Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Elena

Have been fiddling around with ENB settings for a couple of hours and made tons of screenshots while doing that, so there is an FPS counter in a few pics and some glitches like weapon held wrong or whatever.
Still good stuff worth sharing.

bD7FYzZJ.jpg

ZiRSQzpF.jpg

*gulp*

q3jn8vQB.jpg

zRVZ5LmJ.jpg

XRhgphFx.jpg

ULcnajns.jpg

anybody ever made a joke about so much rain that you need swimwear, mwah-ha-ha

1RWE0F1v.jpg

D92wlYK1.jpg

yeah that's right girl, 30 FPS with that crazy Snapdragon DoF

Why does people have like gorgeous and/or no shadows in their hair on their screenshots, while i'm battling with ugly-more-potatoed-than-pixelated hair shadows D:

answer in spoiler (more nice pics too)

Biggest factor is the lighting in the scene. If you're in the starting room from "Live Another Life", with some hairstyles there is always terrible shadow flickering. There is absolutely no way to fix this.
For these pictures i was using a value of 8192 for all shadow settings, the place is called KarthwastenMinersBarracks or something:

92AKoo2S.jpg

CG4l2V32.jpg

ZocIPADG.jpg

However it's just a matter of moving the character around and the crappy shadows on the hair are back:

Zx0RlUj0.jpg

Note if you use shadow resolutions of 8192, the graphics engine will effectively break once you go outdoors.

Now if you have made any INI-"tweaks" from various guides, i really really suggest to revert all of them and go back to the default "High Ultra" settings or whatever Skyrim will determine on a modern PC.
Then the exact settings you need for your ENB might vary slightly, i'll just quote from my favorite Grim And Somber ENBs:

7) Edit your skyrimprefs.ini file (usually found in your my documents/games/skyrim folder). You may need to add the various "Shadow" values manually under the -DISPLAY- section. If you use Mod Organizer be sure to edit those INI files as well.

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bDoDepthOfField=0 // or set to 1 to help with transparent water issues
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=5 (for best shadow quality, no lower then 4)
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1

For Binary 269+, per Boris, you should leave the following settings at there default in the skyrimpref.ini:

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3 // anywhere between 3 and 5 is good, I recommend 3 or 4.
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
bMainZPrepass=0
bDeferredShadows=1

So the most important setting is iBlurDeferredShadowMask= which controls how smooth or sharp the shadows are. I always use 5.
Whatever other settings the various ENB- or performance guides recommend is complete crap in 99% of all cases, in particular anything regarding papyrus settings for scripts but also the graphics settings are often harmful.

edit: Of course if you want to take really great screenshots, use the new "Brute Force Mode" feature from ENB. This will enhance lots of ENB effects but also reduce FPS to a slideshow on any PC.

To enhance the distance drawing there are 2 ways, either give a shot at those LoD overhauls or use higher uGrids temporarily for the screenshots and revert to 5 for gameplay.

answer in spoiler (more nice pics too)

Biggest factor is the lighting in the scene. If you're in the starting room from "Live Another Life", with some hairstyles there is always terrible shadow flickering. There is absolutely no way to fix this.

For these pictures i was using a value of 8192 for all shadow settings, the place is called KarthwastenMinersBarracks or something:

92AKoo2S.jpg

CG4l2V32.jpg

ZocIPADG.jpg

However it's just a matter of moving the character around and the crappy shadows on the hair are back:

Zx0RlUj0.jpg

Note if you use shadow resolutions of 8192, the graphics engine will effectively break once you go outdoors.

Now if you have made any INI-"tweaks" from various guides, i really really suggest to revert all of them and go back to the default "High Ultra" settings or whatever Skyrim will determine on a modern PC.

Then the exact settings you need for your ENB might vary slightly, i'll just quote from my favorite Grim And Somber ENBs:

7) Edit your skyrimprefs.ini file (usually found in your my documents/games/skyrim folder). You may need to add the various "Shadow" values manually under the -DISPLAY- section. If you use Mod Organizer be sure to edit those INI files as well.

