UNP body similar to Demonica?

Mookeylama

lotta great bods out there but they're often very smooth or perfectly round ect. sometimes to the point of looking fake and cartoonish. i'm lookin for something very realistically shaped. imperfections, protruding hip and rib bones, slightly sagging breasts that form an undercut under the boob. things like that.

i found a body that very close to what i'd like but it's CBBE based...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38305/?

i use it for some followers and it's great. but was hoping there was something like this that's UNP based?

or can this UUNP bodyslide be used to make what i'm talking about? i've seen quite a few presets done with it but none like i mean. if it could do it, i woulda thought someone would've made something like it by now. and i used the old cbbe bodyslide ages ago and you really couldn't do some things like rib n hip protrusions, under boobs ect.

so what's out there? thanks

You should be able to achieve what you want with body slid it has quite a few body types in it and a lot of different sliders to do what you want.

Another way would be to try to convert a UNP body to demonica using gerra6's clothing converter found in the modders resource section of LL. I have converted a lot of DEM armors made for the demonica race to UNPCM after the conversion I had to throw the DEM body away and replace it with my UNP body. There might have to be some touch ups as the demonica body comes in 2 pieces and where the two parts come together it tends to get nasty and warped there. 

There are hundreds of presets here on the LL (the "share your presets" topic hasn't been updated in quite a while). You might find exactly what you are looking for somewhere around here. Besides that, it is fair to say that you are right: the 7B look is somewhat dominant; maybe because some very productive and gifted modders chose to make their shots with that look.

I find the sliders just don't work quite like I want in most cases so I have a wip Demonicaish shaped made using 3ds. I'm gonna share the 2 weight 0 files with you but keep in mind they are unfinished and have some issues. One is a mix between DEM's legs, butt, torso, and breasts; and Dream Girl's arms and shoulders. I did the because I didn't feel the DEM arms were worth the effort of dealing with the armpit area. The other is DEM's legs, butt, and torso; Dream Girl's arms and shoulders; and unp breasts. This files is my personal fav of the two. You can use the dream girl slider for hands and feet as I moved the last 2 sets of verts of the legs so they would lineup. For some pics just pop over to my tumblr page link is in sig. 

P.S. I would appreciate if this didn't get plastered all over the place seeing as its unfinished and I'm a lazy ass that hasn't asked for any permissions. Plus we all know I wouldn't get it from a certain person anyway and tbh in that case I really don't care. Hypocrite is all I know to say.

UUNP DEM.7z

The real plan was to make use of race menus in-game sliders and npc slider randomization. I was thinking of do a custom set for smoother shape combinations. But I may never finish. The body itself should work with and other uunp based body for the 100 weight assuming they are based off of the uunp special body. But with a quick copy and paste in nifskope you can make it work with any uunp body. The in game sliders will work for you now if you have the tri files generated. Oh and thanks for the feedback. If you have questions about how to do the any of the above just let me know.

I find the sliders just don't work quite like I want in most cases so I have a wip Demonicaish shaped made using 3ds. I'm gonna share the 2 weight 0 files with you but keep in mind they are unfinished and have some issues. One is a mix between DEM's legs, butt, torso, and breasts; and Dream Girl's arms and shoulders. I did the because I didn't feel the DEM arms were worth the effort of dealing with the armpit area. The other is DEM's legs, butt, and torso; Dream Girl's arms and shoulders; and unp breasts. This files is my personal fav of the two. You can use the dream girl slider for hands and feet as I moved the last 2 sets of verts of the legs so they would lineup. For some pics just pop over to my tumblr page link is in sig. 

P.S. I would appreciate if this didn't get plastered all over the place seeing as its unfinished and I'm a lazy ass that hasn't asked for any permissions. Plus we all know I wouldn't get it from a certain person anyway and tbh in that case I really don't care. Hypocrite is all I know to say.

pretty nice! i used your nif for ysolda and looks great. it's just a huge spikey spazz tho, since she's not weight 0. so i gotta run in really quick and setnpcweight to 0 lol so she won't spazz

post-259658-0-62406200-1453015343_thumb.jpg

I did a quick edit to the 0 weight so the neck should line up when using the weight slider. I only edited the DEM breast version but you can mix and match it with both 0 weights to get a mix or the 2 breast shapes at different weights. Mookey if you are using the new race menu you should look into the bodygen settings you can do with racemenu this is as I have said before the uunp body so all the sliders can be applied to it. I just have taken the time to create the slider files bodyslide needs to get the shape there yet. Just generate your tri files like normal then use my files to overwrite the body meshes and you can then use the in-game sliders and racemenu's bodygen feature. Oh and if it didn't work before my bad it should be fixed now. Here are a few example shots using racemenu's sliders. Pay no mind to the fact it says it's the cbbe slider set I just used them because they do the exact same thing as the uunp tab and the menus less cluttered. The game only uses the name the slider is linked to to find the data in the tri file and seeing as the sliders use the same name in-game and in the tri for both bodies it works the same so you really don't even need two different tabs.

