On 4/26/2024 at 4:26 PM, Slimreb said:

I have a quick question, does anyone else notice that their SMP hair is not moving? I have noticed it before but didn't think too much on it. It seems when I first load the game that my hair moves but shortly after this mod updates the hair and color that all stops. Is that something from this mod or is it another mod that is doing?

Hi... i had the same problem.   Assuming that you are using Faster HDT-SMP, there is a config file with a boolean value for Hair Wigs.   You need to turn that off (I think it's set to "true" and you need to set it to "false".

Hopefully, that works for you as well.

On 4/26/2024 at 11:26 AM, Alis_999 said:

Hey, @emily1673! I noticed a weird problem with the H-scenes which started through the flirt-dialogue. Need to stand VERY close to the NPC for scene starting or NPC just leaving, or need teleport NPC with "moveto player" command. I don't have this problem in other mods when H-scenes started after dialogue. Not a really big problem for me, but maybe this information will be useful.

And question: do you plan to add any differences in dialogues depending on the player/npc race? Or may be buff/debuff for fashion level or some another mod mechanic.

OK. I'll be the clueless one. What the heck is an H-scene?

19 hours ago, emily1673 said:

This is a known issue, which has already been brought up several times.

The original intention was that you just go on with the game, do something else, and then are surprised when the quest suddenly advances.

But I will make this quest stage easier to progress when I find time to work on the quest again.

The key is that you have to talk to random males at different hours of the day. So just talk to a few males, wait 4-6 hours, try again, maybe repeat a few times, and then you should advance.

As a side note, when I get to that part of the quest, the first time I get the "creep" response from an NPC a message comes up essentially saying that I have met the requirement but the quest stage doesn't update. Only after a second "creep" response do I get the message to see Ray.

Emily - have you, by chance, looked at a new mod that aims to significantly update SexLab Framework? It's called SexLab p+. Haven't tried it myself as it is not out of beta but when it goes "live" it might be a useful replacement for SexLab. Promises to simplify running animations (won't need SLAL any more as animation loading is now handled by SL p+) and doing it much quicker than SexLab currently does. It has some other features that may or may not be useful in YPS such as supporting Futa characters and a new way of assigning animations. Given its current development stage this would be something for the future though.

@ everyone who as ever worked on this mod, I give you 1000s of Talos blessings. May Sovenguard have barrels of mead waiting for you. :)

Amazing just absolutely amazing  XD

ps -> what does it take to be a voice actor? if all you need is a decent microphone and some basic instruction following skills I wouldn't be opposed to voicing the male portion of this mod :)

Respectfully,

9 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

OK. I'll be the clueless one. What the heck is an H-scene?

I don't know either, probably something like a cut-scene.

The issue at hand seems to be related to SL and not to YPS. Maybe the Sexlap p+ mentioned by @KentuckyExpat will solve this.

8 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

As a side note, when I get to that part of the quest, the first time I get the "creep" response from an NPC a message comes up essentially saying that I have met the requirement but the quest stage doesn't update. Only after a second "creep" response do I get the message to see Ray.

It is intended to be hit on twice. The quest does move forward internally, but there might be no log entry (IIRC, I did this long ago). Will be revamped anyway.

6 hours ago, SQUARECHAIR said:

what does it take to be a voice actor? if all you need is a decent microphone and some basic instruction following skills I wouldn't be opposed to voicing the male portion of this mod :)

Thanks for the offer. So far, we did only female voices.  They are AI generated and provided by @SquatsAreLife.

Of course recorded voices would be still better. But first we need some male thoughts. I really do hope the community can use their combined creativity to write some male thoughts. A good start would be:

- at least 20 "general" thoughts (which can be used in any context)

- about 10 each for the important location types: wilderness, city, inn, dungeon, house ...

- about 10-20 for being in combat

And optionally more for other conditions (e.g. hasfollower, isoverencumbered ...)

Actually, I used the help of the AI to create about half of the female thoughts as well (just ask the AI: "Tell me 10 stereotypical thoughts of a good-looking male visiting an inn"... etc., and then work on the results given by the AI).

The female thoughts are quite stereotype, so the male one should also be.

Once we have a good set of male thoughts, we can start with voice acting.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Once we have a good set of male thoughts, we can start with voice acting.

