3 hours ago, w234aew said:

I checked all of the documentation, it looks like the only new tracked slot in the SE version is slot 52, so I think the rest of the slots would be the same as previous versions. Problem is, I don't know what those are either. Only slots listed were the total mod slots, not what clothing slots were tracked. I wouldn't have a problem with the nipple piercings (I could just make them a DD item I think, it must track that slot), but I don't know what slot the navel piercing should use. I'm going to use TES5Edit/SSEdit to check the old UUNP mod, as I remember which piercings used the right slot to be detected.

To check what item slots are tracked for piercings, look for the "Function FindPiercing" in the script ypsPiercingTicker.psc

9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

To check what item slots are tracked for piercings, look for the "Function FindPiercing" in the script ypsPiercingTicker.psc

I checked, it looks like slots 55-57 are tracked, but it looks for particular mod items to classify as piercings (ex. the HDT piercingsets mod). Does the mirror do an immediate piercing slot update? That's how I'm checking if it detects the new mods.

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

I checked, it looks like slots 55-57 are tracked, but it looks for particular mod items to classify as piercings (ex. the HDT piercingsets mod). Does the mirror do an immediate piercing slot update? That's how I'm checking if it detects the new mods.

The method is quite heuristic. The script basically checks the item names, and tries to "guess" possible piercing items, even from unknown (or new) mods. If you have any suggestions, this part of the script can be easily adopted (e.g. adding or removing slots or search strings). Just post it here, and I will try to include it in the next update.

The mirror shows the current piercing status how the "mod thinks it should be" (as is stored in the script variables). It doesn't check for any other installed mods.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

The method is quite heuristic. The script basically checks the item names, and tries to "guess" possible piercing items, even from unknown (or new) mods. If you have any suggestions, this part of the script can be easily adopted (e.g. adding or removing slots or search strings). Just post it here, and I will try to include it in the next update.

The mirror shows the current piercing status how the "mod thinks it should be" (as is stored in the script variables). It doesn't check for any other installed mods.

I think it might have to do with their in-game classified type (I think some are light armor, or don't contain the right keywords). The particular mods I tried were "Piercings Strange 3BBB" (which are NewMiller's body piercings converted to CBBE 3BBB) and my own conversion of the Mini Bikini mod for 3BBB (the original is for normal CBBE SE). Neither mod's piercings were recognized in the mirror, even after waiting some time. 

However, I use SE exclusively now, and I think it might be that those mods were not in the Legendary edition to begin with. The piercing parts for both of these are unavailable in LE (Mini Bikini piercings are SE only, and the newmiller port is specifically for 3BBB compatibility). Immersive Jewelery SE works for the earrings, and I think DD piercings all work (even were detected by the mirror). I'm going to try to convert the latest UUNP HDT PiercingSets version to 3BBB to confirm that it will still work, but that will be a LONG undertaking (lots of outfit studio project files, finding the least-buggy esp and fixes, and a 3 step process of converting UUNP->CBBE->CBBESE->3BBB).

Just posted an update.

Installing HG Hairdos is recommended for this update.

v. 6.0.4:
Dibella quest:
- added several new stages to the quest (still not finished)
- fixed naming of Lena's potion
- foot device now locks on player upon clicking
- ear piercings should now show correctly on player

Other changes:
- Ybella references now to herself in her outfit script
- lowered default values for heel training pain and stumble chance (can be changed back in MCM)
- clicking twice on the mirror, shaving cream and similar items now only runs the script once

In a well organized chaos nothing is lost ;)

Earrings:

any slot 43 item, if name contains any of these substrings: "ring", "pierc*", "cuff", "plug", "Moonrise", "Tempest", "Prisonic Fairytale", "Edelweiss", "Dream Dusk", "Blood Thorn", "Kestrel's Call", "Rising Sun" or "Ear Bell"

any slot 44/45/50/55 item, if name contains: "earring", "earcuff", "earplug", "ear pierc*", "ear cuff", "ear ring" or "creola"

