UNP body similar to Demonica?

Mookeylama

• 2 months later...

Dang it would seem where I didn't delete the old zip all the files didn't get updated so my bad there. This should fix your issue at the inbetween weights. I only did a quick adjustment to the neck of the 0 weight body so it would line up right at 100 weight to prevent the need to adjust your npc's weights. You wont see any other changes as I have said I haven't really got any plans to do a proper weight slider. My intended use was to make my on base to use with bodyslide style sliders then use the bodygen feature of racemenu to add different shapes to npcs. An alternative would be so kind soul making an xml for use in bodysilde that would allow you to generate your own 0 and 1 weights. 

attachicon.gifUUNP DEM.7z

On your tumbler there seems to be a newer version with larger breasts (the above UUNP Dem+DG+UNP only has the _0 mesh) as well as an amphibian race/NPC called Carcharodon using your UUNP Dem.  Are those available for the public? 

What kind of cloths/armors/heels can I use for UUNP Dem without serious clipping/seam?  I saw on an earlier post that the hand/feet are modified DreamGirl, which I think there is only set of heels ever made that fits the original DG.  All UNP heels will result in seam with DG. 

Have you ever gotten BodyGen to work with UUNP Dem and how? 

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Archived