"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Looking for all of these armors, in CBBE if available.

29071524175_018b5ca8ae_h.jpg>

93988.jpg

Anyone know the neckwear / mask / flying bug on the right?

Mask is from Mad Masker, which was taken down from nexus but can still be found elsewhere.

Does anybody know the name of the second armor ?

25508044-1471613404.jpg

Wanted to know where to get this hat. I was told that it was from "Gravizapa Charm", but Google searching led me nowhere.

Can someone please lead towards this beauty?

If you are steel interesting  ( must register )

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja_dlja_cbbe_unp_7b_adec/komplekt_odezhdy_sharman/11-1-0-4519

I'm still interested, but I don't like to register for stuff I'm only gonna use once.

Thanks for find it regardless!

http://graviczapa.blogspot.ru/2016/08/1.html

The Скачать download button is near the bottom.

Hey guys, does anyone know where the striped socks are from? They clearly aren't Osare's, they are longer and don't clip through the boots.

36393-2-1369442231.jpg

its chapi unpb garments n stockings.... gogol it....

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded that mod, but I'm not sure it's where the socks are from. Some of the stockings are bugged and don't show up in-game. The striped socks could be one of them, but the mod has screenshots for, I assume, all the clothes it adds and they aren't in the screenshots.

Hey guys, does anyone know where the striped socks are from? They clearly aren't Osare's, they are longer and don't clip through the boots.

36393-2-1369442231.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded that mod, but I'm not sure it's where the socks are from. Some of the stockings are bugged and don't show up in-game. The striped socks could be one of them, but the mod has screenshots for, I assume, all the clothes it adds and they aren't in the screenshots.

well i pretty much assume its from that since , i have used both the socks and the boots ingame.... the problem is , i dont remember which ones , and since i had that mod and remember it being in it

it also gives you the option to get all socks when you start the game

36393-2-1369442231.jpg

DG Leather Clothes

25508044-1471613404.jpg

Wanted to know where to get this hat. I was told that it was from "Gravizapa Charm", but Google searching led me nowhere.

Can someone please lead towards this beauty?

If you are steel interesting  ( must register )

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja_dlja_cbbe_unp_7b_adec/komplekt_odezhdy_sharman/11-1-0-4519

I'm still interested, but I don't like to register for stuff I'm only gonna use once.

Thanks for find it regardless!

http://graviczapa.blogspot.ru/2016/08/1.html

The Скачать download button is near the bottom.

Oh, you little BEAUTY!

Thanks a bunch! XD!