You may recall I offered to record male voices for the mod a few years ago and never got a response from you. Perhaps now might be a good time to remind you of my offer :p. Maybe when there's a few more thoughts to voice.

Great mod, had some issues with it - visually. Hands had a seam for BHUNP body, and makeup was not exactly to my liking. So, ive made a Bodyslide for hands and cobbled together a more subtle makeup. Mostly out of KML makeup, Lovely makeup and i believe smudged parts for eyeshadows comes from  Alpia slavetats pack . Full eyeshadows come with eye liner, halfs are left subtle. Since none of textures are actually made from scratch, props to guys who made them in a first place. This is just a mashup of their work. Ill leave it here in case someone find it to their liking.

(i havent tested packaging, just replaced files in my MO directly, but i think this should work)

YPS BHUNP pack.zip

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

You may recall I offered to record male voices for the mod a few years ago and never got a response from you. Perhaps now might be a good time to remind you of my offer :p. Maybe when there's a few more thoughts to voice.

My memory is really bad, sorry. But big thanks for the offer! :)

1 hour ago, nilead said:

Great mod, had some issues with it - visually. Hands had a seam for BHUNP body, and makeup was not exactly to my liking. So, ive made a Bodyslide for hands and cobbled together a more subtle makeup. Mostly out of KML makeup, Lovely makeup and i believe smudged parts for eyeshadows comes from  Alpia slavetats pack . Full eyeshadows come with eye liner, halfs are left subtle. Since none of textures are actually made from scratch, props to guys who made them in a first place. This is just a mashup of their work. Ill leave it here in case someone find it to their liking.

(i havent tested packaging, just replaced files in my MO directly, but i think this should work)

YPS BHUNP pack.zip 3.01 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for posting this. YPS is officially meant for CBBE, but it is good to have alternatives. If you don't mind, I will upload the patch to the download section of this mod.

20 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

If you don't mind, I will upload the patch to the download section of this mod.

That would be nice. Nobody likes to scour support threads for patches. Certainly not 150+ page ones)

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

My memory is really bad, sorry. But big thanks for the offer! :)

That's okay. If I do record so VO for this mod it'll probably be done with an English accent. Unlike the ai voice files.

Posted (edited)

v. 6.7.1.2:
- before getting a hair dye, you can now choose between "permanent hair coloration" and "semi-permanent hair toner" via dialogue with the hairdresser (this is actually just an immersive way to change MCM settings)
- for semi-permanent hair toner, will now show the fade out percentage in hair status window
- disabling "frequent hair check" in MCM now should work properly again
- fixed an issue in the hair script, delaying the hair color showing properly in SE (this affected mostly the usage of hair catalog and shampoo)
- fixed 2 typos in a hair configuration file
- Infibulation quest: dialog with Tris is now working properly for shemales
- increased number of makeup items in YPS vendor chests
- Receiving several magic effects will no longer attract hostile NPCs (including: basic fashion buffs/debuffs, lip balm, nail oil, anti-ageing cream). Using lipstick, nail polish or perfume will still attract monsters!
- clarified (hopefully) the hint in the quest log of stages 460 and 465 in the Dibella quest

Also uploaded the BHUNP pack by Nilead.

Edited by emily1673

Took a look at your item json file for SE and wanted to let you know that there's now an updated SE version of the Facial Piercings mod that's been properly fit to High Poly Head called Satisfactory Facial Piercings. They unfornfortunately changed the plugin name to match the new mod name "Satisfactory Facial Piercings.esp".

Hi @emily1673

On the latest version of YPS:
- The Stockings/Pantyhose item has stopped working. I get the pop up about it being legacy, click it again etc. When I click it a second time, nothing happens.

- Hair length has stopped working. Even on max speed, it does nothing.

I am on SE (1.5.97) and this was on a couple of new games.

Is there an issue with the latest update and the elastic hairband item? It wouldn't give me any hair options for any sizes. Rolling back to the previous version seemed to resolve it for me. I do change the hair default/defaultdatabase to only the smp hairs and to get a better default set with them and it is POSSIBLE I messed up the config, though this isn't my first rodeo so I find it unlikely.

