Screenshot53420.png

Spoiler

Screenshot21411.png

Spoiler

Screenshot16168.png

Spoiler

Screenshot15633.png

Edited by Guest

Alrighty, so first off, I know this isn't the right thread technically (apologies for that) but I've Googled, YouTubed and searched forums and Modders Resources to beat the band, so you guys really are my last hope. 

I've recently gotten into screenarchery and I've had a few ideas for poses I wanted to use but couldn't find, so I decided "why don't I make my own". 

1st mistake. 

I'm gonna put a short description of where I'm currently at with poses behind a spoiler just so as not to annoy people 

Spoiler

So basically, I have the pieces of the puzzle but I just can't put it together. 

As it stands, I've toyed around with Poser Hotkeys method and Editing a pre-existing FNIS based poser pack (shame on me I know, but it's a good place to see layouts of things) 

With Poser Hotkeys : I can get my pose in game and to apply to anyone, but no matter what I do, objects never appear (even using a "good" behavior file from a mod that I know works with Objects). I'm assuming this has something to do with Poser Hotkeys itself rather than something I'm doing wrong here?

which lead me to thinking "I'll just edit a FNIS Pack I know works!" (again, for shame, I know, but no ones gonna ever see this very first pack anyway) 

with FNIS :  I can get Objects and Models to appear *mostly* right, )more on that below), the only thing is, while I can alter existing animations from a pack and change their names in xEdit, no matter what I do, I can't get new animations added, only replacements for old ones. 

I *know* I saw a "Modders Resource" only a few weeks ago that was just an empty FNIS pack, but for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know where I can get it? Or, know how I can add new ones to a different pack.

Also, last question. My poses never seem to take rotation into account.

So for eg, say I was trying to create a pose of the character on the floor backing away from something (that's where the Objects would come in), in Blender, it looks fine, they're on the "floor" as such, but when I import it into the game, my pose target is always standing straight up (in this case it actually made them look like they were leaning on a wall so I just kept it), I'd love to know how people do laying down poses etc.

Any help on the above would be GREATLY appreciated, once I have proper ENB's set up I'll even start posting some of the poses and share the pack if people want it

9 hours ago, stalker0ne said:

Screenshot85132.png.dd035015084584171dfec53e704f6278.png

Dude, use the spoiler tag to not have the page load all the pictures right off the bad which absolutely slams the site when this happens.
Hell, this thread was recently locked for 24h ago to get people to stop doing that... :

On 8/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, Psalam said:

Thread locked for 24 hours. 

PLEASE USE SPOILERS!!!

Thread unlocked

22 hours ago, stalker0ne said:

Screenshot85132.png.dd035015084584171dfec53e704f6278.png

Screenshot85380.png

Screenshot113092.png

Screenshot99280.png

Screenshot71789.png

Screenshot59107.png

Screenshot53420.png

Screenshot21411.png

Screenshot16168.png

Screenshot15633.png

As most of us can attest, putting videos and pictures into spoilers dramatically decreases the loading time of this (and every other) Thread. I don't have the time to go back and edit your pictures into spoilers. Please see this (specifically Section A2) for how to use spoilers if you're unaware. Otherwise, be forewarned that I am willing to take a more surgical approach to this if you are alone in failing to abide by this measure that is for the common good.

First of all, I apologize to all the members of this group for the provoked and unconscious consequences I have caused them. 

I admit that I had no knowledge of using "hiding" or "spoiler" tools until I was drawn to this fact.

At the same time, I thank you for the friendly advice you offered me in correcting the mistake I made.

I want to point out that I intend to follow the rules of this forum exactly and on time. Thank you!

With the amount of people who DO use spoilers in this thread...

I'm surprised there are those who "Don't know" what spoilers are despite going through the thread that has many of these lying boxes around...

Spoiler

You can find a spoiler on page 1, 10, 100, 350, and everything between and up to this page. 

But I didn't know this. I didn't know these existed. On every page at least 1 spoiler, but I guess they don't exist. 

Probably not as many as one would think though....

Edited by LostDremoraDream