Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 11/14/2022 at 5:50 PM, Alter Native said:

k01.thumb.jpg.10ca927a953a3a217e60dae43e51a0ce.jpg

Hello, master A-N!? Your masterpieces of Venetian, voluptuous vampiress always make me hunger ~ that's unsatisfied hunger beacuse of her beauty!?
What do you think about taking a shot in which Nora is stringing lace panties with her feisty feet like she going to shoot out them to audience??

Spoiler

First of all!
> My respects for you for making a splendid blog.? You are incredible screenwriter!? I would like to write satisfying you comment to some of your bestsellers, but I can't..
Their totality is just too stuffed with priceless things that I could wrap it my spoiled mind.?

Spoiler

V1.jpg
Nora is the queen of the dance floor!? This pipe to pole dance may not withstand her performance!?

h2.jpg
Nora in Cyber-punk style: I wonder if this rubber will fit on a thick dick of my prey.
> By the way, nice jacket!?

GH2.jpg
Princess Nora: Fall on all fours to my gorgeous feet, mortal! You were a rude boy and now your mistress has to properly whipping you in your balls.

B2.jpg
Princess Nora: Come closer to me with your lips, sweetie. My sultry kiss will dissipate your doubts and make you forget about problems of mortals.

Spoiler

Say hello to marvellous and picturesque Venice on the screen!?

Did you play this wonderful game?? It's one of my favourite cRPG from school days.?
Of course, the main reason that I've decided for adventure with this game is sexy and dareful heroine named Scarlett!☺️

1 hour ago, smartfon said:

Hello, master A-N!? Your masterpieces of Venetian, voluptuous vampiress always make me hunger ~ that's unsatisfied hunger beacuse of her beauty!?
What do you think about taking a shot in which Nora is stringing lace panties with her feisty feet like she going to shoot out them to audience??

Reveal hidden contents

First of all!
> My respects for you for making a splendid blog.? You are incredible screenwriter!? I would like to write satisfying you comment to some of your bestsellers, but I can't..
Their totality is just too stuffed with priceless things that I could wrap it my spoiled mind.?

Reveal hidden contents

V1.jpg
Nora is the queen of the dance floor!? This pipe to pole dance may not withstand her performance!?

h2.jpg
Nora in Cyber-punk style: I wonder if this rubber will fit on a thick dick of my prey.
> By the way, nice jacket!?

GH2.jpg
Princess Nora: Fall on all fours to my gorgeous feet, mortal! You were a rude boy and now your mistress has to properly whipping you in your balls.

B2.jpg
Princess Nora: Come closer to me with your lips, sweetie. My sultry kiss will dissipate your doubts and make you forget about problems of mortals.

Reveal hidden contents

Say hello to marvellous and picturesque Venice on the screen!?

Did you play this wonderful game?? It's one of my favourite cRPG from school days.?
Of course, the main reason that I've decided for adventure with this game is sexy and dareful heroine named Scarlett!☺️

Thanks! 

Was fun reading your post ;)

I have to see about the lace panty thing, it's possible to do, but it requires some custom pose creation. But generally speaking I'm open to suggestions.

11 hours ago, Alter Native said:

F1.thumb.jpg.42858d8465b66cfb9dd6976a97b5adb7.jpg

F2.thumb.jpg.b02488be848e0ed45f8b07ec0cf5d977.jpg

F4.thumb.jpg.c0ffaf84d2dd30f11b81505e3d059434.jpg

F5.thumb.jpg.d8375f5ce42159b365db5f5d8b228284.jpg

F6.thumb.jpg.5733dc1c9241eb6ccaf3921b350af0a7.jpg

F7.thumb.jpg.bc19e63185e7bbf86ffbe052c4f05744.jpg

Lovely shots of naughty Nora flirting with her fancy flower.? I can see with the naked eye that she has green fingers*, and more.
Your sweet vampiress is one of the most beautiful flowers on LL!☺️ She got gift of eternal youth and sophisticated set of desires.. 
Her petals will never fall and her thorns will always be hard!?

Spoiler

It's my pleasure.? You have often given me a good reason to laugh with your juicy dialogues in sensual adventures of Nora.?
I'm not entirely sure about it, but the links below following to mods that contains / includes pretty plentiful set of animations and poses for sensual exposure of women's feet!?
1) GSPoses & SLAL
2) Feet Lovers - SLAL anims + idles + cum textures + SAM feet replacer 1.3

By the way, Interesting plant. Is it some kind of orchid / cattleya variety?? The stamen of this flower looks being aroused by teasing touch of Nora's lips and fingers.?
She'll get other expression when this flower sneeze  on her pretty face with its sticky pollen.?

* good hand to plants

Edited by smartfon
2 hours ago, smartfon said:

Lovely shots of naughty Nora flirting with her fancy flower.? I can see with the naked eye that she has green fingers*, and more.
Your sweet vampiress is one of the most beautiful flowers on LL!☺️ She got gift of eternal youth and sophisticated set of desires.. 
Her petals will never fall and her thorns will always be hard!?

I think the plant is based on an orchid.

2 hours ago, smartfon said:

She'll get other expression when this flower sneeze  on her pretty face with its sticky pollen.?

Ok, convinced, I made an extra bonus image. Hope that's enough sticky pollon.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the suggestion?

Not sure I'll do the feet thing... maybe. It's not the kind of content I ussually do... so probably not. 

Bonus.thumb.jpg.f1ea9379a4501ad508ca62d001696c21.jpg

21 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Ok, convinced, I made an extra bonus image. Hope that's enough sticky pollon.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the suggestion?

Not sure I'll do the feet thing... maybe. It's not the kind of content I ussually do... so probably not. 

Bonus.thumb.jpg.f1ea9379a4501ad508ca62d001696c21.jpg

LOL - This is actually better than I expected!? I was thinking that it would blow straight in her smooth, shiny tip of nose and make Nora angry..
And here such a pleasant surprise!? Your bloody rose seems to be enjoying with that generous reward for her botanical careness.?
Superb work, more power to you!?

Spoiler

Spoiler

fdA55fX.jpg
Valerica: You've got a delicious mess on your pretty face, sweetie! Let me lick it all and share this with you through a sultry kisses.

> All right. I just tried to help you with this particular case.? Nora shooting out lace panty at audience with her sexy feet, remember yet??

Spoiler

Ha! I found on my flash drive, this old shot with Lara.?
7RQqZBJ.jpg
This pose comes from Mk Poser and.. it's probably also included in GSPoses & SLAL.? With your skills of manipulate objects, you might be able to place strips of panty on big toes of Nora.?

You're making a great pictorial stories and I really respect you for that!? By the way.. I've noticed a rich eyelashes of Nora and her nice manicure with a floral pattern in your full detailed artwork!? Cool plant, rose petals on the floor.. A-N, you're so romantic!? (about previous shots) 

Spoiler

These music videos always comes to mind at the celestial sight of your playful & feisty heroine.?

This pose comes from Mk Poser and.. it's probably also included in GSPoses & SLAL.? With your skills of manipulate objects, you might be able to place strips of panty on big toes of Nora.?

As I said, I would have to create a new custom object pose with physics simulation for the cloth... which is a lot of work for this.

HG.thumb.jpg.3d9914f791d2da4e193078d43786d271.jpg