51602-0-1447776178.jpg

51602-1-1448642130.jpg

Braith - Redhead for KS Hairdos HDT

70363-3-1447728490.jpg

70363-4-1447728489.jpg

70363-5-1447728488.jpg

Braith - Brunette for KS Hairdos HDT

i'm not sure what i just read.

First, please remove the media content in quotes. Especially when it has more than 1-2 pics in it.

Second, did you actually read it? It is obviously a hysterical parody of Skyrim and other clichés. I'm pretty sure at least some people who read it found it fucking funny, and i certainly had a great time taking the pictures and composing them into a weird-ass story ;-)

Sorry if anyone expected the usual let's-get-naked type of story though, it's definitely more "serious" than that.

Nameless JB girl is definitely cute  :)

Guest Donegan

Some lab randoms with Yuria and her clumsy little assistant ^^

gcj_K0_Dk.jpgz6zkj_OB.jpgEYSKm_Jv.jpg

"I swear to the gods, if you break another bottle..."

TXMQf_G9.jpg

"Wtf did we forget?"

Hru_Vu85.jpg

"No I am not gonna make you bigger tits..."

h81_RRw_U.jpg

lol they are so cute, beautiful and unique. I love your characters.

Some lab randoms with Yuria and her clumsy little assistant ^^

gcj_K0_Dk.jpgz6zkj_OB.jpgEYSKm_Jv.jpg

"I swear to the gods, if you break another bottle..."

TXMQf_G9.jpg

"Wtf did we forget?"

Hru_Vu85.jpg

"No I am not gonna make you bigger tits..."

h81_RRw_U.jpg

lol they are so cute, beautiful and unique. I love your characters.

Thanks heart.gif

New playthrough just returning to skyrim from a short break and did a small mashup i'm currently seeking the right permissions to release it hope to have it out today. I am playing with my skin textures and normally shes a vamp so right now she don't look right but that's only because i didn't want to take these preview shots with smoking slightly charred skin but wanted to use this location. Giving a short background i love coming up with stuff like this almost as much as i like playing. Even the bio is NSFW so heads up!

Name: Rylie

Occupation: Assassin/Part time prostitute/slave when the mood strikes me

Sex: Female

Race: Breton

Height: 5'3"

Weight: Ya like i'm telling anyone!

Age: Do you wanna die you should know better to ask a girl this! Fine i'm 22 or at least I was when I was bit i'm NOT telling you how long ago that was!

Sexual Preference:  Whatever walks really but gimme a nice hard dick any day oh and in any opening you can fit it in!  :D

Kinks: Spanking when i've been naughty and being tied up once in awhile  (I'm naughty a lot!)

Likes: Midnight strolls down the beach (naked! :P), Nice juicy pump necks and wth dicks to, Waking up with a dick in my ass, Bathing in blood, Oh and roses bring me chocolate and roses and I will reward you add in some chains for a ton of fun!  :D 

Hates: Guards (they usually try to arrest me something about screwing in public or not wearing any clothes :(), Romantic music, Frilly clothing, Guys who think they're better than anyone else (hey has anyone seen Nazeem lately? :D says the girl wiping blood from her chin

Enough of the questions already get on to my photos before you lose something valuable!  :D 

NSFW

My Headshot

closeup_zpsaknfkhf0.jpg

My new favorite armor

armorside_zpsxghju8hk.jpg

ScreenShot114_zps96oskoon.jpg

ScreenShot115_zpso3cvxhzv.jpg

Ohh my nudes about time was just gonna ask who I have to kill or fuck to get these posted already!

ScreenShot116_zpsyonhev0c.jpg

ScreenShot117_zpsnrqlpsny.jpg

Unless my game fucks up there will be more to come probably with a different body texture I like graphine block but i might go back to demonic or sg or barborus.

NSFW

Album link http://imgur.com/a/A4qkh

This is Diana. She is a MaTera. Thou it seem there is some Ohmes-Raht blood in her. (Heh... MaTera-Raht)

Diana loves the Celes Nightingale armor and how she can take of different parts of it.

05GHUCG.jpg

15F6ZAm.jpg

7B0W8Qk.jpg

REALY NSFW!!!

35M6KY7.jpg

CtpExSK.jpg

2tIHFTU.jpg

I spent hours in photoshop editing the Eiries Ohmes-Raht alternative textures to get the results that I want. 

I like blue color don't judge me.

Some new outfits that I finished.

I got this mesh a little while ago when I helped add a body to it and removed the skirt for a person in the request thread. It didn't have enough partitions but after some searching I found out that I could convert the BSDismemberSkinInstance to NiSkinInstance and it uses whatever slots you pick in the CS. It had no textures either so started searching for textures and found out I had textures from a fallout port. Luckily they worked no eye textures though so I made my own and the eyes already had a glow map so that was a plus. Nudity under this spoiler.

Wow! Can we hope for the public release? :)

@Nepro

Everything is a port from fallout 3/NV that I ported using outfit studio.

The pink bikini one I probably can and the green electronic outfit with the circles and the red bikini with the chains I would have to PM GBSmodder to ask for permission as those 2 are theirs. The rest I probably wouldn't be able to get permission for as they are ports from drag's armor pack which is a pack found on the gunnetwork and can only be seen if you have been promoted as it is one of the non public mods. The scarecrow mesh I have no clue where it came from as I got it from morgananinuala when I did some modifying of it for them a little while ago in the request thread.

Archived