yes i using UIO butt nothing the HUD is not there. i have install UIO and JIP but nothing happens and even Quitloot mod is not working http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61666/?

i have everything up to Update why nothing is working fine. the hub is not there aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i am really mad now if i install a mod with HUB the HUB dont work.

Load

attachicon.gif01.jpg

attachicon.gif02.jpg

It seems you're having an issue with UIO and not much with mods. Inside FONV folder (not Data, the one above) there's UIO log file (UI_Organized.log), I'd start checking it

.i check and i dont have UI_Organized.log

I guess you don't have UIO installed, then, you should try to reinstall it. if you are using a mod manager, you should double check that the files are located in the right folders (i.e. there's a dll in the subfolder NVSE\plugins)

I guess you don't have UIO installed, then, you should try to reinstall it. if you are using a mod manager, you should double check that the files are located in the right folders (i.e. there's a dll in the subfolder NVSE\plugins)

yes is installed i install the mod with NMM but that file is not there only the plugins .DLL in NVSE. I dont know what is happening is weird because i change the Pipboy interfaces with this http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60314/?

and it work fine Super. and i need to install Lutana ? http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55399/?

this all in the.rar

post-299367-0-18978500-1461409432_thumb.jpgpost-299367-0-20451200-1461409419_thumb.jpgpost-299367-0-73234900-1461409455_thumb.jpgpost-299367-0-00554000-1461409470_thumb.jpgpost-299367-0-57851200-1461409476_thumb.jpgpost-299367-0-18993100-1461409486_thumb.jpgpost-299367-0-31492500-1461409497_thumb.jpg

The Public folder dont have nothing because that is for the mods with .HTML files

EDIT: before you ask all the mod i install or they were installed Work Fine. but this problem is new only the mods with hub not work well only the hub because Sexout Spunk have a optional install the HUB for sexout spunk and that hub dont work neither. only the mod work Not the hub. i install this and work fine http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59460/?

For me, this is not weird at all. From what you stated, all the mods you have that require UIO are not working (BodyMorph Selector, sexout spunk, quickloot), while the mods that don't require it are working (like the vault girl hud or the fallout 4 hud)

To me, this means 2 things:

- you didn't install UIO correctly

- you have an issue with UIO

Now, you only can narrow down the first case, the only suggestion I give you is forget about NMM and install it manually, as any other dll extension.

For the second one, you will have to ask to JazzIsParis in the UIO thread on nexus.

EDIT: showing the content of the .rar is not useful, consider that UIO is a mod on the nexus and we all use it. The log file is not inside the .rar because it's created by the mod itself in runtime, when you launch the game if the mod is installed and running. What you could do, instead, is showing in which folder you have put the DLL - be careful to show the full path in your screenshot.

For me, this is not weird at all. From what you stated, all the mods you have that require UIO are not working (BodyMorph Selector, sexout spunk, quickloot), while the mods that don't require it are working (like the vault girl hud or the fallout 4 hud)

Now, you only can narrow down the first case, the only suggestion I give you is forget about NMM and install it manually, as any other dll extension.

For the second one, you will have to ask to JazzIsParis in the UIO thread on nexus.

EDIT: showing the content of the .rar is not useful, consider that UIO is a mod on the nexus and we all use it. The log file is not inside the .rar because it's created by the mod itself in runtime, when you launch the game if the mod is installed and running. What you could do, instead, is showing in which folder you have put the DLL - be careful to show the full path in your screenshot.

ok i will do that and i know i never show the path i only show the folders in the mod UIO but thanks i will have that in mind.

hahahahahahahahahaha i install the mod again with NMM and i install this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44757/?

That mod work fine i change everything my new hub work perfect i test some and all work. That is why i ask why your mod not work and the fallout 4 quitloot. but i will talk with the author of UIO

is from here read

Currently supported mods  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57174/?

hahahahahahahahahaha i install the mod again with NMM and i install this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44757/?

That mod work fine i change everything my new hub work perfect i test some and all work. That is why i ask why your mod not work and the fallout 4 quitloot. but i will talk with the creator of UIO

Because that mod doesn't require UIO to work, I inspected the package and at first sight I'd say the package already includes everything it needs to work without UIO, even if the description tells you to install it.

And you still didn't post the screenshot with the full path of where the dll is located, which is the first thing to check.

Now, everytime someone needs help they receive help, no matter if their knowledge in terms of modding is null or what. The problem here is you're doing random tests and not trusting a modder that wants to help you. Yours choice, but if you want to continue doing random experiments on your own, just don't post your results here since they're not useful to anyone except that fill the thread with unuseful posts. Thank you.

That mod work fine i change everything my new hub work perfect i test some and all work. That is why i ask why your mod not work and the fallout 4 quitloot. but i will talk with the creator of UIO

Because that mod doesn't require UIO to work, I inspected the package and at first sight I'd say the package already includes everything it needs to work without UIO, even if the description tells you to install it.

And you still didn't post the screenshot with the full path of where the dll is located, which is the first thing to check.

Now, everytime someone needs help they receive help, no matter if their knowledge in terms of modding is null or what. The problem here is you're doing random tests and not trusting a modder that wants to help you. Yours choice, but if you want to continue doing random experiments on your own, just don't post your results here since they're not useful to anyone except that fill the thread with unuseful posts. Thank you.

well i will wait now i wrote to the author of the two mods UIO and FO4 Quitloot for FONV. if nothing work i fck. but i try what you say and it not work . :D

i like to learn from anyone that is not bad thing and sorry in C: Programs files x86/Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\Plugins

i Buy the disc from GameStop

post-299367-0-69342100-1461424858_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-08326900-1461424863_thumb.jpg

No, you didn't. I told you to double check the UIO installation, but since you are not doing that I asked to show the full path and the content of the NVSE folder - and you didn't do it.

