post your sexy screens here!

On 12/6/2023 at 2:43 PM, Resdayn said:

Photo522.png.b4e614456dc4b92c975db2da6a006448.png

Techno-geek girl: You failed, professor. *triumphal laugh*
Professor: Sorry, it's because your oral skills are so good.

> She got what she asked so teasingly for!:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

1. That was pretty to be expected.. I guess that everyone here knew how this ends.:classic_tongue:
  2. The circumstances of this explicit incident are still unclear / kept in mystery.?
  3. Your frisky flower passed this exam with flying colors.?

19 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Photo542.thumb.png.2e06075278fc9934125bf27db6e3748c.png

> That pretty girl is acting like she was on a liquid, vegetarian diet.:classic_ph34r:
The pimples / zits on her face might be a symptom of lactose intolerance.?

Spoiler

1. Well, it looks like something is incoming.. I mean this painting on the wall.?
  2. She's amazingballs, adventure seeker who loves.. (place on your personal reflection)
  3. I can see the unbridled appetite & ambitiousness in her brown, shiny eyes.:classic_wub:
  4. Alright, let's see how far her oral skills go.?‍♀️ (not necessarily in this pose)

On 12/8/2023 at 9:49 PM, Z4chary said:

Shower ghost

image.thumb.png.12e224608489644732abdae9195b2f7c.png

image.thumb.png.91061c9b75e56ab768b10023aae9e1a1.png

Ectoplasm:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.7cc4c613f2a265b0b45f5f697778fabc.png

> A pale fear fell upon pretty face of Eden, when she took a look at big hand of the clock.? Ginger girl made big eyes and opened slightly mouth, realizing how much time she spent in the shower.?

Grab a big beer, bro/sis!:beer: ~ That form of humor is always welcome by me.:classic_cool: Your works in this thread & entries of your blog..
I don't see a lot of such amusing & arousing scenes, since @boom697 left us and  @dippity dip; @madzubat; @Stanoth took a break from this place.?

Spoiler

1. Your curvaceous flower looks pretty sp(o)(o)ked.?
  2. matte tiles & lustre of her blue eyes - a great contrast!?
  3. I really like the floor & wall tiles in this bathroom. What is the name of the mod including this modern interior, if I may ask? Thank you in advance for your reply.:classic_smile:

> A liitle add-on to your stirring shots!?

Spoiler

image.png
Eden: Oh no, it's 12 o'clock! I don't make it to work the night shift.

image.png
Eden: Damn, there's something wrong with that shower gel. It has such a sticky texture and salty taste.

Edited by smartfon
> listed a few more fellows in the post =)
1 hour ago, smartfon said:

3. I really like the floor & wall tiles in this bathroom. What is the name of the mod including this modern interior, if I may ask? Thank you in advance for your reply.:classic_smile:

Cheers m8 :) Mod is -> CWSS Showers. Cool well made mod.

Sadly removed from Nexus due their BS policies... (try google or discords for links)

Edited by Z4chary

Since I've been tagged, I stopped playing Fallout 4 a few weeks ago. After spending a year on it, creating a proper storyline for my character (available here) I think I've done enough. I'm missing two more entries that will be published later in the month. So, you can say I've still got some fuel left before riding off into the sunset for good! ?

Gift06.thumb.png.1462e3bedc4e3b5117aef1c2bd7a3963.pngThis is my gal Calista, enjoying her well deserved happy ending in her Croup Manor. Perhaps one day, she will return!

Keep up the good work on Fallout 4! It's a great game that you can shape to your liking. Now, if you'll excuse me, Night City awaits!