post your sexy screens here!

On 9/21/2019 at 8:01 PM, Fixadent said:

Is your character preset available for download?

Not currently, no. I don't have a problem sharing her and would have had I thought there was any interest for others in using her. But I haven't actually played Fallout 4 for some months now. I haven't quit, I'm just taking some time away. I don't remember how to export character presets right off or I'd just start up the game and get it for you. I can get it to you, but it will likely be a while.

31 minutes ago, Jdb2 said:

Not currently, no. I don't have a problem sharing her and would have had I thought there was any interest for others in using her. But I haven't actually played Fallout 4 for some months now. I haven't quit, I'm just taking some time away. I don't remember how to export character presets right off or I'd just start up the game and get it for you. I can get it to you, but it will likely be a while.

If you're on a PC and have saved the preset in Looksmenu, you can find the JSON file for it somewhere like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4SE\Presets\presetname.json (first part obviously depends on your install path).

5 hours ago, Jdb2 said:

The .json preset files are located in my computer/local disk/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/fallout 4/data/F4SE/plugins/F4EE/Presets

Just copy the preset file of the character in question, paste it into a zip folder, and upload it here.

3 hours ago, Fixadent said:

The .json preset files are located in my computer/local disk/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/fallout 4/data/F4SE/plugins/F4EE/Presets

Just copy the preset file of the character in question, paste it into a zip folder, and upload it here.

It was never exported/saved as a preset. I generally only save my PCs this way before starting a new save. That's why I'll have to start up the game and do so. Don't worry, I'll upload it when I have some free time to do game/mod updates to be able to do so. :)

15 hours ago, FreshOutOfSemen said:

Do you actually like her basketball sized boobs? 
It looks pretty freakish to me 

Yes, I like them. They immediately attract attention. But they were smaller in the beginning, and the character was much less like a whore. Then began to increase ass, lips, nails and breasts. Couldn't stop. As with armor, from the beginning it is light, then you start to put on more and more elements of armor, in the end the character becomes like a tank.