I don't care if you have a pirated version (and at this point I can only assume you have a pirated version, or you wouldn't do your best to kite my question), I'm not going to give support to someone who doesn't do what's told or we can't narrow down the issue and this will least forever. Sorry, I have not all this time to waste in these kinds of things

Good luck.

Thanks for try to help. i buy the game but if gamestop is bad well i have steam account but i only use for the games i dont buy nothing from steam and my internet is not that fast so is better this way and i am new to PC gaming i have like 3 year in this but i dont play with my pc that much i use my playstation or ps vita. but this kind of thing happen other time  in w7 i was try to install sexout and i was having problem so i unistall the game and then i installed again and then it work. so i hope this problem is not same but thanks for the help. i not going to say that i dont download pirated movies or music or a game and i buy sometimes everything to support i not need to hide nothing the federal lay say (everything in the internet is free but not make money out of it or you will be in jail of curse this is for the people that download pirated things). but this time skyrim and Fnv are legal but oblivion was illegal that is why i unistall the game i was having so many problems. but any way maybe is my pc is old and dont have that much power and that is not bother me because i only want to test your mod and FO4 Quitloot for FONV.

i am real with my self i never try to be someone else or follow one person to please others.

and right now my pc is really hot so this is my last post. Really Thanks for the help. :D and Sorry if I bothered you.

Peace

I was wondering how the morphing works when changing meshes. Like if I was to scale up the breast twice while the player is nude and then the player equips an outfit will the new mesh also be scaled or not? If not is the bone reset to 0, or would it remain at 2 if the player was to switch back to the nude body? I've also noticed the morphs only working on meshes with weighted bones, so I'm wondering pretty much the same thing there if the scaling gets reset or remains at whatever it was previously changed to even though it doesn't seem to work with the unweighted meshes. Sorry if the questions are dumb, but I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need to take precautions and rescale every time the player switches outfits.

Great mod by the way. Hopefully more mods will start utilizing it.

If you're going to buildref some functions on some plugin, as a general rule just be careful to not use absolute values when you scale, you should always use relative values (+/- something).

Just spotted your nexus release, congrats!

If you're going to buildref some functions on some plugin, as a general rule just be careful to not use absolute values when you scale, you should always use relative values (+/- something).

Just spotted your nexus release, congrats!

Thanks, appreciate it. 

• 2 months later...

omfg i love this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i wasnt much of a fan of the fallout bodies

but thanks to your great work my player character (Jill Valentine  :heart: ) now has some swinging hips

(and i do mean swinging :D  thanks to your walking animation!) just like my Skyrim pc's do

I have an update suggestion- maybe a function to change the skin tone 

• 3 weeks later...

omfg i love this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i wasnt much of a fan of the fallout bodies

but thanks to your great work my player character (Jill Valentine  :heart: ) now has some swinging hips

(and i do mean swinging :D  thanks to your walking animation!) just like my Skyrim pc's do

I have an update suggestion- maybe a function to change the skin tone 

How did you get the thighs to function!? Did you just use the pelvis function, which I might add is awesome!

How did you get the thighs to function!? Did you just use the pelvis function, which I might add is awesome!

From description:

IMPORTANT NOTE: ACTUALLY THE WHOLE LOWER BODY IS NOT ACTIVE, i.e. you can't morph thighs, or at least you can change values but you won't see any difference. This should be solved in the future, but it requires a pretty heavy patch and the introduction of a custom body replacer.

Which is what you experienced.

To be completed, it required me to port CBBE from newer games. I did an alpha version of it, but never released a full version since it would require a mesh artist to scrub the work and give better details, and I'm not good in that. But you know mesh artists, they're not common rabble as us, they're shy creatures and you can't lure em out of their nest if you don't know how to properly bait em

it required me to port CBBE from newer games. I did an alpha version of it, but never released a full version since it would require a mesh artist to scrub the work and give better details, and I'm not good in that. But you know mesh artists, they're not common rabble as us, they're shy creatures and you can't lure em out of their nest if you don't know how to properly bait em

youre going to bring cbbe to fonv?

From description:

IMPORTANT NOTE: ACTUALLY THE WHOLE LOWER BODY IS NOT ACTIVE, i.e. you can't morph thighs, or at least you can change values but you won't see any difference. This should be solved in the future, but it requires a pretty heavy patch and the introduction of a custom body replacer.

Which is what you experienced.

To be completed, it required me to port CBBE from newer games. I did an alpha version of it, but never released a full version since it would require a mesh artist to scrub the work and give better details, and I'm not good in that. But you know mesh artists, they're not common rabble as us, they're shy creatures and you can't lure em out of their nest if you don't know how to properly bait em

People who can do what you can do are pretty rare too, offer to trade some scripting for some mesh work ;) You could always

ask Kendo... He's only rude to idiots and thieves.

it required me to port CBBE from newer games. I did an alpha version of it, but never released a full version since it would require a mesh artist to scrub the work and give better details, and I'm not good in that. But you know mesh artists, they're not common rabble as us, they're shy creatures and you can't lure em out of their nest if you don't know how to properly bait em

People who can do what you can do are pretty rare too, offer to trade some scripting for some mesh work ;) You could always

kendo lives here now http://nsfwmods.com/

i think he owns that site, good luck on your endeavors. AJ  ;)

I'll be naive and willl answer that I respect your statement but I see a problem in the use of the word "trade", which shouldn't really exists in a perfect modding world... :D