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

bDoDepthOfField=0 // or set to 1 to help with transparent water issues

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=5 (for best shadow quality, no lower then 4)

bTreesReceiveShadows=1

bDrawLandShadows=1

bDrawShadows=1

For Binary 269+, per Boris, you should leave the following settings at there default in the skyrimpref.ini:

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3 // anywhere between 3 and 5 is good, I recommend 3 or 4.

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0

bMainZPrepass=0

bDeferredShadows=1

So the most important setting is iBlurDeferredShadowMask= which controls how smooth or sharp the shadows are. I always use 5.

Whatever other settings the various ENB- or performance guides recommend is complete crap in 99% of all cases, in particular anything regarding papyrus settings for scripts but also the graphics settings are often harmful.

edit: Of course if you want to take really great screenshots, use the new "Brute Force Mode" feature from ENB. This will enhance lots of ENB effects but also reduce FPS to a slideshow on any PC.

To enhance the distance drawing there are 2 ways, either give a shot at those LoD overhauls or use higher uGrids temporarily for the screenshots and revert to 5 for gameplay.

Thanks for the super detailed information!! :))

Elisa Copperhead. A female Imperial born in Riften, 34 years old, Dark Brotherhood member, skilled acrobat and archer.

Had an Imperial friend Remus, whom she couldn't save from a Thalmor ambush - her hatred for Thalmor has grown even more that day. She takes any bounties for Thalmor members now and cuts one ear from every target as a trophy. She has 28 ears of Thalmor officers in her collection by now. Only the highest ranked and heavily guarded members were able to protect themselves from her for now. For now.

c5956b2aa2a67914f46ec470131f1aa3.png

My first post in Skyrim section for a long while, hope you like it. *rolls back to Oblivion subforum*

TESV_2016_02_03_22_40_53_91.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_36_37_13.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_37_17_18.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_41_37_76.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_44_08_50.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_34_50_12.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_35_20_04.pngTESV_2016_02_03_22_38_37_57.png

Source? Please. Preset please if available.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138797872@N06/24168470483/in/album-72157664280687675/

@scarlett0011 - can you point to that prison rags replacer?

Well its christy a preset I made and sorry but I am kepping it privat

@Daftlover9103 -

nostalgia-critic-boo-o.gif

@Nickolos1818 - thanks and thanks for leading me into finding the tattoo :D . I wonder where can I get that tattoo?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Something from my tumblr. For those that read my Flame-Child story, consider it a bunch of moments in Niyleen's (and eventually my other character's) life that aren't presented in my main Flame-Child story.

I present...

Chasing the Flame

Parts 1-8: Stress Reliever

Part One

Three weeks before the beginning of Flame-Child...

Niyleen: Haa... haa... Damn it all. These dreams... These voices... How in the world am I supposed to stay sane?

IMG_001.png

Niyleen: Maybe I'm not... Maybe this is just a side effect from my treatment at the hands of the Forsworn.... or my father...

IMG_002.png

Niyleen: (No no no! Silly girl, you're over working yourself! What you need is to stretch your wings again! Leave this cage you call a home!)

IMG_003.png

Niyleen: Heh, yeah. That's what I need. I haven't been pulling in any jobs lately. Maybe it's just nerves getting to me.

IMG_004.png

Niyleen: It's gotta be... After all the people I left behind, if I start going crazy now... everything I would have done would have been for naught. I can't have that.

IMG_005.png

Niyleen: (That said, I need to let off some stress. Seeing as Markarth's off limits with every thief being made to seem in league with the Forsworn or the Stormcloaks, I need SOMETHING...)

IMG_006.png

Niyleen: !! Heh, something low profile that counts as a stress reliever?

IMG_007.png

Niyleen: I think I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do! 

IMG_008.png

Part Two

Brandishing her blade, a chill went down Niyleen's spine.

