29 minutes ago, dmeac4456 said:

Yeah i figured that out shortly after my last post when I re-read certain things in the mod, so gonna see if that does the job for me. I just need to figure out what mod added pubic hair that isn't related to sos cause it looks pubic hair may be working but something else is adding pubic hair overlay that doesn't show up and isn't labeled that way in my mod list. But anyway thank you for the help. 

Did you tick the show 3d pubic hair option in the mcm?

When you first start body hair growth make sure to go into the SOS mcm and remove any pubic hair because it will give you a random one by default. Then it can begin to grow.

15 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Did you tick the show 3d pubic hair option in the mcm?

When you first start body hair growth make sure to go into the SOS mcm and remove any pubic hair because it will give you a random one by default. Then it can begin to grow.

As far as I can tell that option isn't showing up, basically the mcm gives has general options, pc/npc options and then a list of different styles with options for different races but nothing about 3d options though as far as I can tell the choices show up on my body. I did just try a new game to see what i can do and I did remove the pubic hair that it started with and that hair did disappear. Only problem is that there are 2 pubic hairs showing up, what sos adds and what something else adds. At this point Im decided if I should just uninstall all mods and go through the process of figuring out what is adding the 2nd set of hair or just saying the hell with it and just leaving it as is since after months of screwing around I'm in my most stable playthrough and am so far into it that I don't really feel like starting over at this point. But again thanks for taking the time to help. Oh the joys of modding games :)

12 minutes ago, dmeac4456 said:

As far as I can tell that option isn't showing up, basically the mcm gives has general options, pc/npc options and then a list of different styles with options for different races but nothing about 3d options though as far as I can tell the choices show up on my body. I did just try a new game to see what i can do and I did remove the pubic hair that it started with and that hair did disappear. Only problem is that there are 2 pubic hairs showing up, what sos adds and what something else adds. At this point Im decided if I should just uninstall all mods and go through the process of figuring out what is adding the 2nd set of hair or just saying the hell with it and just leaving it as is since after months of screwing around I'm in my most stable playthrough and am so far into it that I don't really feel like starting over at this point. But again thanks for taking the time to help. Oh the joys of modding games :)

ok 1 more thing to add, opened bodyslide and checking through different outfit/bodies list and go to preview and they all have the same hair that never goes away in game. So not the hair sos is giving me but something else. 

On 7/29/2022 at 3:17 PM, dmeac4456 said:

ok 1 more thing to add, opened bodyslide and checking through different outfit/bodies list and go to preview and they all have the same hair that never goes away in game. So not the hair sos is giving me but something else. 

That sounds like it's on your body/skin if it's showing up in bodyslide. Try reinstalling any body replacers and/or any skin textures and see if that has the option to remove hair.

6 hours ago, Xiaron said:

That sounds like it's on your body/skin if it's showing up in bodyslide. Try reinstalling any body replacers and/or any skin textures and see if that has the option to remove hair.

Yeah I figured that far later then I should have, felt like an idiot when it hit me. Thanks for they help

So uhm... I ran into a slight issue...
I created an abomination 

open at your own risk

Spoiler

image.png.ab8288abd2e6fba7c0825c11954ce886.png

Is there any way to adjust the Facial makeup for custom PC? 
I'm a beginner when it comes to editing files outside of SEEedit. 
Earlobe Piercings/Lipstick/Eye shadow (basically everything Facial related) is too high. 

edit: I use BHUNP

Edited by Straze
36 minutes ago, Straze said:

So uhm... I ran into a slight issue...
I created an abomination 

open at your own risk

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ab8288abd2e6fba7c0825c11954ce886.png

Is there any way to adjust the Facial makeup for custom PC? 
I'm a beginner when it comes to editing files outside of SEEedit. 
Earlobe Piercings/Lipstick/Eye shadow (basically everything Facial related) is too high. 

The problem is likely your unusual head shape.  The textures don't know where the various face 

I'm not sure how experienced you are and I've never done it but the makeup should just be a texture files.  You would almost certainly have to create your own textures from scratch unless your head has it's own makeup textures.  If it does you could just copy/paste/rename your makeup over YPS's.

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure YPS runs all it's makeup through slavetats, there a lot of modders that work with slavetats so it should be fairly accessible.   I'd start learning there.

