Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Hey guys I have a question?  What is the best lighting mod for sex scenes and pictures in general?  Is it an ENB?  If so which one?  Or is it a lighting mod?  Most of my pictures come out dark with some light on the characters.  I use Climates of Tamriel for lighting but the indoors are too dark.

i use exactly the same!....for me all ENB are "meh"...ruining your game... i tried many of them and i insta-uninstalled them i didnt like em...but thats just my opinion.

you can isntall an enb take the SS u want and then uninstall it cause it will make you game very "heavy"

I agree, with you.  I too only used to use enb's for screenshots.  Now I use none, I just wanted to know how I could get great lighting like in the ss posted here.  For me their bodies are usually half light and half dark, during shots.

It's all about finding good light sources.

Try a character lighting mod. 

Facelight http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457/?

Sima Mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66629/?

You can place and move around light sources with Jaxonz Positioner http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

I usually tweak the enb based on the scene as well. You can open the enb editor (usually with SHIFT+ENTER) and change the settings in game. Try going under environment and changing the values of DirectLightingIntensity, AmbientLightingIntensity, and PointLightingIntensity. You can usually get good lighting just playing around with those values.

Hey guys I have a question?  What is the best lighting mod for sex scenes and pictures in general?  Is it an ENB?  If so which one?  Or is it a lighting mod?  Most of my pictures come out dark with some light on the characters.  I use Climates of Tamriel for lighting but the indoors are too dark.

i use exactly the same!....for me all ENB are "meh"...ruining your game... i tried many of them and i insta-uninstalled them i didnt like em...but thats just my opinion.

you can isntall an enb take the SS u want and then uninstall it cause it will make you game very "heavy"

I agree, with you.  I too only used to use enb's for screenshots.  Now I use none, I just wanted to know how I could get great lighting like in the ss posted here.  For me their bodies are usually half light and half dark, during shots.

You can place and move around light sources with Jaxonz Positioner http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

I usually tweak the enb based on the scene as well. You can open the enb editor (usually with SHIFT+ENTER) and change the settings in game. Try going under environment and changing the values of DirectLightingIntensity, AmbientLightingIntensity, and PointLightingIntensity. You can usually get good lighting just playing around with those values.

Not that guy but thanks man, it will help :>

On topic :

Little Lady of The Lake thing. 

2yOQtFj4.jpg 9P7HLxJO.jpg vlOnJUZ6.jpg Ut5Xgi7X.jpg

Some experimental gifs I made...

My job caused me have little time to play Skyrim.

Praise the new ENB!!

PiercingThirstyIguana.gif

SingleImaginaryGreatdane.gif

SandyClearKite.gif

YearlySnivelingLamb.gif

ConventionalWarpedLarva.gif

CleanUnderstatedArgentineruddyduck.gif

Aftermath (just imgs)

1Z19zpAk.jpg

nzQIonGV.jpg

C9MkOFVR.jpg

FT6rB5RB.jpg

In the fifth gif how does she cum like that? Or is it he who is cumming in her? Anyway what mod does this? I have a mod called Sexlab Squirt, but it's nothing like that. Anyway great job!

Oh, thx, my good man,that would be the full of cum effect added by soulgem oven mod, the latest version, I used to use squirt but it doesn't trigger correct for some reason...

Thank you for the links and the information.:)

Guest swaglol

hi, would you like to have sex with me?

the perks of being a bitch

I so love her face and the body. She reminds me on one girl from the high school I dated.  Too bad we never had sex, but only cuddled and smooched. :)

An abandoned house, a filthy hobo, and the Dragonborn.

Check out my other stuff, or if you want an accompanying backstory to the gifs over here! :D

UnawareFoolishAmericanshorthair.gif

amazing gifs, where is that boobjob animation from? 

Second that.

Here are several random sex screenshots of the new follower and the original & beloved follower with a... dick!?

And several screenshots of the new character I've created. Took me several hours to create her with 10 or more mods. Very satisfying.

Great screenshots.  In the first set of shots is that the half dragon woman follower from nexus?  If so now I have to install her for researching purposes.;)

An abandoned house, a filthy hobo, and the Dragonborn.

Check out my other stuff, or if you want an accompanying backstory to the gifs over here! :D

UnawareFoolishAmericanshorthair.gif

amazing gifs, where is that boobjob animation from? 

Thank you :)

Those are probably either K4 animations or one of Leito/Rydin furniture animations. I can't recall 100% but you can't go wrong trying these two :D

Here are several random sex screenshots of the new follower and the original & beloved follower with a... dick!?

And several screenshots of the new character I've created. Took me several hours to create her with 10 or more mods. Very satisfying.

Great screenshots.  In the first set of shots is that the half dragon woman follower from nexus?  If so now I have to install her for researching purposes. ;)

Thanks! Yes, that's her. You should check his/her Nexus profile with those custom followers out - they are pretty unique!  LINK

Great screenshots.  In the first set of shots is that the half dragon woman follower from nexus?  If so now I have to install her for researching purposes. ;)

Thanks! Yes, that's her. You should check his/her Nexus profile with those custom followers out - they are pretty unique!  LINK

Cool, thanks for the link! :)

Thank you :)

Those are probably either K4 animations or one of Leito/Rydin furniture animations. I can't recall 100% but you can't go wrong trying these two :D

thanks for the answer :) But i looked and couldn't find it in either of those, so i just searched for the animation in anubs slal pack and there it was :D