"What mod is this?" pt. 7

hey guys, there was a mod i was using in my previous skyrim from which you can see the extra tab of mfg expressions and add them when you click on any npc or player in console window. What mod was that? I cant seem to recall..

Thanks,

Nevermind, found it.

Can somebody please tell my, from which mod the message 'You cannot do this with your hands tied' is coming? Area should be one of the Devious Devices mods or maybe Sex Lab mods?

My PC has no hands tied but is wearing some cuffs but not connected. It seems the mod is interpreting this, that the hands are tied and I cannot open doors or furniture.

Thank you in advance!

I'm not 100% certain, but I think that comes from Maria Eden.

Can somebody please tell my, from which mod the message 'You cannot do this with your hands tied' is coming? Area should be one of the Devious Devices mods or maybe Sex Lab mods?

My PC has no hands tied but is wearing some cuffs but not connected. It seems the mod is interpreting this, that the hands are tied and I cannot open doors or furniture.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you. I will investigate further.

Thank you in advance!

i m pretty certain that its not maria eden

i had this occur w/o it long back , did something in dd mcm to fix this

Thank you in advance!

The only time I've ever been unable to open doors when restrained is with Maria Eden installed. If it is something related to devious devices it's not part of dda, ddi, ddx, cursed loot or captured dreams at least. I just finished a game with all of those installed and never had it happen, and I'd estimate my character spent less than an hour out of cuffs and/or an armbinder in the entire game.

Thank you in advance!

The only time I've ever been unable to open doors when restrained is with Maria Eden installed. If it is something related to devious devices it's not part of dda, ddi, ddx, cursed loot or captured dreams at least. I just finished a game with all of those installed and never had it happen, and I'd estimate my character spent less than an hour out of cuffs and/or an armbinder in the entire game.

try disabling dd dependent mods one by one , then going ingame , saving 

loading the save in the script cleaner

cleaning it |(FixScripInstances)

saving the save (lol)

loading it

checking it , if error still persists , uninstall another mod and try again

Anybody know

mod that have these warpaint & how to change color of each one

YV6we2A.jpg

hair mod of this picture 

+how to make & change colors like the picture

Harleen-Quinzel6.jpg

shoulder pauldron of this picture

TESV_2013_04_30_14_02_50_11.png

sorry if my english is not good

i dunno which mods have it , but you could try download ciceria , and importing the headmesh with its texture from racemenu

for the hair , its from a harley quinn armor mod for skyrim , and it has its own variant colored sections... the hair adds to the hair selection , or you could equip the wig , which uses you hair color as its color

i dont remember the name but its from a set

Anybody know

mod that have these warpaint & how to change color of each one

YV6we2A.jpg

hair mod of this picture 

+how to make & change colors like the picture

Harleen-Quinzel6.jpg

shoulder pauldron of this picture

TESV_2013_04_30_14_02_50_11.png

sorry if my english is not good

i dunno which mods have it , but you could try download ciceria , and importing the headmesh with its texture from racemenu

for the hair , its from a harley quinn armor mod for skyrim , and it has its own variant colored sections... the hair adds to the hair selection , or you could equip the wig , which uses you hair color as its color

i dont remember the name but its from a set

Iam going to try

thx

Where can i download these nyotengu and kasumi girls?

There's this mod:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28430222.html

The Catsuit is this one:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44566499.html

And this follower:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/45957894.html

I tried that follower with the original mod btw and it screws up the entire nord race - plus I had to go and rename her and all her items, because they're all just [][][][] if you get what I mean ;)

But there is an alternate download on modtype, maybe that fixes some of the issues the mod brings.

Where can i download these nyotengu and kasumi girls?

There's this mod:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28430222.html

The Catsuit is this one:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44566499.html

And this follower:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/45957894.html

I tried that follower with the original mod btw and it screws up the entire nord race - plus I had to go and rename her and all her items, because they're all just [][][][] if you get what I mean ;)

But there is an alternate download on modtype, maybe that fixes some of the issues the mod brings.

Out of curiosity, do the followers even have a nude body mesh? Going through the archive shows no actual bodies. Unless I am really blind, or they use what body you have by default. Does this also include the race?