Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

It has been ages ever since I played Skyrim and made some mods. Trying to get back bit by bit.

I have two characters that I'm playing now. A male nord and female nord. This is the female one. She still isn't totally finished... She's supposed to be an albino. If I have time, tomorrow I'll give her white eyelashes. Guess it will look pretty dope. I like the scars. She's fighting people, so it suits her, I guess.

7iAGIEh5.jpg
rjPB7vhP.jpg
LJ7OPr2E.jpg

This is my first character. There is something about the face that bothers me, but I can't figure out what it is. I am curiuos as to what you guys think. I am also a massive noob when it comes to poses and lighting. Any advice is welcome.

I'm no expert myself and has I said, it has been quite awhile ever since I played, I just recently got back, but what I usually do, indoors, I drop a torch or just take the screenshot in front of any source of light. I also used this mod to assist me sometimes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47517/?

As for your character, she looks fine. You can also use the MFG commands to give her some expression if you fancy a more sophisticated screenshot. Will also need this to fix the commands: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/?

You might know that already, but since you said this is your first character, might as well send you to the fix lest you get confused for why the commands are not working. 

This is my first character. There is something about the face that bothers me, but I can't figure out what it is. I am curiuos as to what you guys think. I am also a massive noob when it comes to poses and lighting. Any advice is welcome.

I think I could give you a couple of tips, though I'll tell you right now to feel free to take them with a grain of salt.

The eyes are set a little too high on the face to match with a more normal realistic look.  Try lowering a bit and playing around with the angle they sit at.  It's pretty amazing how much difference tweaking the eye tilt bar in racemenu can do.

The face lacks definition as a whole.  There really aren't any bad features but also no features that actually stand out on her face.  This can be changed a nearly infinite number of ways so I would recommend picking a feature such as eyes, mouth, brows, etc, to focus on and playing with the sliders from there. 

Lastly I'll mention color choice.  The red on her cheeks is simply too strong with her skin tone.  All that really needs to be done there is to tone down how strong the red is to something a little subtler or to add a bit more color to other parts of the face to provide a better transition so it isn't quite so bold and works with the rest of the face.

Take it for what it's worth and I hope some of my suggestions help you find what you are looking for with your character.  You have a solid start, but refining it could be very rewarding.

playing around with a few trap/femboy characters:

d43313b687.jpgd43565b4d5.jpgd43574c061.jpgd435865431.jpg

NSFW obviously!

Mate, if you don't mind me asking, how do you make traps? I tried to do it once to make smut pics with a femdom theme, but had no idea of what mods to use.

I made a pair of UUNP bodyslide presets. Do read the second spoiler since it is rather important!

The only downside to this is that you maybe get a small gap between your body and your schlong, since SOS wasn't made with UNP- skinny in mind. that's why the pubes!

And the rest... i will leave to your very imagination. Cheers!

Archived