Nostril:

any slot 55 item, if name contains "spiral nose ring" or "nose piercing"

Septum:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "septum", "nose chain", "piercing combo 3" or "nose ring"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "septum" or "nose ring"

Snake bites:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "snake bite"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "collide lip piercing"

Lip spike:

any slot 44 item, that contains "lip spike" or "spider bite"

Labret:

any slot 44 item that contains "vertical labret"

Eyebrow:

any slot 44 item that contains "eyebrow" or "piercing combo 2"

any slot 32 item that contains "nasal stud and"

Nose bridge:

any slot 44 item that contains "nose bridge", "nosebridge" or "piercing combo 2"

Navel:

any slot 54 or 56 item that contains "navel"

any slot 57 item that contains "navel" or "barbell"

Nipples:

any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "nippleshield", "nipple piercing", "piercing nipple", "nipplering", "nipple ring" or "nipplesring"

plus any DD item with the proper flags

Clit:

any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "piercing labia", "vaginal piercing", "labiarings", "labia ring", "AH1" or "(lp)"

13 hours ago, w234aew said:

The piercing parts for both of these are unavailable in LE (Mini Bikini piercings are SE only, and the newmiller port is specifically for 3BBB compatibility).

For the record I'm pretty sure there is a LE conversion for Mini Bikini because I've used it previously (and I haven't used SE since I went to start it up and saw that it wanted me to register an account at a website before being able to choose which mods I'd like to be able to use). It's pretty obscure and I can't remember where I found it but it works.

6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

- added several new stages to the quest (still not finished)

Hmm. Testing today. New save. New character. Halve a walk in town does not seem to progress. I did notice some refinements and improvements in the earlier stages. I think there were a few chances to say no to things. Would I be correct in assuming that either I'm being incredibly dense and totally missing something or that have a walk in town is still the current end of the quest line?

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

For the record I'm pretty sure there is a LE conversion for Mini Bikini because I've used it previously (and I haven't used SE since I went to start it up and saw that it wanted me to register an account at a website before being able to choose which mods I'd like to be able to use). It's pretty obscure and I can't remember where I found it but it works.

I know the LE version you're thinking of, it's Mini Bikini 7B, which is the predecessor to the SE version. SE version has new pieces (tank tops, piercings, etc).

3 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

In a well organized chaos nothing is lost ;)

Earrings:

any slot 43 item, if name contains any of these substrings: "ring", "pierc*", "cuff", "plug", "Moonrise", "Tempest", "Prisonic Fairytale", "Edelweiss", "Dream Dusk", "Blood Thorn", "Kestrel's Call", "Rising Sun" or "Ear Bell"

any slot 44/45/50/55 item, if name contains: "earring", "earcuff", "earplug", "ear pierc*", "ear cuff", "ear ring" or "creola"

Nostril:

any slot 55 item, if name contains "spiral nose ring" or "nose piercing"

Septum:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "septum", "nose chain", "piercing combo 3" or "nose ring"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "septum" or "nose ring"

Snake bites:

any slot 44 item, if name contains "snake bite"

any slot 55 item, if name contains "collide lip piercing"

Lip spike:

any slot 44 item, that contains "lip spike" or "spider bite"

Labret:

any slot 44 item that contains "vertical labret"

Eyebrow:

any slot 44 item that contains "eyebrow" or "piercing combo 2"

any slot 32 item that contains "nasal stud and"

Nose bridge:

any slot 44 item that contains "nose bridge", "nosebridge" or "piercing combo 2"

Navel:

any slot 54 or 56 item that contains "navel"

any slot 57 item that contains "navel" or "barbell"

Nipples:

any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "nippleshield", "nipple piercing", "piercing nipple", "nipplering", "nipple ring" or "nipplesring"

Clit:

any slot 32/43/44/45/50/51/54/55/56/57/60 item that contains "piercing labia", "vaginal piercing", "labiarings", "labia ring", "AH1" or "(lp)"

This is so much easier to read, and I think I know the problem now! I think the keywords for the 3BBB items are missing.

