post your sexy screens here!

20 hours ago, Z4chary said:

Do you have a SM skeleton that works with SAM and AAF animations? I have to switch between 2 skeletons if I want AAF animations or SAM functionality. Its driving me crazy...

:classic_ph34r:I only use SAM for things right now, so I assume I have the one for the functionality.

Working with Supermutants are pretty tough :classic_unsure:

On 8/12/2023 at 6:13 AM, CrocWearingCrocs said:

She got curious. Perhaps too curious

Fallout42023-07-2009-19-57.thumb.png.5874d3bdde6823c28ca0e35b1a8d4eb2.png

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout42023-07-2009-32-26.thumb.png.40a3cd6b5aa622101d12190fe207916e.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-18-09.png.055d2a580efce44a6393b1b6864b46f2.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-35-07.png.63c4bee959793e0395670027b69555b5.png

Short little video concept below.

I started on something but didnt get around to finishing it

Didnt have a sam-compatable skeleton for supermutants so I cant adapt animations to the situation like I sorta can normally.

I think there is a skeleton somewhere but I'd have to look around.

the video isnt up to my usual quality I like to have but it'll give you a good idea of what I wanted to do.

also the mutant is going in the backdoor. Lucy had a hard time walking around for a short time after lol

Fallout42023-07-2009-22-22.png.4537a0016a94ed5b346aa8419ea2805b.png

Fallout42023-07-2009-35-28.png.e2bfe290bee3a51797ded93a465823c0.png

Hi, do you by any chance have a supermutant skeleton that works with both AAF and SAM? If so, would you be willing to share where you got it or publish it? Thanks :)

24 minutes ago, Ilyana Sato said:

I'm not Mak / Croc, but I can send you mine if you'd like.

That would be amazing. I’ve been looking for SM skeleton that is supported by both AAF animations (atomic) and SAM (positioner) for quite some time. Its anoying to switch between the two and restarting the game every time...

43 minutes ago, Z4chary said:

That would be amazing. I’ve been looking for SM skeleton that is supported by both AAF animations (atomic) and SAM (positioner) for quite some time. Its anoying to switch between the two and restarting the game every time...

If anybodys interested, there is a working supermutant skeleton that works with both AAF and SAM. Go look for it in Maxies discord. @Maxie_Alice Would it be possible to include this fix in optional files for animal posing framework by straw or SAM (SM_Extended0.2.zip in your discord)? Since this solves a lot of issues with SM skeleton and makes it work with everything :) Thank you.

On 12/24/2023 at 8:39 AM, Z4chary said:

If anybodys interested, there is a working supermutant skeleton that works with both AAF and SAM. Go look for it in Maxies discord. @Maxie_Alice Would it be possible to include this fix in optional files for animal posing framework by straw or SAM (SM_Extended0.2.zip in your discord)? Since this solves a lot of issues with SM skeleton and makes it work with everything :) Thank you.

The extended sm skeleton that works with sam/aaf is available in uap

On 12/19/2023 at 5:22 PM, speed.burst said:

Ah does anyone have fallout 4 moaning sounds for male & female both?

I have a fo 4 video of duration 6-7 mins can anyone put moaning sounds into it?

> Are you looking for dubbing actors or what?? Just upload this video so fellows would know if they could do something around that.:classic_smile:

On 12/26/2023 at 5:23 PM, jormader989 said:

name mods please 

> Oxton's Angels. All rights reserved.:classic_tongue:

Spoiler

> Butt seriously, what sort of stuff you mean??‍♀️ Are you asking about mod of clothes, tattoos, or big butts?:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, smartfon said:

> Are you looking for dubbing actors or what?? Just upload this video so fellows would know if they could do something around that.:classic_smile:

Hide contents

> Butt seriously, what sort of stuff you mean??‍♀️ Are you asking about mod of clothes, tattoos, or big butts?:classic_biggrin:

Ah.. ?

Thanks but it's Not needed anymore i edited the sound myself for that video

3 hours ago, smartfon said:

Hide contents

big butts and clothes 

The Implication…

586BC661-CD7B-40CC-BCC9-CD544BA72CEB.jpeg.78de37327240f5ed114dc2c516bd9b31.jpeg

A little tangent below. Just some things I wanted to say.