Niyleen: Yeah, a fight! No, a skirmish... a BATTLE! HaHA! Now I just need to find out where some lowlifes are and--

IMG_009.png

Reality hit her. It's been peaceful, too peaceful in Markarth for any lowlifes to be be trying their luck here... other than her of course.

IMG_010.png

Dejectedly she exited her room and sheathed her sword.

IMG_011.png

Niyleen: Damn this city to Oblivion... It's as if the entire place is conspiring against me! Damn... Damn.... DAMN!!! But... either way I need to get out of this house, and pronto.

IMG_012.png

~Maybe you just need a little... stimulation...~

Niyleen stopped and looked back in the direction she thought she heard the voice come from.

Niyleen: ...Guess it was nothing...

IMG_013.png

Cursing herself for being so jumpy, Niyleen exited her house...

IMG_014.png

...And was welcomed by the bright sun that warmed the Reach.

Niyleen: By Talos I need a drink. And I know the exactly where to get the finest!

IMG_015.png

The Silverblood-Inn. Despite it's namesake, they served the best ale that the Halfling had come across in all of Tamriel. When she entered she was happy that it was lively as usual and business was up

IMG_016.png

Kleppr: Ah another guest. Come, take a seat and I'll see if my wife or I can get you anything.

IMG_017.png

Niyleen: (Heh, professioal as usual. Maybe he just didn't see me... Oh well, I still need that ale!)

IMG_018.png

Part Three

After four of the menu's strongest ales, Niyleen felt rather loose, and spilling everything to Kleppr.

IMG_019.png

Kleppr: Hmmm... I knew you were a bandit, but to think you were also with the Thieves Guild, and that you're a capable swords-woman as well...

IMG_020.png

Niyleen: Hehe, the best! But you see... all of that is behind me! I'm trying to restart again, you know, put all that nonsense behind me, but... these voices and dreams... I don't know what to do.

IMG_021.png

Kleppr: I personally think that you're having regrets, having an itch. I don't wish to say this, but the thrill of the job is probably why you're so restless. You miss it, crave it...

IMG_024.png

Kleppr: It's eating at you because you simply walked away without going out with a bang. Give it all one final hurrah. You're too young to have regrets eating at you like this, but...

IMG_023.png

Kleppr: Don't let your fire burn out just yet kid. *whispers* They don't call you the 'Raging Inferno of the Reach' for nothing, right?

IMG_022.png

Niyleen thought about it, and logically it made sense. Ever since she tried to be on the up and up, she could sleep, she didn't have an appetite, and she just wasn't interested in anything...

IMG_025.png

Kleppr telling her that she should do a final job after going through so much to break away from the life of crime at at her...  

Niyleen: I'll... I'll think about it...

IMG_026.png

Part Four

As Kleppr went back to cleaning, Niyleen heard one of the barmaids ask, 'What's her deal?'

Kleppr: She's an old friend is all. Just don't bother her unless she asks to, and mind your own business.

IMG_027.png

Niyleen: (An old friend...)

Niyleen wondered how many 'old friends' she cheated... she screwed over in the past...

IMG_028.png

Just as she was thinking that she'd do right by Kleppr, someone showed up that made her change her mind...

???: Niyleen? Is that you?

IMG_029.png

Niyleen instantly brightened up and hopped out of her seat at the sound of the voice.

Niyleen: I can't believe it! Hroki? Wow, you've definitely gotten prettier over the last few months.

IMG_030.png

Hroki: Oh stop it you...

Niyleen: I'm serious! In fact... how about we--

And then she had it. Niyleen knew EXACTLY what to do in order to release her stress.

IMG_031.png

Niyleen: Heheh, hey Klep! Is my old room still available? I, uh, kinda want to use it.

IMG_032.png

Kleppr: Uh, yeah. Wh--

Niyleen: Okay, thanks! Come on Hroki!

Kleppr: Hey wait! Where are you taking my daughter!!!

