Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

1 hour ago, doctorchao9 said:

i cant do more then one at a time. the size limit of an entire post can only be 100MB and one clip alone is around 60 MB so i cant upload more then one video per post

It might be best to start uploading your clips to gfycat, since it supports audio for a while now.
That way you only have to insert the url's in seperate spoilers and not have to worry about filesize.

3 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

It might be best to start uploading your clips to gfycat, since it supports audio for a while now.
That way you only have to insert the url's in seperate spoilers and not have to worry about filesize.

sounds like to much work lol easier to just upload the one video

2 hours ago, doctorchao9 said:

y is that?

They consume too much space on our database.

And make quite difficult for people to browse this thread. That because the videos are pre-loaded by the browsers, so who does not have a good internet connection gets stuck in the pages.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, CPU said:

They consume too much space on our database.

And make quite difficult for people to browse this thread. That because the videos are pre-loaded by the browsers, so who does not have a good internet connection gets stuck in the pages.

But they can still be placed in spoilers, right?

1 minute ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But they can still be placed in spoilers, right?

Putting them in a spoiler still consumes a lot of space on our DB.

Has the advantage that you need to open the spoiler before the browser starts to load them.

But keep in mind that because people have no clues of what it is inside a spoiler, then they open it and we have the same problem of a hundred Mb being downloaded for no reasons.

That consumes your internet and our bandwidth.

So, no videos as attachment (link to videos are OK.)

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

Looks good.. One of these days.. I might make the switch. 

its way better then CBBE and the but allways stays round even when the player is bent over. it dont go falt and have corners like CBBE and UNP do when npc and players are bent over. not as good as the original TBD tho. the TBD for skyrim SE is actually not converted from the original skyrim but converted from the fall out 4 body mod atomic beauty body

2 hours ago, doctorchao9 said:

its way better then CBBE and the but allways stays round even when the player is bent over. it dont go falt and have corners like CBBE and UNP do when npc and players are bent over. not as good as the original TBD tho. the TBD for skyrim SE is actually not converted from the original skyrim but converted from the fall out 4 body mod atomic beauty body

I totally noticed that about her butt. Lol I wish more polys were allocated for UUNP's booty. 

2 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I totally noticed that about her butt. Lol I wish more polys were allocated for UUNP's booty. 

ya i wish CBBE had better but shapes when bent over. but by far the atomic beauty aka TBD for skyrim SE is way better for but shapes and im an ass me so i works wounders for me :P