post-8100-0-98008600-1453052851_thumb.pngpost-8100-0-63116500-1453052954_thumb.pngpost-8100-0-20828800-1453053021_thumb.pngpost-8100-0-87082300-1453053097_thumb.pngpost-8100-0-40048100-1453053174_thumb.png

UUNP DEM.7z

P.S. Hmm. The dang unp normal map make the breasts look so much different than their demonica counterparts even though they are the exact same shape. I wonder if I could move the verts around some more to get a nicer look out of it. 

I think that UNP Bodyslide by itself isn't enough to mimic the demonica/DAZ body, but coupled with Enhanced Character Edit More Body Sliders you can get a pretty-near exact match. 

The breast shape in particular can be achieved by using the breast scaling sliders in ECEMBS coupled with tweaks to the breast height and position front-back sliders. I have some shots up on Flickr that show the effect - probably the shots more towards the bottom of this image album show it best. I wasn't exactly trying to recreate the DEM body but to achieve a more natural, less implant-y breast shape.

The only downside to this approach is that the ECEMBS skeleton mesh edits won't carry over to any clothing that lacks the necessary bones, so it's harder to make clothing that's specific to the body. Then again UUNP only really works for that if there are good 

bodyslide conversions made for the set that you want to convert as well, so it's still not perfect.

Off to test out Arngrim's body :)

I did a quick edit to the 0 weight so the neck should line up when using the weight slider. I only edited the DEM breast version but you can mix and match it with both 0 weights to get a mix or the 2 breast shapes at different weights. Mookey if you are using the new race menu you should look into the bodygen settings you can do with racemenu this is as I have said before the uunp body so all the sliders can be applied to it. I just have taken the time to create the slider files bodyslide needs to get the shape there yet. Just generate your tri files like normal then use my files to overwrite the body meshes and you can then use the in-game sliders and racemenu's bodygen feature. Oh and if it didn't work before my bad it should be fixed now. Here are a few example shots using racemenu's sliders. Pay no mind to the fact it says it's the cbbe slider set I just used them because they do the exact same thing as the uunp tab and the menus less cluttered. The game only uses the name the slider is linked to to find the data in the tri file and seeing as the sliders use the same name in-game and in the tri for both bodies it works the same so you really don't even need two different tabs.

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_173943.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174127.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174245.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174409.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174418.png

attachicon.gifUUNP DEM.7z

P.S. Hmm. The dang unp normal map make the breasts look so much different than their demonica counterparts even though they are the exact same shape. I wonder if I could move the verts around some more to get a nicer look out of it. 

thanks again!! u rock. yeah as i stated in my 1st post, i dunno how to use the uunp bodyslide yet. haven't had time to mess with it, but soon. and i don't want this for my player, but instead for followers/npcs. so racemenu won't help (unless that latest version lets ya transfer to npcs. i have older version)

but these look fantastic. will try soon! thank you!

I think that UNP Bodyslide by itself isn't enough to mimic the demonica/DAZ body, but coupled with Enhanced Character Edit More Body Sliders you can get a pretty-near exact match. 

The breast shape in particular can be achieved by using the breast scaling sliders in ECEMBS coupled with tweaks to the breast height and position front-back sliders. I have some shots up on Flickr that show the effect - probably the shots more towards the bottom of this image album show it best. I wasn't exactly trying to recreate the DEM body but to achieve a more natural, less implant-y breast shape.

The only downside to this approach is that the ECEMBS skeleton mesh edits won't carry over to any clothing that lacks the necessary bones, so it's harder to make clothing that's specific to the body. Then again UUNP only really works for that if there are good 

bodyslide conversions made for the set that you want to convert as well, so it's still not perfect.