Maybe something to just check next time you are in game. If you don't see it we can just assume it was something i messed up

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Took a look at your item json file for SE and wanted to let you know that there's now an updated SE version of the Facial Piercings mod that's been properly fit to High Poly Head called Satisfactory Facial Piercings. They unfornfortunately changed the plugin name to match the new mod name "Satisfactory Facial Piercings.esp".

Thanks for pointing this out. It would be good if you could share an updated configuration file with the community.

6 hours ago, fuzzywuzzyjoe said:

is there any chance of immersive collage of winterhold compatibility, or a force start for the follower of dibella quest

What's the problem? Does the note to start the quest not appear? My simple advice would be to start the quest before activating the esp. I might add an alternative way to start the quest, but not very soon.

4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Hi @emily1673

On the latest version of YPS:
- The Stockings/Pantyhose item has stopped working. I get the pop up about it being legacy, click it again etc. When I click it a second time, nothing happens.

- Hair length has stopped working. Even on max speed, it does nothing.

I am on SE (1.5.97) and this was on a couple of new games.

For any "misc items" that do not work: Try to drop the thing and pick it up again. That often helps.

What exactly is not working with the hair length? Is there no hair growth at all? Is "frequent hair check" enabled?

3 hours ago, thor3222 said:

Is there an issue with the latest update and the elastic hairband item? It wouldn't give me any hair options for any sizes. Rolling back to the previous version seemed to resolve it for me. I do change the hair default/defaultdatabase to only the smp hairs and to get a better default set with them and it is POSSIBLE I messed up the config, though this isn't my first rodeo so I find it unlikely.

Same as above: try to drop and pickup the elastic hairband. It should not be related to the hair configuration jsons. Are you using SE or LE?

Edited by emily1673
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

For any "misc items" that do not work: Try to drop the thing and pick it up again. That often helps.

What exactly is not working with the hair length? Is there no hair growth at all? Is "frequent hair check" enabled?

I'll give that a go with the item. Edit - Nope didn't work
No hair grow at all - With the Frequent hari check ticked or not and tried various growth speeds. Doesn't do anything even at maximum growth speed

Edited by ebbluminous
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I'll give that a go with the item. Edit - Nope didn't work
No hair grow at all - With the Frequent hari check ticked or not and tried various growth speeds. Doesn't do anything even at maximum growth speed

Strange. Just checked with an existing game on SE. After updating everything works: hair growth, elastic hair band, pantyhouse pack...

Anybody else has the same problem?

It's hard to fix bugs I cannot reproduce...

Edit: Just checked a new game. Everything works as well. Using pantyhouse pack is slow in response (due to slavetats delay), that is all.

Edited by emily1673
8 hours ago, fuzzywuzzyjoe said:

i disabled the esp now i can see the barrels but no note, every other part of the mod works fine

In this case, the best solution would be to open the console and add the item to the player.

The item hex code is xx090022

22 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Strange. Just checked with an existing game on SE. After updating everything works: hair growth, elastic hair band, pantyhouse pack...

Anybody else has the same problem?

It's hard to fix bugs I cannot reproduce...

Edit: Just checked a new game. Everything works as well. Using pantyhouse pack is slow in response (due to slavetats delay), that is all.

I am used to the delay with the pantyhose pack applying the slavetats, but I am not getting the options to select them appearing at all. I have rolled back one version and still not working for that - I am suspecting another mod is interfering, but can't think which one.

I'll need to check the hair growth on that version later on.

Hi, just tried the full Dibella quest and I love it. There's one thing that's a little bit annoying for me. Game.ShowRaceMenu() cleans out all existing NiOverride settings. Thus, any tats (like, e. g., fur) that were set before racemenu will disappear and the correponding mod that set them has no clue. In my case this refers to BAC. BAC sets a lot of NiOverride slots upon cow registration (and yes, there can be male cows - at least technically, I just tried it out with one). BAC does that because I believe fur should get the lowest possible slot to appear underneath everthing else. Now, after your racemenu call, yps also sets some tats which then get slot 0 and will effectively never be visible when BAC's next periodic update catches up and resets its slots.

Therefore I'd like you to fire a mod event just after GenderSwapped = true in ypsPiercingTicker.CheckPlayerGender() so I can have BAC reassert its slots before you proceed.