IMG_033.png

Frabbi: (This idiot husband of mine...)

Kleppr: What is it now woman? Can't you see that--

Frabbi: It's nothing, nothing at all... (idiot...)

IMG_034.png

Part Five (NSFW parts from this part forward)

As soon as they got to the room, Niyleen ripped off Hroki's clothes and began to feel her up and down.

Hroki: H-hey... Aren't you going to get naked too? This feels kinda awk--

IMG_035.png

Suddenly Niyleen threw the Nord to the ground causing her to let out a small yelp in pain...

IMG_036.png

Before Hroki was able to say anything in protest, her eyes were trained on the object that Niyleen currently had in her hands.

IMG_037.png

Niyleen: If you keep talking back to me then I won't allow you to feel good. Do you understand?

IMG_038.png

Niyleen gazed into her eyes and was transfixed by the subservient obedient look that Hroki gave as she nodded her head. But it wasn't right. Something about that frustrated her to no end...

IMG_040.png

Roughly, Niyleen flipped her over, causing Hroki to cry out again and create a bit of separation from the Halfling.

IMG_042.png

Hroki: Why are you being so rough? I... I don't like this... This isn't like you! I want you to be kinder, gentler to me. Like you were last time...

IMG_043.png

Niyleen: Last time, you were an innocent girl that I didn't want to damage. You were delicate, and I treated you as such... But it's not about you this time...

IMG_044.png

Niyleen brought Hroki's ass before her, and gave it a hard slap that mustered a loud moan from the Nord.

Niyleen: ...It's about me this time, and you're only a tool...

IMG_045.png

Part Six

Niyleen: Heh, when did you become such a horny sow? It's like you've been craving this~

Hroki: N-no! D-don't talk like that... I... I didn't mean to--

IMG_048.png

Niyleen trust the dildo in and out of her until the Nord's moans had filled up the room. When she finally stopped, they shared a look that said, 'There was no going back...'

Niyleen: Up. Now.

IMG_047.png

Hroki was about to get up normal, until Niyleen sat her down on her lap.

Niyleen: I SAID 'up'. Now spread your legs and get up!

IMG_049.png

Niyleen could tell that she was slowly flipping something inside of Hroki. She'd never been inclined towards rough play, but with how wet she was...

IMG_050.png

Niyleen: Heh, you're such a pervert. You know that?

Hroki: !!! I-I am n--

Niyleen gave her ass another slap.

Niyleen: Just bend over some more alright? Sheesh... all this back talk is going to--

IMG_051.png

Suddenly Hroki straightened herself out, infuriating the Halfling.

Niyleen: What do you think you're doing? I said to bend over, you fucking--

IMG_052.png

Without warning, Hroki, rammed Niyleen's face into her backside and grinded her ass up and down.

Hroki: Maybe this'll quiet that rude mouth of yours, and put it to better--AAHHHHHN!!!!!

IMG_053.png

Niyleen didn't exactly like being handled this way, and began to take her frustrations out on the haughty Nord.

Hroki: S-s-s-staph ib... p-pwease...I... I can't... I... AAHHHNN!!! <3

IMG_054.png

Part Seven

~More... More! Defile her... Make her feel like you did at the hands of the Forsworn...~

Niyleen: No! I... I don't... I don't want this...

Hroki: ???

IMG_056.png

~Do it... Leave her in a mess of her own fluids... drown her in pleasure... and then... kill her...~

Niyleen: ShutupShutUpShutUp! SHUT UP!!!!!

IMG_055.png

Niyleen pressed her head into Hroki's back, and the Nord could feel wetness start to fall down her backside.

Hroki: It's... It's okay. I'm here for you Niyleen. I'm right here.

IMG_059.png

Niyleen wiped the tears from her eyes and tried her best to seem alright.

Niyleen: Nothing, it's nothing. Sorry for handling you so rough.

Hroki: Teehee, couldn't you see I enjoyed it as well?

