36 minutes ago, Slorm said:

1/ I'm early in game and noticed that I had an extra 1 point of health. As you can see from the screenshots before and after adding YPS it is YPS adding it (maybe untrained feet at a guess maybe) though there's nothing in the special effects menu to say where it comes from

EDIT: I'm not sure how you'll get rid of it from saved games. I tried uninstalling YPS and ran a script cleaner on the save afterwards but it was till there when I loaded it again. Possibly needs the spell to be cancelled (assuming that is what it is) and then reapplied without the health boost

2/ This I noticed when staring a new game, after accepting YPS to control body and head hair it's no longer changing the hair to the default style like it did before. I missed this when I started my main game as I use a seed game in the starter location and that already had the default hair from a previous version of YPS.

1) is confirmed, caused by a creation kit bug, and I will fix it in the next update (the culprit is indeed the untrained feet effect)

2) not sure, but maybe that has something to do with the new packaging format. Make sure that upon uninstalling all YPS files are removed, in particular the file skse\plugins\ypsfashion\ypsHairDefault.json ; and also make sure you install the correct sub packages in the installer (use only one of the "01" sub-directories).

22 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Can u add dint hdt hair as default like other hair ? Because is one of my favorite mods

If that's the pack I think it is, it's a very nice pack. You don't mean the KS & other styles pack but the one where they're all just numbers?

Hairstyle names like _dintHairPack_H01 (all the way up to around H30)? H01, H04, H25 and one or two others are really well done (I think it's around 16/17 and another around the 10-12 mark).

In other words, the one with some really nice jaw length bobs, a lot of extremely long styles, some Cleopatra variants towards the end of the list etc? I'd make the punky one a broad mohiccan because it's distinctly shaved between the plaits on the exposed side, same goes for the obvious one as well. I suppose the main challenge there would be choosing the right lengths for them all.

Image attached. You meant that pack, right? At least I hope so. Compared to some other hdt hairs they move quite well. Not quite HHaley's Bobs level of motion but pretty close.

20190522130403_1.jpg

2nd screenshot added with H01 because it's much more recogniseable.

20200410233200_1.jpg.be8bc6c3e7c2ccdc6846c40dd57be0f5.jpg

Just now, Balgin said:

If that's the pack I think it is, it's a very nice pack. You don't mean the KS & other styles pack but the one where they're all just numbers?

Hairstyle names like _dintHairPack_H01 (all the way up to around H30)? H01, H04, H25 and one or two others are really well done (I think it's around 16/17 and another around the 10-12 mark).

I know of the Dint KS SG HG HDT hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98438?tab=description

Crudo just sent me the complete hair configuration json of that hair mod, which will be included in the next update (in the current version it is already partly configured).

But that's not the Dint hairpack with all these _dintHairPack_H01 etc... Can you post a link to this mod?

30 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

I know of the Dint KS SG HG HDT hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98438?tab=description

Crudo just sent me the complete hair configuration json of that hair mod, which will be included in the next update (in the current version it is already partly configured).

But that's not the Dint hairpack with all these _dintHairPack_H01 etc... Can you post a link to this mod?

I believe the latest public version is available here on his patreon. There might be a more up to date version that isn't publicly available. For some reason I could've sworn there was a version on the Nexus at one point as well (and I do mean a version of the one I just linked to, not the KS SG HG HDT pack which he has put up on the Nexus) but it doesn't seem to be there now.

Actually, while we're on the topic, I notice that recent hair pack json's have started listing the various shaved side styles as broad mohawks. Personally I would have listed them as buzzed napes because it's easier to grow them out and cover them up as they grow than it is if both sides of the head are severely shaved. While the area shaved is not in the usual place for a buzzed nape cut it's also concealable and not as extreme as the major mohiccans so I would've gone with buzzed napes for them personally. I know you were originally considering having shaved side styles as a separate category but that would've been awkward (as they aren't all on the same side for starters).

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

In other words, the one with some really nice jaw length bobs, a lot of extremely long styles, some Cleopatra variants towards the end of the list etc? I'd make the punky one a broad mohiccan because it's distinctly shaved between the plaits on the exposed side, same goes for the obvious one as well. I suppose the main challenge there would be choosing the right lengths for them all.

