Turns out I somehow missed NX from the requirements list, also didnt have JIP since Lutana was listed as optional and the link was dead. Fixing those two it works now. Thanks!

Wonderful :)

• 3 months later...

i installed the body morph and the selector, and everything worked fine, but i had a problem with another mod so i uninstalled fallout nv, when i installed fallout again and tried to reinstall all the mods i had, this one doesn't work, i mean the menu is displayed with the hotkey i previously selected with the mod configuration menu, but when i try to change the size of somthing it just doesn't work

or even change the number of the body member. please help

I have the skeleton that Aj suggested, i also have the same clothes i had before uninstalling fallout, i tried naked but still not working, as i said the menu appears but when i try to change something nothing happens. please help, i love this mod and i don't know why stop working after i installed fallout nv again.

Edit: Nevermind, i installed nvse extender and now works fine.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Skoljar said:

I can scroll through the options for body parts but the value number doesnt change when I press A/D

You mean Selector, right?

Maybe's redundant, but better write it. The values change when you press left / right, which by default is mapped on A / D, but if you changed it then you should use the new keys.

Then, there's not much that the script does. The value you see on the screen is taken from a variable. The script increases/decreases that variable and nothing more. I'd check the console if there are issues or everything is fine. Also, if the requisites are correct and working, I would try to uninstall, make a clean save and reinstall.

13 hours ago, Skoljar said:

Indeed Selector, as it doesnt seem I can use this file alone to edit my playercharacter. Apologies for the wrong thread and also thank you for getting back to me. I am unable to map new keys for the A/D, all I see is a red 0 value unchanging. I'll have a go at doing a clean install before I comment further.

I took a look at the script.

If you check in MCM, you can toggle the debug mode.

After you activate the debug mode, BodyMorph Selector will start spitting debug lines in console everytime you are using it, these could help us understanding what's happening.

When you press A for example, you should see on console a couple of lines, similar to these:

Pressed Left, rTarget = Sunny Smile - sBone = AShoulders

sBone = AShoulders iSize=0

And the more you press Left, the more it changes that last iSize variable in negative values (or positive if you press D)

This will help us understanding if it's acting correctly or not. Other than that, the problem could be in the interaction between Selector and BodyMorph (=a problem in BuildREF), which could happen if asdasfa made a drastic modify in the code (but it would sound strange) or there was some drastic change in your load order and the code isn't aware of it (which I should investigate, but also would solve if you make a clean save and reinstall Selector)

Please let me know

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Elconchetumare said:

Hello!   

A question, will the lower body issue be solved? or the mod is dead?

Lowerbody works only using a special body, actually only CBBE-NV works with it. The mod is not dead per se, but on hiatus - asdasfa's not much around and I rewrote it from scratch, but I never finished it...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys this mods doesn't work for me. The item that I should use in appreall selection wasn't there. And I been waiting for it for 5 minute and no result. I already installed all the requirement file like Extender and mcm, but it's still doesn't work

• 4 months later...

Good day,

So I have two major problems that I encountered with this mod: First, I did install the mod and the BodyMorph Selecter plugin, yes both appear on MCM, but I receive no alert on the upperleft and no item is added to my Apparel tab. When I try to use the hotkey, the supposed hud does appear but no change happens when I try to change the value of a body part. Hell, even if the selectes NPC has clothes, I can't change shit.

Which brings me to my second point

Second, the body I am using (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18857) appears to be incompatible with your mod.

8 hours ago, Gaspachu said:

Good day,

So I have two major problems that I encountered with this mod: First, I did install the mod and the BodyMorph Selecter plugin, yes both appear on MCM, but I receive no alert on the upperleft and no item is added to my Apparel tab. When I try to use the hotkey, the supposed hud does appear but no change happens when I try to change the value of a body part. Hell, even if the selectes NPC has clothes, I can't change shit.

Which brings me to my second point

Second, the body I am using (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/18857) appears to be incompatible with your mod.

Hello.

Please forget about the old video of BodyMorph v1 and its Selector, the one in the old thread under ARCHIVED POST.

We remade the whole thing with 1.1 and also the graphic changes. The old one was a bit more nice but I decided to stay more practical. You can see the Selector's interface in the pictures here:

So... if you can see the interface, then I'd think that Selector is working for you. I'd tell you to make a simple experiment: pick a common upperbody bone, i.e. a Spine or Arms or even the Head, and increase the value to some 50% more, or even double, just to make a very noticiable change. After that, wait for a dozen seconds, and see if it applies, you should see the character changing directly in game. The point is - the script requires really some seconds to make the change in the body, then this change will persist but still the first time it requires some time. If this doesn't happen, I could think to a couple of things, but first I'd reinstall the Apple Jam skeleton.

