Female Vampire Lord Nude Texture/Model

When I first started.2hmo469.jpg

3-4 hours later (final model):

346b98z.jpg

Credits: The nipple and vagina are CUT from the CBBE nude texture. Lol. I guess a total of 4-5 hours was put into this because I'm not that adept with Blender. :P meh.

Will people start having vampire lord fetishes? Haha. Just something quickly put togeher in 10 minutes, the one with hair is photoshopped.

Lol. All those jagged edges have a fix I think, there's this thing that smoothens and make everything round and i'll probably smooth the ass and tits. Although if I add nipples, I'd have to make a new uv map, but i dont know how bethesda cut their seams, therefore it'd be a differnt uv map and I wouldn't place everything in place. lol. thanks

LOL. That was a fast reply, and xD There's hair in the back, but I need to confirm whether or not it's like I remember where you only get to see your vampire lords' back in third like werewolves. If so, then what's the point in adding hair when you see your ponytail. :P I don't know how to get it into Skyrim. Not sure if I fucked up any bones.

LOL. That was a fast reply' date=' and xD There's hair in the back, but I need to confirm whether or not it's like I remember where you only get to see your vampire lords' back in third like werewolves. If so, then what's the point in adding hair when you see your ponytail. :P I don't know how to get it into Skyrim. Not sure if I fucked up any bones.

[/quote']

well if u havent noticed, u can unsheath and look around ur char as vampire lord

Ooooh. That's interesting' date=' how do I disable the vampire lord armor? When I transform my male character automatically has this armor, not sure if it's also there for females.

[/quote']

there's 2 or 3 nifs for vampire lords armors. male,female and for harkon i think. open female's armor nif and delete object, save and should be ok

I have it in Blender, I exported from nifskope as wavefront obj and imported into blender as obj, so all i know how to do is export as obj, i think i could export the obj in the old version of blender that has nif scripts into a .nif, and add the data and shit in nifskope, but I don't know what data to add.

And i guess there's not much to fix. Lol. Other than the hair, which I'm going to do some research in ck to see if it's a race, if it's a race then I'll just leave it the way it is so that people can get their own hair, if not. I'll get some good looking hair and smack it on top of that head.

Lol. I want to know why we have to edit those properties and numbers every time' date=' it's so stupid, they should amke nifskope automatically do that shit...

[/quote']

true, and think about this: detaled armor, like +30 parts(objects) and everytime u have to spend quite a lot of time in nifscope if something is wrong lol. at first i was kinda dumb and didnt realise that why the heck i'm exporting whole armor again and again of one object is messed up? so started to export it and replace lol. nifskope isnt only used by bethesda, that means nifskope could make quite a lot of mistakes and correct nif for different game.

I see, hmm I do have on issue though. So on the butt, there's like this part where I wanted to make the ass more curvy and simply there wasn't enough vertices, so I deleted the face added in more vertices, but the uv map doesn't fill in that part since it wasn't previously there.

Lol. I want to know why we have to edit those properties and numbers every time' date=' it's so stupid, they should amke nifskope automatically do that shit...

[/quote']

true, and think about this: detaled armor, like +30 parts(objects) and everytime u have to spend quite a lot of time in nifscope if something is wrong lol. at first i was kinda dumb and didnt realise that why the heck i'm exporting whole armor again and again of one object is messed up? so started to export it and replace lol. nifskope isnt only used by bethesda, that means nifskope could make quite a lot of mistakes and correct nif for different game.

If you want nifskope to be better and you know / know someone who knows c++, please ask them to contribute at http://niftools.sourceforge.net . They have a ridiculous lack of manpower right now. There is NO active developer for the 3ds max or maya plugins, so even a single person will help.