4 hours ago, Balgin said:

Hmm. Testing today. New save. New character. Halve a walk in town does not seem to progress. I did notice some refinements and improvements in the earlier stages. I think there were a few chances to say no to things. Would I be correct in assuming that either I'm being incredibly dense and totally missing something or that have a walk in town is still the current end of the quest line?

I suspected it might be related to the comments system which I usually disable because the commetns are far too frequent and intrusive for my liking.

After re-enabling it I didn't see any difference until I eventually had to travel all the way to Markarth (I guessed based on the fact that Ybella now apparently has a garments/clothing script) where Eltrys (the guy who gives the notes for the Foresworn quest) had an "avoid him" conversation option in the middle of his conversation about giving me the note. Oh well. At least the quest advanced. Now I need to discover what comes next. Probably running back to Lena to complain about how uncomfortable it felt.

Bug Report (minor)

Using the shaving knife without any shaving soap still shaves the pc (both armpit and pubic). I had none in inventory when I tested.

I did wonder if it was getting confused  with the plain soap from PAF, so I dropped those but it still let me shave

As the owner of some very curly hair I feel our girl's pain. You don't brush naturally curly hair. It's just too painful. You have to comb it very slowly in sections working your way up from tip to root. So you comb the ends of a section, then you comb it a bit longer and work your way up until you're ready to start on the next section. Just tugging at it with a brush will  only tangle it and really hurt. We seem to be focusing very heavily on the Ray side of things right now. I'm not sure Lena's had anything new to say to us this update. It would be nice to reintegrate her at some point as it feels strange that she totally clams up and shuts us out for now. It doesn't fit with her earlier open and encouraging nature.

I am interested in using this mod as a "time sink" for my PC.  I like the idea of hair/nail/makeup treatments taking time for my character, but I don't necessarily want to use the full long animation every time.  Would it be possible to attach a time lapse to the short versions of the scenes? 

For example a hair cut takes 40 minutes and full perm takes 1-2 hours to get a perm.  Kind of like how fast travel works, but for fashion.

I got it. The piercing keywords are definitely what was missing, but some other minor changes are also needed. Based on @Rogwar002's post, the following changes would need to be made in the SE version:

For Piercings Strange 3BBB and MiniBikini SE

Navel - Slots 53 and 55 must be added to the list for navel piercings, and the following keywords must be added: "Piercings belt", "Piercings simple navel", "Pierce B"

Nipples - Slots 46 must be added to the nipple piercing search list, along with the keywords: "Piercings top", "Piercings simple top", "Pierce A"

Optionally, the "Piercings belt" could be added to the clit list too (they're the NewMiller belt piercings).

That should recognize all of Piercings Strange, and the individual jewelery items from MiniBikini (they have body-outfit versions of their piercings, which will remain incompatible, but that's expected). If anyone is working on porting the latest version to SE ( @gnaddelwarz maybe?) and wants working piercings w/o converting the HDTPiercingsets mods, that should do it.

14 hours ago, Balgin said:

New save. New character.

Actually 6.0.4 should work with existing saves from 6.0.3 or 6.0.1, but it is always better to start anew.

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report (minor)

Using the shaving knife without any shaving soap still shaves the pc (both armpit and pubic). I had none in inventory when I tested.

Thanks for the report, I will look into it.

6 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

I am interested in using this mod as a "time sink" for my PC.  I like the idea of hair/nail/makeup treatments taking time for my character, but I don't necessarily want to use the full long animation every time.  Would it be possible to attach a time lapse to the short versions of the scenes? 

For example a hair cut takes 40 minutes and full perm takes 1-2 hours to get a perm.  Kind of like how fast travel works, but for fashion.

