post your sexy screens here!

On 12/9/2023 at 11:50 AM, smartfon said:

> A pale fear fell upon pretty face of Eden, when she took a look at big hand of the clock.? Ginger girl made big eyes and opened slightly mouth, realizing how much time she spent in the shower.?

Grab a big beer, bro/sis!:beer: ~ That form of humor is always welcome by me.:classic_cool: Your works in this thread & entries of your blog..
I don't see a lot of such amusing & arousing scenes, since @boom697 left us and  @dippity dip; @madzubat; @Stanoth took a break from this place.?

Reveal hidden contents

1. Your curvaceous flower looks pretty sp(o)(o)ked.?
  2. matte tiles & lustre of her blue eyes - a great contrast!?
  3. I really like the floor & wall tiles in this bathroom. What is the name of the mod including this modern interior, if I may ask? Thank you in advance for your reply.:classic_smile:

> A liitle add-on to your stirring shots!?

Hide contents

image.png
Eden: Oh no, it's 12 o'clock! I don't make it to work the night shift.

image.png
Eden: Damn, there's something wrong with that shower gel. It has such a sticky texture and salty taste.

those are some fun shots!

i'll be back in like a year; currently just started a skyrim run but only have a few hours of playtime a week so it's gonna take forever.

in other news, oh my god do i miss FO4, settlements and maxie's SAM. soooo much better for screenshots than skyrim.

3 hours ago, dippity dip said:

i'll be back in like a year; currently just started a skyrim run but only have a few hours of playtime a week so it's gonna take forever.

in other news, oh my god do i miss FO4, settlements and maxie's SAM. soooo much better for screenshots than skyrim.

Thanks ^^ 

Yea, SAM is perfect for screenshots. You can do anything your heart desires :D Facial expressions, modifying existing poses, adjusting fingers... It just makes everything fun and you get what you want without much of a photoshop hassle.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:39 PM, dippity dip said:

On 12/15/2023 at 12:40 AM, Z4chary said:

Thanks ^^ 

Yea, SAM is perfect for screenshots. You can do anything your heart desires :D Facial expressions, modifying existing poses, adjusting fingers... It just makes everything fun and you get what you want without much of a photoshop hassle.

> It's accurate observation.? I love the way you, Z4chary, and few other fellows make good use of the mods tweaking a facial expression and body physics of your bombshells!? My CPU found out a few cool things about mods by watching the videos and reading reflections of our good buddies: @Karna5, boom697, @CrocWearingCrocs and @almond93. It would be nice to see your rising star in moving images (gifs & videos) in addition to the frozen ones.?
To conclude my statement.. I would like to thank all modders who fortified vanilla version of Fallout 4 with their labor.:beer: Thanks to you, this game got: unique splendour, elegance, and juiciness.:classic_cool: You rule / rock!?‍?

On 12/18/2023 at 11:01 PM, smartfon said:

> It's accurate observation.? I love the way you, Z4chary, and few other fellows make good use of the mods tweaking a facial expression and body physics of your bombshells!? My CPU found out a few cool things about mods by watching the videos and reading reflections of our good buddies: @Karna5, boom697, @CrocWearingCrocs and @almond93. It would be nice to see your rising star in moving images (gifs & videos) in addition to the frozen ones.?
To conclude my statement.. I would like to thank all modders who fortified vanilla version of Fallout 4 with their labor.:beer: Thanks to you, this game got: unique splendour, elegance, and juiciness.:classic_cool: You rule / rock!?‍?

What happened to boom697? All of his content just...gone. I really liked his Caroline pics!??

10 hours ago, bdmt said:

What happened to boom697? All of his content just...gone. I really liked his Caroline pics!??

> Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to our witty buddy.? I like to call him a great director & screenwriter of Wonder Woman's adventures in the Fallout' world.:classic_cool: Quite a few cool people left Loverslab without saying a word this year. .
Let's hope they are doing well and that some of them will come back to us in 2024.:classic_smile:

Edited by smartfon
22 hours ago, Resdayn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Photo598.png.8d87b79f6ba3539f7e5bdf3aefb8d4f3.png

Photo599.png.b311d4ed60266d757eb72bc4f0dbe2bc.png

Photo601.png.62cfea4e2aec00398aea97dbf20094ce.png

Photo609.png.292a3d7ff088692106e2b1c9195b7ca3.png

:classic_ph34r: Bit of an green action

Do you have a SM skeleton that works with SAM and AAF animations? I have to switch between 2 skeletons if I want AAF animations or SAM functionality. Its driving me crazy...