Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I would like to know if a mod like this exists or is possible:

I like playing with the Devious Devices mods and like that the plugs/piercing use an effect that randomly vibrates.

However, I was disappointed that these effects only last for a short time and apply randomly along with the other effects provided.

I wonder if there is a mod that can apply a persistent version of the vibration effect for a specific amount of ingame or irl time. Basically a "forced orgasm" mode via a spell or other method.

I guess I could edit the settings for the effects in the DD mcm menu that the plugs are the only effect to activate and edit the time to short as possible to maximize. But that is no fun, I want something that ignores those settings and takes it out of my hands once cast.

What I have in mind consists of a spell that you cast on yourself that activates the plugs for a configurable amount of time, drains stamina by a specific amount per second. Once stamina is drained you are exhausted and can no longer walk/run (quite a predicament if you've come under attack by enemies).

I hope I was clear enough. And thanks.

I would love a BodySlide mod that would do the following (or perhaps there already is one I just have not found it):

1. Select or make and save a preset

2. Add another drop down menu, or item(s) to existing drop down menu to select a race, hit Batch build, and all the bodies for that specific race in the game are from that preset.

3. Select or make another preset, select a different race, hit BatchBuild with appropriate options and now the in game bodies for the 2nd race are from the 2nd preset.

So a BodySlide mod that lets you make bodies for individual races, even if its only 3-4 different bodies it would be great. The currently existing mods to achieve this are either vastly outdated and cause lots of problems such as major seams and discolorations between body parts, or are too convoluted to manually install and keep the game clean of MO / NMM trash. I have tried many. Such a BodySlide option/plugin would be really just awesome.

I would love a BodySlide mod that would do the following (or perhaps there already is one I just have not found it):

2. Add another drop down menu, or item(s) to existing drop down menu to select a race, hit Batch build, and all the bodies for that specific race in the game are from that preset.

3. Select or make another preset, select a different race, hit BatchBuild with appropriate options and now the in game bodies for the 2nd race are from the 2nd preset.

So a BodySlide mod that lets you make bodies for individual races, even if its only 3-4 different bodies it would be great. The currently existing mods to achieve this are either vastly outdated and cause lots of problems such as major seams and discolorations between body parts, or are too convoluted to manually install and keep the game clean of MO / NMM trash. I have tried many. Such a BodySlide option/plugin would be really just awesome.

That's just not how the structure of the game works. There is no way a "bodyslide plugin" could achieve this. The default races nord, breton, redgaurd, etc. share the female body. Custom races like ygnord, _Okrace, etc. have their own body files that you can already set in bodyslide.  There are mods like this one which create a custom race for each race, so you can give them all their own body. I don't know what you're calling MO/NMM trash, but they keep your install way cleaner and organized than just manually installing shit.

That's just not how the structure of the game works. There is no way a "bodyslide plugin" could achieve this. The default races nord, breton, redgaurd, etc. share the female body. Custom races like ygnord, _Okrace, etc. have their own body files that you can already set in bodyslide.  There are mods like this one which create a custom race for each race, so you can give them all their own body. I don't know what you're calling MO/NMM trash, but they keep your install way cleaner and organized than just manually installing shit.

I will give the Custom races mod a go so thanks a lot for pointing me to it.

The main problem I had with MO is that my rig has 3 drives, my OS and games are on seperate drives, MO decided to install stuff across all 3 drives for whatever reason(s) it saw fit, then there is a lot of stuff which are requirements for my mods to work such as FNIS, SKSE, various script patchers, some other stuff, some other stuff which has to be in the original skyrim data dir. And neither MO or NMM could get that structure correctly, ever, on multiple many many many reinstalls. So it ended up breaking my game as the actual game, the respective mod requirements and mod data files ended up on different drives in different directories. NMM did less of this then MO, but still did it, I had to still install some things manually and it still caused issues. Only things I really liked about MO is its integration with LOOT, Tes5edit etc. I even tried an install of MO into skyrim and then another install into data dirs, it didn't help any.

That is a real bummer then, that the Bodyslide can't be used in this way.

Looking for a female Vampire Lord replacer that removes the bra and adds nipple texture.

Vampire Lord Retexture by DrFring

Dark Vampire Lord Retexture - With Nudity by Cat_Woman1989 

Female Vampire Lord NUDE Texture by DinoCarbon 

Female Vampire Lord Nude Model and Texture by DinoCarbon 

...Google has betrayed me.

Damn thee Google! May the infinite abyss consume thee!

(also, thank you these are fucken great!)

...that has absolutely nothing to do with my request, wtf?

That just replaces the Vampire Lord form with your own form.

I like the Vampire Lord shape. I just don't like the bra on it.

if that's better for you, then it's supposed to be like that.  :P

Female Vampire Lord Nude Texture/Model

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8551-female-vampire-lord-nude-texturemodel/

Female Vampire Lord NUDE Texture by DinoCarbon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22370/?

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/22370-3-1344894630.jpg

Looking for an UUNP bodyslide open catsuit. Like the catsuit part of the forbidden ebony armor, but without the armored parts (and if possible, being a light armor)

Here's the forbidden ebony armor:

The UNP Cat Woman suit would work well for that.

(Can't give you a link, LL won't let me paste)

But, will it fit a bodyslide custom shape?

Looking for an UUNP bodyslide open catsuit. Like the catsuit part of the forbidden ebony armor, but without the armored parts (and if possible, being a light armor)

I have no idea.

I have no idea.

Oh well XD

I'll give it a try then