Let me know what you think Anaphiel. I'm not really all that happy with the way the demonica style breasts turned out tbh. However a mix of them with unp might be nice haven't really tried it. Earlier I was just posting some examples of how the shape can be changed. 

thanks again!! u rock. yeah as i stated in my 1st post, i dunno how to use the uunp bodyslide yet. haven't had time to mess with it, but soon. and i don't want this for my player, but instead for followers/npcs. so racemenu won't help (unless that latest version lets ya transfer to npcs. i have older version)

That's the body gen feature I was talking about earlier it allows you to setup a range of values in an ini file for specific npcs there are some posts about it here on the forum if you interested. It's really meant to be a total randomizer for all female npcs but you could use it to recreate a shape from bodyslide or racemenu you would just have figure out how the values translate over to bodygen.

Let me know what you think Anaphiel. I'm not really all that happy with the way the demonica style breasts turned out tbh. However a mix of them with unp might be nice haven't really tried it. Earlier I was just posting some examples of how the shape can be changed. 

That's the body gen feature I was talking about earlier it allows you to setup a range of values in an ini file for specific npcs there are some posts about it here on the forum if you interested. It's really meant to be a total randomizer for all female npcs but you could use it to recreate a shape from bodyslide or racemenu you would just have figure out how the values translate over to bodygen.

In my experience the breast shape is hugely dependent on the skeleton used, at least when using TBBP/HDT enabled bodies (with HDT enabled the actual XML settings make a huge difference as well). My UUNP bodies look absolutely nothing like they do in game when I'm looking at them in the Bodyslide preview - there's a lot of trial and error in getting them to look the way I want.

Not sure if thats what you're running into here but I know it's been a big problem for me in my meager modding attempts.

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_173943.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174127.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174245.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174409.pngattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20160117_174418.png

attachicon.gifUUNP DEM.7z

wow, can't believe there's that many sliders in the newest Racemenu. i'm using it from like 2 versions ago because i had my toon like i wanted so didn't wanna risk any change mid-playthru. guess i might try the newest if i can save the face and transfer to newest.

as for your latest meshes, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. i have the 0.nif and 1.nif but if i use them on any follower then the body spazzes unless it's at 0 or 100 weight. anything inbetween is spikey and distorted especially the arms and legs. and it doesn't matter if i set the npc to 0 weight or 100, the body looks exactly the same. no weight change

Dang it would seem where I didn't delete the old zip all the files didn't get updated so my bad there. This should fix your issue at the inbetween weights. I only did a quick adjustment to the neck of the 0 weight body so it would line up right at 100 weight to prevent the need to adjust your npc's weights. You wont see any other changes as I have said I haven't really got any plans to do a proper weight slider. My intended use was to make my on base to use with bodyslide style sliders then use the bodygen feature of racemenu to add different shapes to npcs. An alternative would be so kind soul making an xml for use in bodysilde that would allow you to generate your own 0 and 1 weights. 

UUNP DEM.7z

In my experience the breast shape is hugely dependent on the skeleton used, at least when using TBBP/HDT enabled bodies (with HDT enabled the actual XML settings make a huge difference as well). My UUNP bodies look absolutely nothing like they do in game when I'm looking at them in the Bodyslide preview - there's a lot of trial and error in getting them to look the way I want.

Not sure if thats what you're running into here but I know it's been a big problem for me in my meager modding attempts.

Not so much Anaphiel I use the hdt skeleton which sets all the bone scales back to vanilla which is 1 for all but the hands which are like .875 or so such. The hdt does have an effect but normally it's very small for me mostly just a small amount of flatting. My real issue with how they look is the fake depth created by the normal map the shadows aren't really placed properly which is why they don't appear to look the same as demonica's when in fact they are except with a different topology. Here is a side by side in max as you can see with the exception of a bit of a loss in detail they look much closer than in game. Just goes to show you how important a good normal map really is.

post-8100-0-92976800-1453254543_thumb.png

hey Arngrim, i love the meshes but noticed i was getting lag. checked logs and it shows an hdtvag  i guess on this body. i don't have any other vagina meshes so i don't have an hdtvag.xml

is there a way i can remove the hdtvag on these meshes? maybe block\remove branch in nifskope? or i guess i could install an hdtvag.xml but hate to if it were to effect performance just for 1 body

hey Arngrim, i love the meshes but noticed i was getting lag. checked logs and it shows an hdtvag  i guess on this body. i don't have any other vagina meshes so i don't have an hdtvag.xml

is there a way i can remove the hdtvag on these meshes? maybe block\remove branch in nifskope? or i guess i could install an hdtvag.xml but hate to if it were to effect performance just for 1 body

You can just use nifskope to remove that branch in the nif files.

Archived