Image attached. You meant that pack, right? At least I hope so. Compared to some other hdt hairs they move quite well. Not quite HHaley's Bobs level of motion but pretty close.

20190522130403_1.jpg

2nd screenshot added with H01 because it's much more recogniseable.

20200410233200_1.jpg.be8bc6c3e7c2ccdc6846c40dd57be0f5.jpg

yes the mods from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98438

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

I believe the latest public version is available here on his patreon. There might be a more up to date version that isn't publicly available. For some reason I could've sworn there was a version on the Nexus at one point as well (and I do mean a version of the one I just linked to, not the KS SG HG HDT pack which he has put up on the Nexus) but it doesn't seem to be there now.

Actually, while we're on the topic, I notice that recent hair pack json's have started listing the various shaved side styles as broad mohawks. Personally I would have listed them as buzzed napes because it's easier to grow them out and cover them up as they grow than it is if both sides of the head are severely shaved. While the area shaved is not in the usual place for a buzzed nape cut it's also concealable and not as extreme as the major mohiccans so I would've gone with buzzed napes for them personally. I know you were originally considering having shaved side styles as a separate category but that would've been awkward (as they aren't all on the same side for starters).

i dont think we should put old hdt hair pack for some reason it make conflict with his hair pack on nexus if u understand what i mean it overwrite and make some hair missing

That's the link for the dint KS SG HG pack. Different to the one I posted. The one you linked to is already mostly implemented in YPS.

I've used both mods without conflict. Or at least I haven't noticed any conflict. There's a few good models in the older pack.

Also, as you can see from my hair slider - I obviously use a lot of hair mods. I actually took out a few recently to make room for other things on the load order.

7 minutes ago, Balgin said:

The one you linked to is already mostly implemented in YPS.

If you're referencing the HDT pack on Nexus from Dint with that comment I can verify that there were 36 different hairstyles added since the last time, though two pairs of them look nearly identical if not spot on identical.

18 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

then why it doesnt show in the hair default when trying to reinstall (i mean default hair) 

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG.8cfbc25f36cae875d69ac5ec6240a9fa.PNG

That would need a new custom default option to be set up. It would have to be a combination as I don't believe the pack has styles at all lengths.

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

i see that i wanted to know thx I'll wait then

I've a task for you: edit the file skse\plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json and change them to the Dint hair styles you think are most suitable for each length, then post it here and I will add this to the mod.

15 hours ago, emily1673 said:

2) not sure, but maybe that has something to do with the new packaging format. Make sure that upon uninstalling all YPS files are removed, in particular the file skse\plugins\ypsfashion\ypsHairDefault.json ; and also make sure you install the correct sub packages in the installer (use only one of the "01" sub-directories).

I'd forgotten about that. I use NMM and it just appears to install as normal, but I'll check to see what it's done

EDIT: Ahh, that may be it, all of them are in the /Data folder.

EDIT2: I just checked in the SKSE folder though and these json files (in the Data folder) are not there at all. I'll manually repack these going forward

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.e6c95902050e5b998427c9aacaf60e7f.jpg

Data Directory

1400549240_Datadir.jpg.c93b5e23b9a41358dd5c6c480fe02f0b.jpg

SKSE Plugin Folder

4871030_SKSEPluginsfolder.jpg.4002e4528a2dc87a7f9c24ba4ebe89af.jpg

10 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I've a task for you: edit the file skse\plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json and change them to the Dint hair styles you think are most suitable for each length, then post it here and I will add this to the mod.

I tried once and didnt work well sadly ypsCustomStyles.json i tried but it stuck at the second hair do u guys know why ?

8 hours ago, Slorm said:

I'd forgotten about that. I use NMM and it just appears to install as normal, but I'll check to see what it's done

EDIT: Ahh, that may be it, all of them are in the /Data folder.

EDIT2: I just checked in the SKSE folder though and these json files (in the Data folder) are not there at all. I'll manually repack these going forward

Hide contents

Untitled.jpg.e6c95902050e5b998427c9aacaf60e7f.jpg

Data Directory

1400549240_Datadir.jpg.c93b5e23b9a41358dd5c6c480fe02f0b.jpg

SKSE Plugin Folder

4871030_SKSEPluginsfolder.jpg.4002e4528a2dc87a7f9c24ba4ebe89af.jpg

I think I am having the same problem with the latest version.  I did verify that when I uninstall, the folder is removed from the data / skse / plugins path.  When I reinstall, and I choose just the 01 KS + KS HDT + HG Hair Defaults it seems to be placing every possible .json file in the skse / plugins / ypsfashion directory (I see 19 total), is that what it is supposed to do?