IMG_057.png

And there it was. It was that playful energy of hers that kept Niyleen coming back, time and time again. Overwhelmed with emotion with no way to explain it, Niyleen simply kissed her...

IMG_058.png

...And soon the two ladies were caught up in a pure and passionate make out session that was completely different than what they had been doing before...

IMG_067.png

Hroki: Teehee, I'm not going anywhere Niyleen. There's no need to act like I'm going far away.

IMG_065.png

~Now's the time! Her guard is down... Strike her down! Make her--~

Seeing the pained look on Niyleen's face, Hroki claimed her lips and drew her away from her unpleasant thoughts.

IMG_068.png

Hroki: Haa... ha... I know that I may never be your number one, but never hesitate to rely on me. I'll always be here for you.

Niyleen: Hroki...

IMG_066.png

Part Eight

*Half an hour later*

Niyleen laid Hroki down on her bed. The poor girl was tuckered out from their all of the kisses Niyleen had planted on her; which brought a smile to the Halfling's face.

IMG_069.png

Niyleen: I'm glad to know that as much as things have changed, there are some things that'll stay the same, my innocent flower.

IMG_070.png

~What... are you doing? Kill... her... KILL HER NOW!!!~

Niyleen took a deep breath and toned the voice in her head out.

Niyleen: Thank you Hroki. I wish I could stay with you longer...

IMG_071.png

~Stop! GO BACK!!! You're... letting this moment slip AWAY!!!~

Niyleen: But before I could possibly reciprocate your feelings, I have to overcome my own troubles first...

IMG_072.png

When Niyleen returned to the common area of the inn, Kleppr greeted her with a nasty snarl.

Kleppr: What in Shor's name did you think you were doing!?!

Niyleen: I don't know what you're--

IMG_073.png

Kleppr: THE WHOLE INN COULD HEAR YOU TWO!!!

Niyleen: *shrug* Then they know that they just witnessed a kind of pleasure that'll eclipse anything in their dreary lives.

IMG_074.png

Niyleen: Anyway, thanks for the advice and your genes! Both were very useful to me.

Kleppr: No prob--WHAT!!?!

Niyleen: (Heh, he's too easy! Now then... off to Riften I go. Julianos, keep me safe.)

IMG_075.png

Hope you guys enjoy :D

Some new outfits that I finished.

post-25667-0-69698200-1454657384_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-52088600-1454657403_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-61313500-1454657413_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-41803100-1454657428_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-45862800-1454657495_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-03025200-1454657508_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-86265700-1454657526_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-34551900-1454657537_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-67444500-1454657548_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-61969500-1454657567_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-44382500-1454657578_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-94882800-1454657615_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-31541100-1454657644_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-71819200-1454657680_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04707000-1454657725_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-90224300-1454657738_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-58274400-1454657752_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-60167600-1454657761_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-06753700-1454657789_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-70635700-1454657807_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-94029400-1454657830_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-16870600-1454657842_thumb.jpg

I got this mesh a little while ago when I helped add a body to it and removed the skirt for a person in the request thread. It didn't have enough partitions but after some searching I found out that I could convert the BSDismemberSkinInstance to NiSkinInstance and it uses whatever slots you pick in the CS. It had no textures either so started searching for textures and found out I had textures from a fallout port. Luckily they worked no eye textures though so I made my own and the eyes already had a glow map so that was a plus. Nudity under this spoiler.

post-25667-0-23243000-1454658366_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-79715800-1454658379_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-40153000-1454658387_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-01455700-1454658401_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-66399300-1454658410_thumb.jpg

Dragonborn - A Visual Novel Parody

Howard Fapster

AMx8jWVr.jpg

Part 1 - "Dude, where is my epicmount...?!?"

2Jwu7TVE.jpg

Just outside the Bannered Mare, 11:00 p.m.

abuLS8im.jpg

Howard is heading for the Bannered Mare after a hard day's work.

u0zQqhU9.jpg

Howard: "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Another dead Bandit Chieftain, another 100 Septims for me!"

v9Z51wGA.jpg

Mikail: "Drink! Drink! Drink!"