I guess the body you are using is compatible. More in general, all the bodies are compatible, what changes is what you can morph and what you can't. If it's a BnB body (and that is) then you can also morph the breast, if not you can't (i.e. Daughter of Ares mod). Then, let's not forget that the whole lowerbody doesn't work, BodyMorph will only morph till the Pelvis, but Thighs, Calves and Feet won't work, unless you're using the CBBE port (the only body which works with that)

3 hours ago, Gaspachu said:

I have another question, if it is alright.

Does BodyMorph also work with Kendo 2's Type3 Bodypack?

Yes, as I said it works with any body, what changes is what can be morphed. The upperbody will always work, but the breast will morph only if it's a BnB body (if the breast moves when you walk). Lowerbody only works on CBBE.

Keep in mind that you can swap body on the fly and the mod still will keep track of your values, however the morph results can be different among bodies because it depends by the body shape and how the body was weighted (i.e. you can have tweaked shoulders on a body that result in being unaesthetic in another body, etc.)

On 12/5/2018 at 8:38 PM, A.J. said:

Yes, as I said it works with any body, what changes is what can be morphed. The upperbody will always work, but the breast will morph only if it's a BnB body (if the breast moves when you walk). Lowerbody only works on CBBE.

Keep in mind that you can swap body on the fly and the mod still will keep track of your values, however the morph results can be different among bodies because it depends by the body shape and how the body was weighted (i.e. you can have tweaked shoulders on a body that result in being unaesthetic in another body, etc.)

But K2's Type3 bodies do not appear to be BnB type of bodies, hence, I won't be able to change the value of the breasts. Is there anything I can do to change this?

2 hours ago, Gaspachu said:

But K2's Type3 bodies do not appear to be BnB type of bodies, hence, I won't be able to change the value of the breasts. Is there anything I can do to change this?

Take a look if someone already added bounce, usually people do it. If you can't find anything, you could send me in PM the femaleupperbody.nif contained inside Data\meshes\character\_male

5 hours ago, Gaspachu said:

I just load the BnB body as a reference into the xml of whatever body I want to have BnB animations and just copy the bone weights for JUST the breasts and then save the project without reference. Takes about a min once you do it a couple times. Also, BaB animations work in FNV as well even though they were made for FO3.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:26 PM, A.J. said:

Take a look if someone already added bounce, usually people do it. If you can't find anything, you could send me in PM the femaleupperbody.nif contained inside Data\meshes\character\_male

I found BnB versions of the Alice and Berry bodies, but those are not the bodies I want. Is is alright if I PM you two .nif files?

• 2 months later...

Hello again. I have encountered a little problem recently, with the mod itself.

When I change the body values of my character, the changes manage to be retained even if I shut my PC off. But when it comes to NPCs and companions, the values reset even if I only load another save file in the game.

Is there a fix for this or is it intentional?

37 minutes ago, Gaspachu said:

Hello again. I have encountered a little problem recently, with the mod itself.

When I change the body values of my character, the changes manage to be retained even if I shut my PC off. But when it comes to NPCs and companions, the values reset even if I only load another save file in the game.

Is there a fix for this or is it intentional?

The changes are on a skeleton level, and they are only visual. Everytime the skeleton resets, the changes reset. This happens for a npc when they are reloaded in memory, but for the player they are persistent through all the game session.

So, in short, what bodymorph does is keeping track of the changes in an array, and reapply it constantly, everytime that the game loads or a mod makes a change (like the Selector), and this should happen for both the player and the npc.

If this doesn't happen, well... I'm clueless, that's how it *should* work... :O

It would require @asdasfa , I guess...

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

The changes are on a skeleton level, and they are only visual. Everytime the skeleton resets, the changes reset. This happens for a npc when they are reloaded in memory, but for the player they are persistent through all the game session.

So, in short, what bodymorph does is keeping track of the changes in an array, and reapply it constantly, everytime that the game loads or a mod makes a change (like the Selector), and this should happen for both the player and the npc.

If this doesn't happen, well... I'm clueless, that's how it *should* work... :O

It would require @asdasfa , I guess...

Yeah what happens is that my player character retains the visual changes when I restart the game.  but the NPCs reset which is a little annoying. 

So there is nothing I can do about this except weather it?