrings other that the beginner studs? I can put on the other earrings but after some seconds they are undressed and a new journal entry is pointing to the seller in Solitude. Unfortunately she doesn't have any comments on this one. Should I wear the beginner studs for some time or what's the trick?

1. In order to shave, it is actually sufficient to drop one single shaving cream to the ground and pick it up again. Then clicking on the item should work.

2. Yes, you may wear only studs in the beginning. Only a higher healing stage you will be allowed to wear all kinds of earrings.

It will come in the next update. Please have some patience, RL keeps me busy at this time :)

1. How do I shave? I have the shaving cream and the knife in my inventory but I can't do anything with those. I only got Skyrim message that I can't use that item. NVM, I finally found the answer in the first post (old eyes and a lot of text :blush:). I had to drop all the shaving equipment once, pick them up and then it started to work.

1. In order to shave, it is actually sufficient to drop one single shaving cream to the ground and pick it up again. Then clicking on the item should work.

2. Yes, you may wear only studs in the beginning. Only a higher healing stage you will be allowed to wear all kinds of earrings.

Thank you for the answer. Another question. I have a set of armor (DEM clothes) which has some earrings and navel piercings. Earrings are recognized but the navel piercing of this armor is using the ring slot. What slot are you using for the navel piercing? I would like to change the navel piercing of DEM to the correct slot.