Olfina: (damn he's really a fun guy sometimes... maybe i should...?)

15 minutes later

uiEzoUnm.jpg

Mikail: "Beware, bewaaare, the Dragonborn cometh..."

Howard: "Cheers! Skål! ...whatever you guys say... *hiccup*"

kJ9n7qF6.jpg

Howard: "Dude i am SO gonna have a threesome with Olfina and Hulda tonight, those hooters are LE-GEN-DARY!"

Howard: "Wait a minute... Holy shit i'm drunk, ha ha ha! *burp*"

Another 15 minutes later

SsA4mNxw.jpg

Howard: "zzzZZZZzzzZZzzz....."

AZTajO0M.jpg

Hulda: (Shit. Always the same with these men. And i was SO close to talking Olfina into a threesome with us...)

2 days later, somewhere off the northern coast

D9SDkTRX.jpg

Howard: "zzzZZZZzzzZZzzz..... *snore*"

FfvOG7gH.jpg

Howard: "OUCH MY HEAD! What the fuck, where am i?"

xXcpaJvw.jpg

Howard: "Alright buddy, THINK. You're alone and naked on a boat. In the freezing fucking arctic. No need to panic, really."

5 minutes later

GII1zZep.jpg

Howard: "Torch - check. Cotton clothes - check. Alright let's have a look where i am."

HCfOHg9y.jpg

The howling of wolves can be heard in the distance.

RQ9NYV0s.jpg

Howard: "A castle, nice. I'm just gonna ring the doorbell."

30 seconds later

QTp8Z9ae.jpg

A mysterious woman opens the door.

Mysterious Woman: "Yes, good evening?"

Howard: "Hi. Can i use your phone? My battery just died. And i need to call a guy to pick me up."

R1an6bnB.jpg

Mysterious Woman: "Of COURSE good sir, just enter and come right inside! Err, i mean... *blush* ... ... My name is Lady Elise van Hinten, by the way."

Howard: "Name's Howard. Some people call me Dragonborn. Thanks madam, this won't take three minutes."

ow0GQBNz.jpg

Elise van Hinten: "So, Mister Howard. Will you have dinner with us while you wait for this 'guy' to pick you up?"

Howard: "Uuuhm... it's a bit late for dinner, but yeah."

8WBXnwDu.jpg

Elise van Hinten: "Splendid. Sir Howard, please meet my Uncle Harkon!"

Sir Harkon: (mumbles incomprehensibly)

Howard: "Hi."

After a few boring conversations with her relatives about Skyrim Lore...

SwyEtEs6.jpg

Elise van Hinten: "Well Mister Howard, as you noticed we are no longer in my Uncle's Dining Hall, and i have put this elegant hat on."

H7PCvcfa.jpg

Elise van Hinten: "And the reason for this is that we have something SPECIAL on the menu tonight..."

rM38UlTU.jpg

Elise van Hinten: "...And this SOMETHING SPECIAL..."

iZnvNYs6.jpg

Elise van Hinten: "...ARE YOU!" *wee-hee-ha-ha mad cackle*

NwI56ebf.jpg

Will our hero finally get laid? Will he get eaten by mystical cannibals or their bloodthirsty pets?

Stay tuned for another episode of.... DRAGONBORN!

Heh. Very rare we see mens pictures in  this thread :) He stronly reminds me of Noktis from FF XV :)

Thanks for the rep; ya I based him on Noctis to be honest :) I've always preferred playing male characters in rpgs (except when I'm forced to like star ocean 2, ffx-2 etc.), but all of my followers are always prioritzed to be female. Gotta have that harem around the MC :P

@ffwrude

You are going to have to be more specfic then **What are those clothes ?** there are 19 pages we have no clue who that question is directed at.

I'm pretty certain they were asking Miss Fortune, seeing as hers is the only post on this page beforehand.

Archived