That is a good idea, also for manicure sessions etc.; I will see to implement it.

6 hours ago, w234aew said:

For Piercings Strange 3BBB and MiniBikini SE

Navel - Slots 53 and 55 must be added to the list for navel piercings, and the following keywords must be added: "Piercings belt", "Piercings simple navel", "Pierce B"

Nipples - Slots 46 must be added to the nipple piercing search list, along with the keywords: "Piercings top", "Piercings simple top", "Pierce A"

Optionally, the "Piercings belt" could be added to the clit list too (they're the NewMiller belt piercings).

Good, I will make changes to the script accordingly.

Bit of OCD on my part here, Is it possible to reduce the pauses in the armpit shaving animation. It takes a bit over an hour in in-game time for what is (in rl) a ten minute job. That's with a modern safety razor, so add on a few minutes for using a cut-throat razor as a little more care would be needed.

The pubic hair timing is good as it takes a lot more care, but the under arm seems to be a bit on the lengthy side to me (I don't mean to sound ungrateful btw).

I love the addiction system. It's just starting to have a noticeable effect in game, that is so well done :classic_smile:

EDIT: Bug Report - very minor

This will probably only affect users that wear Forsworn Gauntlets or other gloves which use slot 33. When the item is removed by SL or PAF instead of the usual sound you get the bottle/potion sound from the varnish. Oddly if you test from the inventory it does it the first time with the bottle sound and then uses the normal sound if you put them on and off, but the bottle sound comes back again once the inventory is closed.

If you umm "forget" to pay for the piercings does anything happen. I don't want to know what, just if there is some penalty.

A question on the piercing quest, it starts if I go to Radiant Raiment but looking at the OP it looks as if it should start somewhere else and lead the player to RR. Is that right or have I got that bit wrong?

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

If you umm "forget" to pay for the piercings does anything happen. I don't want to know what, just if there is some penalty.

A question on the piercing quest, it starts if I go to Radiant Raiment but looking at the OP it looks as if it should start somewhere else and lead the player to RR. Is that right or have I got that bit wrong?

Yes. You run up a debt. The next time you pick up money you'll see a notification that x amount of gold was removed to pay the Dibellan Beauty Fund. The same goes for haircuts, makeup, etc. You can treat yourself to as many beauty products and treatments as you like but you'll end up making yourself destitute if you overdo it.

The ear piercing quest begins if you try to equip earrings without having pierced ears. It just tells you to look for somewhere to get your ears pierced. Speaking to Yolie in radiant rayments about earrings is the next step of the quest so you can easily skip the first step if you go straight to Yolie first. It's easy to consider the first step optional.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Yes. You run up a debt. The next time you pick up money you'll see a notification that x amount of gold was removed to pay the Dibellan Beauty Fund. The same goes for haircuts, makeup, etc. You can treat yourself to as many beauty products and treatments as you like but you'll end up making yourself destitute if you overdo it.

The ear piercing quest begins if you try to equip earrings without having pierced ears. It just tells you to look for somewhere to get your ears pierced. Speaking to Yolie in radiant rayments about earrings is the next step of the quest so you can easily skip the first step if you go straight to Yolie first. It's easy to consider the first step optional.

Many thanks Balgin ?

Excited to see the mod is being updated quite frequently again!
I have a request/suggestion. For longer pubic hair, usually the PC stops and scratches themselves because of all that hair, I was thinking if something similar could be added for longer head hair styles as well? Or instead of an animation, a debuff for longer hair that becomes a distraction/hindrance while in combat. It could be added in as an option to toggle on or off like with the pubic hair option

On 3/7/2020 at 3:09 AM, Balgin said:

The hair pack has actually been updated 2 or 3 times since that file of Crudo's but it still includes a lot of options. I might try to update it at some point with all the others if you don't manage to get them in the next update.

I can see what's been added and update my file at some point if that would be desired.