Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

It's the body shape I'm interested in. She is a redguard in all of the images though a bit of a mongrel as I do load preset upon preset to see what comes up.

As I said, tthis happened a while back so I can't remember what happened. I don't know if it happened on reloading the game or if I had been using RM in-game and she ballooned when I exited RM.

I tend to go for the slim side of UUNP, whetehr tall or short, so I hated that shape when it happened. Now I going to do a play where that shape might be just what the doctor ordered. Such is life.

I'll have a fiddle about with manga as I see the similarity though I've never used it on a character.

Are you using bodyslide?

A quick fix for it would be to reinstall the body type.

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

It's the body shape I'm interested in. She is a redguard in all of the images though a bit of a mongrel as I do load preset upon preset to see what comes up.

As I said, tthis happened a while back so I can't remember what happened. I don't know if it happened on reloading the game or if I had been using RM in-game and she ballooned when I exited RM.

I tend to go for the slim side of UUNP, whetehr tall or short, so I hated that shape when it happened. Now I going to do a play where that shape might be just what the doctor ordered. Such is life.

I'll have a fiddle about with manga as I see the similarity though I've never used it on a character.

Are you using bodyslide?

I have BS installed but I don't see how that would help as I haven't installed a body type via BS previously. Also, I don't know what the body type is, which is why I'm asking how to get that shape.

Why does you racemenu look different? O.o

Could you specify "different" :P

The RM interface, or the white background and the posh 18-year old?

All of it xD

Honestly i don't see anything special, with the following mods you should see 1:1 the same on your screen:

RaceMenu v3.4.3 (last stable version for me)

Review Studio (coc studio1)

Facelight Plus (changed the light color to 254 / 244 / 233)

Rampage ENB

Now to see anything in the white Review Studio with Rampage ENB, you have to disable the entire "LENS" function in ENB and reduce the bloom. This is found under BLOOM -> AmountInteriorDay / Night.

Although this ENB also has a desaturation filter in the DoF shader, so you could get the white background everywhere without the studio mod. Right the first option in the enbeffectprepass.fx shader window.

Guideline for distortion-free camera angles, change the FoV to something like 45 for a half-body view, 30 for a face portrait, or 10-30 for real close-ups of face details.

Also turn on the first option under poses (XPMSE plugin) to stop the character from moving entirely.

Skin textures are Fair Skin Complexion 9.2, the Bloom settings are wrong in the last pic so the colors and shadows look a bit crazy. Pretty good though to spot smaller issues on the face and fix them (facetints, morphs, vertex edit).

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you using bodyslide?

I have BS installed but I don't see how that would help as I haven't installed a body type via BS previously. Also, I don't know what the body type is, which is why I'm asking how to get that shape.

It might be that a mod has overwritten the meshes of the body.

The best thing you can do, is start using bodyslide and try to imitate the picture.

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you using bodyslide?

The best thing you can do, is start using bodyslide and try to imitate the picture.

I'm sorry but you seem to be missing the point. The PC's body was as the first image. Something happened in-game, once, and her body changed to that in the other two images. It was easy to get her back to the original but I can't remember what I did. Whatever it was it was done in RM and didn't involved BS.

As it was simple to revert to the original I was hoping that someone might recognise the shape and give me a few pointers.

My current character with her bodyguard.

attachicon.gifcurent.png

Nice. What's her height set at?

I'm sorry but you seem to be missing the point. The PC's body was as the first image. Something happened in-game, once, and her body changed to that in the other two images. It was easy to get her back to the original but I can't remember what I did. Whatever it was it was done in RM and didn't involved BS.

As it was simple to revert to the original I was hoping that someone might recognise the shape and give me a few pointers.

Alright didn't get that. But I believe RM isn't able to change body meshes unless you have used BS, a custom race or if you have changed the sliders in the body scales tab from xp32 skeletons. Since you are not using the first 2, I think you have done something with the latest? Those changes are pretty easy to undo.

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you using bodyslide?

attachicon.gifcurent.png

guk,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you using bodyslide?

attachicon.gifcurent.png

Thought she looked short. Couldn't be sure it wasn't just the angle of the shot or the size of the guy. Do you have SL set to auto re-size or have you tweaked all the animations?

<snip>

Thought she looked short. Couldn't be sure it wasn't just the angle of the shot or the size of the guy. Do you have SL set to auto re-size or have you tweaked all the animations?

I am in process of resetting the animations. auto re-size doesn't work for some reason. I think maybe due to the size difference.

It is a bit of a challenge too since each position needs to be tweaked.

Spent hours looking :lol: 

Lot of very beautiful post here. Just to many to comment on each one.

:heart: 

OK, please tell me what mods you used on the gorgeous face!

I am dying to know!

OK, please tell me what mods you used on the gorgeous face!

I am dying to know!

Type 4 > Fair Skin Texture Full uncompressed without frecle 

Type 1 > thePure v1.3 +SG face Msn

Type 1.5 > Mature Skin  + SG face Msn

What about type 3?

Archived