"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Anyone knows this Mod???please help me

The user makes and uses the poses themselves.

that means??? impossible for me to get it right??

Yeah i guess, unless you asked "yuio820" to make his poses into an "SLAL" pack or just a pose mod pack. But that is completely up to them. I'm afraid you're out of luck. But there are still lots and lots of pose mods and animation mods out there. I'm sure you can find something you like in the sea of mods. :)

Edit: He does have some very nice followers for download though if you want to take a look at them: http://www.loverslab.com/user/89240-yui0820/

(Under files on the left hand side)

Does anyone know what mod this is from?

post-96968-0-18809600-1471617762.jpg

bumping this (or humping this, if you prefer)

I swear i had already found this request, but looking back through my past posts i can't find the post i made. Like 90% sure i did find it and post it. Am i going crazy?

anyways: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1564-lush-gear-lace-lingerie-pack-bodyslide-cbbe-hdt/

Looking at that page Spoons, I'm thinking that it was posted before as well.  Don't worry about going crazy, we're all crazy; and thanks for the link.

If I remember correctly there is a mod on lovers lab that instructs sexlab (by changing the character gender I think) to treat females with schlongs as a male so that they are handled correctly. Anyone know what that mod is, I just cannot find it?

94625.jpg

94624.jpg

I know there are much more interesting things going on in these pictures but anyone knows what helmet that is? Looks sweet.

----->>

If I remember correctly there is only a male version , so you will have to convert it by yourself and cut parts if you want to go half-naked.

There was also problem with the skeleton included in this armor, it might crash upon equiping

----->>

If I remember correctly there is only a male version , so you will have to convert it by yourself and cut parts if you want to go half-naked.

There was also problem with the skeleton included in this armor, it might crash upon equiping

Thanks bud. I'm not really interested in the armor, but I guess I can use the helmet for some nice mashups.