"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Hi All, 

I'm hoping you all can assist in identifying this armor replacer for General Tullius' armor for females. The below screenshot is mine from a couple of years ago when I first started getting into using mods and went nuts with armors. I 'thought' I knew which armor replacer this was but, now, going back to it, I discover it is not. 

attachicon.gifgt1.jpg

I was able to figure out which armor mods it is NOT.

• Remodeled Armor v3.4
  • Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide v5.1
  • I Love Cleavage
  • ADEC Vanilla Collection v1.28b
  • General Tullius Armor - Cleavage BBP

I was able to tell it wasn't any of these because there is no gap in the version I am looking for (circled area) and those mods listed above either have closed/non-revealing tops or there is a space between where it comes together (comparison below).

attachicon.gifgt3.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

i am 75% sure that it is from this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376

Appreciate the quick response and link but unfortunately that wasn't it. That mod, while cool, doesn't have a General Tulius armor in the pack.

wait lemme hop in the game and check

coz i am pretty sure it is

update sadly it uses the penitus oculatus agent outfit

screen shot..0b2a28fa4e5e4179ad2e0c0da8329968.png

I actually started looking at that set as well just in case. I've got a screen cap of the name of the armor and it does say General Tulius but just because that's the display name it doesn't necessarily mean that the actual file name is called generaltulius.

Hopefully I can get this figured out because it's driving me mad.

Mystery solved. It is the General Tullius Armor - Cleavage BBP but there's a slight twist that I found interesting. The reason for the appearance of the middle being different is because, when using showacemenu to adjust breast size to be larger, it causes the armor to clip into itself in the center giving the appearance of a V shape instead of having a space (see below).

post-506235-0-98510300-1469510359_thumb.jpg

What is interesting, though, is when placing the same armor on a NPC and then using either the enlargement rings or the breast enlargement spell to increase the breast size, it has a different behavior. Instead of making the breast larger and fuller, it has more of an enlarging and stretching/extending effect which also stretches the armor. 

Thanks again for the help, cyanogen111, greatly appreciated. 

Mystery solved. It is the General Tullius Armor - Cleavage BBP but there's a slight twist that I found interesting. The reason for the appearance of the middle being different is because, when using showacemenu to adjust breast size to be larger, it causes the armor to clip into itself in the center giving the appearance of a V shape instead of having a space (see below).

attachicon.gifu2.jpg

What is interesting, though, is when placing the same armor on a NPC and then using either the enlargement rings or the breast enlargement spell to increase the breast size, it has a different behavior. Instead of making the breast larger and fuller, it has more of an enlarging and stretching/extending effect which also stretches the armor. 

Thanks again for the help, cyanogen111, greatly appreciated. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18887-official-sevennity-sevenbase-armor-clothes-requesttrackingshowcase/?p=611667

http://i.imgur.com/dmOqWCS.png

hey guys

i wanna know which HD textures are better in looks/detail wise,

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

Serious HD Retexture Skyrim

or are there other textures mods better than these both?

I just installed the fresh copy of skyrim Legendary edition and want to make it gorgeous like my previous skyrim was but i forgot what mods i installed other than SIMM and ENBs. I'm also googling right know as well but I though I should ask here as well. I'll be very grateful for the help, Thanks. 

hey guys

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

I just installed the fresh copy of skyrim Legendary edition and want to make it gorgeous like my previous skyrim was but i forgot what mods i installed other than SIMM and ENBs. I'm also googling right know as well but I though I should ask here as well. I'll be very grateful for the help, Thanks. 

for me no question,Skyrim HD 2k are the better ones,use these as a base.I use only the rocks01 groundtexture from serious. .)

hey guys

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

for me no question,Skyrim HD 2k are the better ones,use these as a base.I use only the rocks01 groundtexture from serious. .)

Thanks

hey guys

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

@zaselim

no from both!

there are much better textures packages.  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63754-best-landscape-towns-and-npcs-mods/?p=1600543

edit: sorry, * Serious HD retexture Skyrim * is also in my list.  :)

i hate when is my turn to ask what mod is this :blush::D  but here it is :D  interested in both clothing and glasses THANKS :D

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/933/93352.jpg

everthing is from Plaid Clothes Collection

arigato :D i saw that pack like yesterday but i did not  look cuz i'm using cbbe currently downloading now :D

also i searched everywhere for these ''Dior'' glasses by wren5566 (old , from 2012 i think) , couldn't find anything any trail link is dead , however i found these meshes and textures buried on some weird chinese site...i'm sure many will like them :D...could someone make them equippable ??

zippy link contains the meshes and textures i found :P

post-1219960-0-45188400-1469535571_thumb.jpg

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/MniaB1zf/file.html

hey guys

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

@zaselim

no from both!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63754-best-landscape-towns-and-npcs-mods/?p=1600543

in what order do i install them?

hey guys

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

@zaselim

no from both!

this I can not tell you much!

you use determines a Manager. I do everything manually and not all of a mod, only certain separate elements, the ones I like best.

but I think it does not matter which sequence.

only when the wood (tree) textures, there may to overwrites come.

edit: you can not use anything!

you must to thee that beautiful from this list choose.

hey guys

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures 

or

@zaselim

no from both!

this I can not tell you much!

you use determines a Manager. I do everything manually and not all of a mod, only certain separate elements, the ones I like best.

but I think it does not matter which sequence.

only when the wood (tree) textures, there may to overwrites come.

edit: you can not use anything!

you must to thee that beautiful from this list choose.

ok, and what if i also want to install flora overhaul mod? do i install before all these mods or after or it doesnt matter?

---snip---

ok, and what if i also want to install flora overhaul mod? do i install before all these mods or after or it doesnt matter?

as I said, it's hard to predict.

I have from the respective mods only individual files (which I liked) copied to the game.

if your favorit * flora overhaul mod * is, then for all falls install last!

---snip---

I have from the respective mods only individual files (which I liked) copied to the game.

ok thanks, do you know hd textures mod for vanilla armor and cloths?

---snip---

:)  ;)

https://www.google.de/?ion=1&espv=2#q=skyrim+mods+hd+textures+mod+for+vanilla+armor+and+clothes

---snip---

:)  ;)

https://www.google.de/?ion=1&espv=2#q=skyrim+mods+hd+textures+mod+for+vanilla+armor+and+clothes

thanks i already found few, I think i mess up the skyrim by installing alot of mods at the same time. Going back to my old skyrim which is very gorgeous itself but i get 17-20 fps on my system (i7 6700k - Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 Gaming - Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 mhz 32gb ram - Samsung EVO 500gb x2) when i play my main skyrim moded over the years.