Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

6 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

By combining Radiant Prostitution's recruitment system with EFF's follower sandboxing system the other girls in my party's harem solicit themselves while when I visit inns or wall cities. Don't have to command them to do so, they do it automatically:

1802761418_bandicam2023-01-0723-16-05-565.png.da6d0c66e58a755d7dcef406e21b4f25.png

2092180407_bandicam2023-01-0723-15-55-490.png.72aba838d73551b5871bc076901f7d43.png

What?! If I had known that sooner, would be so much fun to roleplay a band of prostitutes travelling from hold to hold to make money :D 

7 hours ago, AvisSky said:

What?! If I had known that sooner, would be so much fun to roleplay a band of prostitutes travelling from hold to hold to make money :D 

Though I did have to make a simple mod for EFF to make the follower sandboxing only occur in inns and walled cities. Without the mod they would routinely solicit themselves on the open road (including to the male member of my party). Then they would just wander off while their AI tried to find a spot to fuck. Sometimes quite a distance or they would just get stuck in a loop.

Edited by MrEsturk
51 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Though I did have to make a simple mod for EFF to make the follower sandboxing only occur in inns and walled cities. Without the mod they would routinely solicit themselves on the open road (including to the male member of my party). Then they would just wander off while their AI tried to find a spot to fuck. Sometimes quite a distance or they would just get stuck in a loop.

istg this is giving me such good ideas for my next playthrough. I just need to get some updates pushed out for Devious Lore and Corruption.

21 hours ago, Alter Native said:

P.jpg.998a8f27afc4626d6270d3e5badb87a0.jpg

Nutritious Nora: It's not going to eat itself, so what are you waiting for?

This is starting to make me hungry.? My mouth's watering just thinking about it!?
Marvellous masterpiece, my friend!:D Oh YEAH! Nora is well oiled and wet.:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

1) Charlotte ~ where is Charlotte?! This looks like a tasty task just right for this smart-mouthed and sassy blonde.?
2) What about flexibility exercises for Nora? Can she put both legs behind her head and lick her pussy??
3) Come on, master A-N!? LoversLab needs more hot shots of Nora in such artisic poses like this one.? Her fleshy dumpling looks so delicious!????

4) Make upload this sexy pin-up of her with a candlestick from Flickr here.?
5) What is this place with piece of some statue and stone bench / altar on which she enjoys relaxing in such inviting way? TY in advance.? 

6) Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.?

Edited by smartfon
The comment has been expanded / elaborated with another sentences.
2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

istg this is giving me such good ideas for my next playthrough. I just need to get some updates pushed out for Devious Lore and Corruption.

I'll probably post a tutorial on how to set it all up on my blogs tonight. Its fairly quick and straightforward to do, just not directly obvious.

8 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Strange already to have one  ?

Virginity ???? There is still some race that hasn't fucked ? ?

what body do you use?

ahahahahahha!!! what are you talking about!! :P

she is Lucciana the Evil Sorceress !! Destroyer of Dragons and orcs! 

its just that shes gets unlucky some times when she is fighting..

btw i am using CBBE  with my Bodyslide options for body

ScreenShot36554.jpg

ScreenShot36555.jpg

Edited by sikamikanico78