"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Was there ever a male version of the Lady Death armor, the one with the skeleton hands?

I know slof did something vaugely similar, but not really what I'm thinking of.

Yes. I forget who made it, but it has the skeleton hand cupping the balls.

Was there ever a male version of the Lady Death armor, the one with the skeleton hands?

I know slof did something vaugely similar, but not really what I'm thinking of.

Yes. I forget who made it, but it has the skeleton hand cupping the balls.

it's called revealing lad of death

Ah thank you!

I guess I'm just blind, cause I thoughr it by b3lisario too, and looked on that page, but I missed it.

looking for this skin injuries:

post-51187-0-68028800-1468184870.png

I don't know if I replied to this yet but I took the barbarian, archer, blade master textures from BI Phenotypes and cuts and scars from slavetats and combined the textures into one single body texture using gimp. If you would like I can uploaded them for you to use. :) stay brutal

From the message you quote it might either be Sexlab Aroused Creatures or SD+.

I don't have sexlab aroused creature but I might be SD+ indeed

Do you know how I can disable it? I pops everytime I encounter a dog/horse/...

thanks!

I think it has something to do with the slavery to a feature that was implemented with the SD+ 3.5. Now animals can do the same as people. After you are toouched by Sanguine the can have their way with you. You can try and disable the option in the MCM menu where it says something like beast slavery. I'm not sure if it will help but it is the only thing that comes to my mind.

If this doesn't help you can try and ask in the SD+ thread here at the forum perhaps somone there can help you.

From the message you quote it might either be Sexlab Aroused Creatures or SD+.

I don't have sexlab aroused creature but I might be SD+ indeed

Do you know how I can disable it? I pops everytime I encounter a dog/horse/...

thanks!

I think it has something to do with the slavery to a feature that was implemented with the SD+ 3.5. Now animals can do the same as people. After you are toouched by Sanguine the can have their way with you. You can try and disable the option in the MCM menu where it says something like beast slavery. I'm not sure if it will help but it is the only thing that comes to my mind.

If this doesn't help you can try and ask in the SD+ thread here at the forum perhaps somone there can help you.

Thanks I'll try that, I checked the SD+ MCM before but didn't found anythingrelated to creatures, but I'll double check anyway

EDIT: Found the option!! Thanks all