Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Alright i know that male modding isn't popular, so put your dicks back in your pants for a minute ;-)

Took the char from my avatar (Howard Fapster) and gave him a 360° overhaul. Quite happy with the result, i think he's right on spot as freckled redhead Nord now.

EBOkmwUH.png

gP1YK0Gd.png

FF1jfWK8.png

ULquXLUt.png

3ZrUg7qg.png

N5iiumv8.png

7ZfXKfd5.png

racY6u8F.png

nvTGi7fm.png

UFJsyoxG.png

dgqblbQZ.png

ad2LClGw.png

Z25zr2bn.png

UWIHVcdY.png

Available male assets are rare, so WYSIWYG.

Not 100% content with the face textures having eyeliner, but that was the best quality i could find in my archive (3MW Patch by Hymnaru and Kitty-Ears).

...and some bonus material with out-takes from his WIP versions (dicks allowed again!) ^_^

77XDw6Ss.png

NeldpQQ8.png

Om3DT07a.png

A7MOCxif.png

zXQW2MCN.png

MRTcQPYa.png

0enZ0Ges.png

Male modding would be more popular if it was better supported. SAM is about the only mod offering shapes for varying tastes and for textures it tends to be either  man bear or gay podium dancer. New Vegas was so much better imo....../rant.

Nice pics. He has cheekbones I'd kill for ;)

Nathalie

Little update, getting closer to 90% :-)
Fixed most stuff that didn't look right, so this should be what she's supposed to look like.

51602-0-1490734322.png

51602-0-1490730022.png

51602-0-1490730307.png

51602-0-1490730146.png

51602-0-1490730854.png

And some random artworks with her WIP versions.
A few derailed lips or chins here and there, still good stuff worth sharing.

51602-1-1490669743.png

51602-0-1490669732.png

51602-0-1490656439.png

51602-0-1490657434.png

51602-0-1490663454.png

51602-0-1490656052.png

51602-0-1490656184.png

Male modding would be more popular if it was better supported. SAM is about the only mod offering shapes for varying tastes and for textures it tends to be either  man bear or gay podium dancer. New Vegas was so much better imo....../rant.

Nice pics. He has cheekbones I'd kill for ;)

Well the issues with male modding are not only the lack of available textures and functional body replacers. There are nearly zero outfits (besides the glitchy vanilla conversions for SAM), then you can choose from 2-3 "manly" pose sets (compared to the myriad of female poses), and once you start doing the facial expressions it's just bad.

But i don't think that more male assets would make significantly more users interested in male characters, either for art or gameplay.

My impression was that:

A) male modders only care about female assets (virtual GF / sexdoll)

B) female modders only care about female assets (alter ego / barbiedoll)

Well the issues with male modding are not only the lack of available textures and functional body replacers. There are nearly zero outfits (besides the glitchy vanilla conversions for SAM), then you can choose from 2-3 "manly" pose sets (compared to the myriad of female poses), and once you start doing the facial expressions it's just bad.

But i don't think that more male assets would make significantly more users interested in male characters, either for art or gameplay.

My impression was that:

A) male modders only care about female assets (virtual GF / sexdoll)

B) female modders only care about female assets (alter ego / barbiedoll)

MsOtaku's  got an interesting thread discussing that. I think that's very broadly true. I'd like to have my (beef) cake and eat it, but historically the options have been either Harambe or Magic Mike with nowt betwixt the two,  so going full on Ken mostly isn't a very enticing prospect. Not so much of an issue in F:NV where I played everything from crazy old gun-toting geezers to used up saloon whores and merciless ninja fembots.

The Cutest Cannibal Ever! feat. Talutiia Bloody-Maw:

"Belathor makes a yummy stew. It's the best way to serve man and beast alike."

(I meant to post these a few days ago, but forgot to. My bad.)

NSFW - Boobs and stuff, but mostly boobs:

Clickity-clack for larger images:

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so1_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so6_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so7_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so2_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so8_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so4_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so3_1280.png

tumblr_onh5icPeVB1u0pk0so5_1280.png

More pics/gifs with the last girl please!

Since people seem to be tired with my vanilla style, I'm trying to branch out to more audiences!

For the people who like it a more spicy

EwdN8SPx.jpg  j0Z0Xuml.jpg  VPQ8mz5p.jpg  JjtimIzq.jpg  XygOjLtr.jpg  SYLWhjOF.jpg  ccql7Bek.jpg  xTs4MQed.jpg

For the special ones who appreciate a bit more exotic beauty~

KL23ytFN.jpg  F56ZUK8R.jpg  MQEAqddk.jpg  aLY5Hn1v.jpg  3soIayG9.jpg  vtU2tlfE.jpg  ukLxbMw0.jpg  Q1Y6WM1N.jpg

Great shots. Can you please share the link with the  High Heels Platforms from the first shots ? Thank you.

I feel a bit of a fraud here as I've come to bum some help.

The first image is a character I did a while back. Then Racemenu or something had an attack of the head-staggers and I got the second and third images.

Now I would like to know if anyone could please tell me what the body shape is in the 2nd and 3rd images and how to achieve it. I did actually do it once by accident but I cannot for the life of me remember out how. I'm using UUNP.

Thanks.

post-1130761-0-73316800-1490978887_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-83382500-1490978995_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-69380900-1490979018_thumb.jpg

I feel a bit of a fraud here as I've come to bum some help.

The first image is a character I did a while back. Then Racemenu or something had an attack of the head-staggers and I got the second and third images.

Now I would like to know if anyone could please tell me what the body shape is in the 2nd and 3rd images and how to achieve it. I did actually do it once by accident but I cannot for the life of me remember out how. I'm using UUNP.

Thanks.

Can't help you with the body, perhaps you added a bit of the Manga or 7B-CH shape in the UUNP tab.

The difference in the face is most likely because you loaded the preset on the wrong race (she's a Redguard in the 1st pic).

You can see a few hints in the preset selection screen, when you just select a file in the preset browser (before confirming to load). It lists the headparts and facetints the presets was made with - for instance "femaleheadbreton". Check the last pic in my previous post with the mugshot of Nathalie.

PS - RaceMenu also has the problem that it only imports non-vanilla morphs that were changed in the preset.

So for example if you change the XPMSE breast size, then load another preset where this was not changed, your character will keep the changed breast size until you grab that slider and move it forth and back 1 click.

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

It's the body shape I'm interested in. She is a redguard in all of the images though a bit of a mongrel as I do load preset upon preset to see what comes up.

As I said, tthis happened a while back so I can't remember what happened. I don't know if it happened on reloading the game or if I had been using RM in-game and she ballooned when I exited RM.

I tend to go for the slim side of UUNP, whetehr tall or short, so I hated that shape when it happened. Now I going to do a play where that shape might be just what the doctor ordered. Such is life.

I'll have a fiddle about with manga as I see the similarity though I've never used it on a character.

Archived