When I make a new character, this version asks me to pick default hair color and whether I want it to control body+hair right away, vs the other version that waited until after I chose a start using alternate start and loaded in to initiate.  However my hair never changes to the initial straight long hair like in the old version.  It keeps saying I'm proud of my long hair, but didn't actually change it.  Not sure what to do from here except possibly revert back to the previous version.

Interestingly enough though, when I played with the latest version yesterday I started a male character and did the Followers of Dibella quest.  And during the certain part, the mod did ask me again how I wanted my hair, and that time it did work.  But it doesn't seem to be working when I start off as female (unless I'm just being impatient?)

12 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I tried once and didnt work well sadly ypsCustomStyles.json i tried but it stuck at the second hair do u guys know why ?

Because the lengths don't match:

"1ST",
			"_Dint_KSBlackBulletHDT",
			"2ST",
			"_Dint_KSSheroHDT",
			"2ST",
			"_Dint_KS_BlossomStoryHDT",
			"2ST",
			"_Dint_KS_CambrianHDT",
			"5ST",
			"_Dint_KS_FragileHDT",

Must be 1ST, 2ST, 3ST, 4ST, 5ST

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Because the lengths don't match:

"1ST",
			"_Dint_KSBlackBulletHDT",
			"2ST",
			"_Dint_KSSheroHDT",
			"2ST",
			"_Dint_KS_BlossomStoryHDT",
			"2ST",
			"_Dint_KS_CambrianHDT",
			"5ST",
			"_Dint_KS_FragileHDT",

Must be 1ST, 2ST, 3ST, 4ST, 5ST

ok so i fixed it here the files is a custom haire idk how i can make it ypsdefaulthair sadly 

YPS DINT HDT HAIR CUSTOM.rar

16 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I think I am having the same problem with the latest version.  I did verify that when I uninstall, the folder is removed from the data / skse / plugins path.  When I reinstall, and I choose just the 01 KS + KS HDT + HG Hair Defaults it seems to be placing every possible .json file in the skse / plugins / ypsfashion directory (I see 19 total), is that what it is supposed to do?

When I make a new character, this version asks me to pick default hair color and whether I want it to control body+hair right away, vs the other version that waited until after I chose a start using alternate start and loaded in to initiate.  However my hair never changes to the initial straight long hair like in the old version.  It keeps saying I'm proud of my long hair, but didn't actually change it.  Not sure what to do from here except possibly revert back to the previous version.

Interestingly enough though, when I played with the latest version yesterday I started a male character and did the Followers of Dibella quest.  And during the certain part, the mod did ask me again how I wanted my hair, and that time it did work.  But it doesn't seem to be working when I start off as female (unless I'm just being impatient?)

I figured out what my problem was, I had not checked if there was a new version of the yps-Sound&TexturePack the other day.  I just looked and saw I was using the older version.  I installed yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 and opened the initial save file, and chose for the mod to control the hair, body and head, and a second later it changed her hair as it should! 

Thank you so much Emily for this mod, it is quickly becoming a favorite.

The moral of my story: Always make sure that everything is the latest version!  ?

3 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

hi all, just a quick question, for body hair shaving is there meant to be an animation? My character just stands there while shaving. I was not sure if I missed something or it meant to be like that?

Ok kinda solved it, but now it seems when after having ponytail and using the hair brush the character's hair won't change back to default. Maybe there is an issue with the default hair is there a way to designate a hairstyle as default?

Also I can still change hairstyles in racemenu, I am not sure what is wrong. I am using SE 6.0 version. Please send help:)

3 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Also I can still change hairstyles in racemenu,

Do you have frequent hairstyle updates turned on in the mcm? If not then the hair only checks and updates every 24 hours. Frequent hair updates is something like every 8 seconds. It gobbles up processing power and you only really need to turn it on for a quick update to register. A frequent update always happens after loading a game as well even if it's turned off.

Turn on frequent hair updates then try changing hairstyle in racemenu and see if it lasts longer than about 8-20 seconds before reverting back to what it previously was.