Spoiler

This is another post where I’ve been experimenting with SAM. Mostly in the face and hands here. Working with it can be difficult because sometimes what looks fine from one angle you realize is completely broken from another. What starts as a session of 

“let’s take some screenshots.” Quickly turns into 

“huh… do fingers bend like that?” Needless to say, I have a new found respect for anyone who uses a lot of SAM adjustments. 

Anyway im slowly learning the ins and outs of SAM. I definitely enjoy using it. I also want to thank everyone in this community I’ve talked too thus far, I haven’t been posting long, but everyone I’ve met has been so nice. It really helps me have the confidence to keep coming to this forum.

As for going forward, I have two personal goals. Both are essentially to break out of my comfort zone. The first is to switch it up and use more than this vault suit. Personally I’m just a huge fan of it, but I also keep my Fo4 mostly lore friendly, so most nice outfits kinda clash with my personal style. Nonetheless I’m sure it’s tiring seeing the same thing. The second thing I’d like to do is move on to more risqué posts. You can only keep people interested for so long with partially nude pinup shots. I’m sure it gets boring. I’ll have some more “action” packed content as soon as I get this SAM and AAF stuff down pat. 

Though speaking of getting more risqué, I have a bonus pic just for the people who took the time to listen to me ramble. I tried to be a little more humorous with this one. It also uses SAM very extensively. 

The Implications 2: Radiation Googaloo…

3E2E2CBA-630E-4A4C-A0EE-85234C87D3F2.jpeg.2323d6fcb1ec58108053a8b59a5e7acb.jpeg
(she’s not dead, just in shock. She’s tough she can take it ;)

Edited by FSCKBurner
typo
On 12/24/2023 at 9:43 PM, Z4chary said:

Presents

image.thumb.png.d05e06ba011f490397a5a9b8b217dabf.png

Full pic:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.77741401ec78a1f1f186e122952ddc85.png

> The sight of Eden smiling so charmingly warms me up more than borscht.?

Spoiler

L6NW83Ey_o.gif

> Her juicy dumpling would be enough to make me happy and satiated.?

On 12/19/2023 at 11:10 PM, Z4chary said:

Fever dream

image.thumb.png.4ebed4a916b88ade1e7a60846a75ed58.png

> Haha, it's probably because her hot head too intensively make a think about further using this thing.?? In order to achieve next level of pleasure and some form of profit.:classic_ph34r:

image.thumb.png.36c6bdc91d675dc64172a1a402ff4a9b.png

> Haha, it's probably because her hot head too intensively make a think about further using this thing.?? In order to achieve next level of pleasure and some form of profit.:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

1) I love your sense of humor, man!?

2) A facetious locution / turn of phrase by this dude reminded me of the final scene of Deep Throat with adorable actress, Linda Lovelace.?
Apropos of text.. Do you compose it in-game with some mod or do you use CreationKit for that? Thanks in advance for your reply.:classic_smile: 

3) White underwear well matches / accentuates a warm complexion of Eden.? Sexiness of her body and elegance of this brassiere / flopper-stopper creates together a romantic contrast!:classic_blush:

On 12/16/2023 at 12:00 AM, Z4chary said:

Anticipation

image.thumb.png.a1dea1438c127987b51c072a8ae4e182.png

> Eden and her joy-inviting manners.. It's hard for a tulip to wither with such ravishing rose.:classic_wub:

On 12/13/2023 at 8:12 PM, Z4chary said:

Saving up

image.thumb.png.2d15c629a921aae5d0ae171facf6932f.png

Dude: I feel like a newborn.. like a a newborn, sweetie! *moaning like a troll after a hard ejaculation*

> Oh my.? How did you manage to take such a sharp shot with a steamy scene without steam? :P  Just don't tell me it's because the fan is running at full speed with good lighting in this room.?
Smartfon once again feel honoured to give a Big :beer: to you for exciting executed shot, my friend!:smiley:

Spoiler

1) "Saving up", what thing and for what purpose?? Not on really electrical current, based on the things showed in setting.?

2) You might save some money by not buying a rubber, but you shouldn't spare / lavish your smoothie on such a lovely girl like Eden.?

3) Well, it makes her dripping / oozing with more than sex, now.?‍♀️