Just curious, but is there going to be another "lowered breasts" thing, like there was before this major update?

No because it shouldn't be necessary anymore - now there are 3 specific parameters which allows you to set the position you prefer on the breast, even to lower it

Just curious, but is there going to be another "lowered breasts" thing, like there was before this major update?

No because it shouldn't be necessary anymore - now there are 3 specific parameters which allows you to set the position you prefer on the breast, even to lower it

Ah, I see now. Sorry. I was using the old plugin, instead of the new selector. Ignore that question.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your job. I have some question, can i adjust npc's belly size using this mod?

Theoretically yes, however there are requisites that at the moment are not satisfied.

The npc must use a weighted mesh which is compatible with Belly. If you played Skyrim, you could have seen something like this, too.

Having a working Belly requires a specific body and armor armor replacer, which is still not online unfortunately. I started converting them, but then I stopped to try to port CBBE. If I'll finish it and it's pretty, it will also have all the vanilla outfits with Belly compatibility.

However it takes me some time, this port is no easy for someone like me who's not used to work with meshes and textures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much work is it to make the keyframe files?  Similar to third-party sliders in The Sims, the changes are sometimes too astounding -- even just +3 on the pelvis bone, for instance, produces someone with severe steatopygia.  I figure the mod should have steps of 1% or 2% rather than 5%, although obviously every keyframe has to be made manually and takes a while to make. But I'm willing! If it can be done in Nifskope without any 3D modelling I should be able to do it myself -- the bulk of the work is probably in the idle anims in the GECK? Any basic tips would be definitely appreciated!

The potential is amazing, though! It definitely seems as though I should learn modelling/rigging sooner or later so I can convert some meshes to have belly rigs, rather than this silly P0-P3 multiple-file crud we've had to put up with before...

How much work is it to make the keyframe files?

It takes very little. The reason why it's not done is because it makes no sense for the majority of people. That value isn't random, it's half of what the majority of us decided (which means we decided for 0.1 and I still did 0.05).

Not everyone likes their game characters walking around with spine-breaking jubblies, so I'm glad you opted for a half-step, but subtle tweaks -- especially with things like RaceBodyMorph -- are very immersive. It makes everyone different in subtle ways. Especially things like the head slider, for which the maximum step should be near where the +1/-1 step ends. ;-)

I'm going to need to dig into the technicals a little more: if I were to make such a mod, would that increase the amount of time it takes to scale a model, or can a model jump any number of files with a single animation fired off? (I'd hate to go through and make 89 files for every morph only to discover that it increases scaling time by an extra 400%. =P)

Was there a batch script used at any time that I could get my mitts on?

I'm going to need to dig into the technicals a little more: if I were to make such a mod, would that increase the amount of time it takes to scale a model, or can a model jump any number of files with a single animation fired off? (I'd hate to go through and make 89 files for every morph only to discover that it increases scaling time by an extra 400%. =P)

Was there a batch script used at any time that I could get my mitts on?

It shouldn't increase morph time, it will simply jump to the selected morph anim and play it. What would increase morph time is the number of morphable bones(parts).

Also, in the current version, the range of the morph must be defined in the script "BoMoQuestScript".

e.g.

let BoMoSettingsQ.arRangeMin["Head"]   := -10

let BoMoSettingsQ.arRangeMax["Head"]   :=  20

So that the script knows how much animation names should it generate. Before, it doesn't need that since the values are symmetrical, like -6 to +6. Now you shouldn't be able to go below -10. By defining the ranges, it's possible to add more positive steps without adding more negatives.

I think pride's script is for automatically including the animations in the esp so that you won't need to manually GECK each animation in.

Prideslayer had it, I don't think he uploaded it on github

Nope, it's there! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction -- missed the repository since it's on the old thread.

It shouldn't increase morph time, it will simply jump to the selected morph anim and play it. What would increase morph time is the number of morphable bones(parts).

Also, in the current version, the range of the morph must be defined in the script "BoMoQuestScript".

e.g.

let BoMoSettingsQ.arRangeMin["Head"]   := -10

let BoMoSettingsQ.arRangeMax["Head"]   :=  20

So that the script knows how much animation names should it generate. Before, it doesn't need that since the values are symmetrical, like -6 to +6. Now you shouldn't be able to go below -10. By defining the ranges, it's possible to add more positive steps without adding more negatives.

I think pride's script is for automatically including the animations in the esp so that you won't need to manually GECK each animation in.

Sounds like the biggest hurdle I was expecting, so that's brilliant.

Thanks both of you!

[edit]Also, holy smokes do I ever need to learn FNVEdit scripting in Pascal. This looks like it could massively simplify some of the tedium of making "recontainerized" drugs in one of my unreleased mods.

• 3 weeks later...

i know i enable in MCM but nothing happens is something i need to do

What do you mean? BodyMorph will not do anything by itself, you need a plugin to see it in action. See OP for links of available plugins.

i cant see what i am changing it work fine now but i cant see what i change. yes everything is update

the mod work fine but the Hud is not there

...which is it? Does the mod work fine or does the HUD not work? Those things can't both be true simultaneously.

the mod work i can get my boobs bigger but the hud is not there i cant see what i change the boobs or ass or legs. i know after i see my legs to big then i try to fix it but then i fuck the boobs. hud is not there to see what i will change.

the mod work i can get my boobs bigger but the hud is not there i cant see what i change the boobs or ass or legs. i know after i see my legs to big then i try to fix it but then i fuck the boobs. hud is not there to see what i will change.

HUD does not show up? You have UIO installed?

HUD does not show up? You have UIO installed?

yes i using UIO butt nothing the HUD is not there. i have install UIO and JIP but nothing happens and even Quitloot mod is not working http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61666/?

i have everything up to Update why nothing is working fine. the hub is not there aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i am really mad now if i install a mod with HUB the HUB dont work.

Load

post-299367-0-27198800-1461310139_thumb.jpg

post-299367-0-77875900-1461310346_thumb.jpg

yes i using UIO butt nothing the HUD is not there. i have install UIO and JIP but nothing happens and even Quitloot mod is not working http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61666/?

i have everything up to Update why nothing is working fine. the hub is not there aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i am really mad now if i install a mod with HUB the HUB dont work.

Load

attachicon.gif01.jpg

attachicon.gif02.jpg

It seems you're having an issue with UIO and not much with mods. Inside FONV folder (not Data, the one above) there's UIO log file (UI_Organized.log), I'd start checking it