Another option is to just shop around for a different head.  The anime style is pretty popular so there is probably one out there that can use standard facial textures.  

25 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

unless your head has it's own makeup textures.  If it does you could just copy/paste/rename your makeup over YPS's.

I will take a look, it would make the process easier. Maybe some on Arca.Live I can find.

28 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

different head.

Hmm, had to search a while for this one. Did find an other race but it's based on Tera Elin as well (this is Tera Elin Remastered).

30 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

create your own textures

I assume it is done in Gimp?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Royax said:

Thats some strong Nail Polish... It has so much acid in it, it seems to burned the hands of my PC away ?

(Any clues what i did wrong? Requirements are installed, using CBBE)

ScreenShot3.png

Did you have "Use this mod's nail models" selected in the nail polish mcm? If so, did you not have them installed? I believe the option's turned on by default. You might want to try toggling that option on and off to see if that helps.

Edited by Balgin
14 hours ago, Balgin said:

Did you have "Use this mod's nail models" selected in the nail polish mcm? If so, did you not have them installed? I believe the option's turned on by default. You might want to try toggling that option on and off to see if that helps.

Oh of course its my fault. I was so confused by the manual install through MO2, with the 00 Basefiles and 01 HDT File, that i forgot to add the Sound&Textures Pack.

Anyone have any ideas why the pubic hair textures do not change after shaving? The mod recognizes the shave event, saying "your hair is too short but you decide to shave anyway" but the texture itself does not change not, not sure how/where I messed up.

Did you install the options textures & sound effects pack? That would be my first guess.

Second guess would be to check the SOS MCM menu. SOS automatically installs a pubic hair model by default and you'd need to turn that off (set it to no sos model) for YPS to then make it's changes.

Edited by Balgin
22 hours ago, Jalko45 said:

Anyone have any ideas why the pubic hair textures do not change after shaving? The mod recognizes the shave event, saying "your hair is too short but you decide to shave anyway" but the texture itself does not change not, not sure how/where I messed up.

When you installed your skin texture did you choose a 'shaved' option?

The pubes might be part of your skin texture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, PaddyBoy18 said:

Trying to install with MO2, and when I try to install, the FOMOD pops up with this message:  Line 1, Column 3: Argument at position 0 has incorrect type for CompareWBVersion, expected string got integer.

I have this installed on MO2 and I was about to test the installer to tell you its probably something off with your MO2.... but same thing happens to me if I try to reinstall. Never ran into this problem, is it maybe update to MO that caused this? Can you try manual installation into MO? Sorry I can't be more helpful but maybe someone smarter than me can tell whats wrong based on this happening to two people. I will just remember to not unistall this mod just to be safe.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:32 AM, Laristopa said:

Still the best TG mod out there...the quest is fantastic and I wish it would get finished! Either way, amazing work was put into this mod!!

Been waiting for over a year now. I don't think the author plays skyrim anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...

My face turns purple after applying lipstick , anyone know why? I've downloaded YPS 6.2.1, for LE (the version I have), also the sound/texture pack. I also have SlaveTats downloaded, v1.3.6, including every single texture file included in the downloads list. Nothing is overwriting it either. I even see lipstick in the texture pack folder of the data files.

The makeup option appears in SlaveTats MCM menu, but whenever I apply lipstick, my face turns purple. Applying eyeshadow works fine though. I've tried re-installing everything too, still no fix. Any help?

Edited by tssxr
1 hour ago, tssxr said:

My face turns purple after applying lipstick , anyone know why? I've downloaded YPS 6.2.1, for LE (the version I have), also the sound/texture pack. I also have SlaveTats downloaded, v1.3.6, including every single texture file included in the downloads list. Nothing is overwriting it either. I even see lipstick in the texture pack folder of the data files.

The makeup option appears in SlaveTats MCM menu, but whenever I apply lipstick, my face turns purple. Applying eyeshadow works fine though. I've tried re-installing everything too, still no fix. Any help?

The purple face is when a texture is missing. No idea why the testure is missing or being considered to be so...

3 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

The purple face is when a texture is missing. No idea why the testure is missing or being considered to be so...

I have no idea either. I've downloaded everything needed, and not even the eyeshadow has this issue. It's worked before in the past so I'm not really sure :(