post your sexy screens here!

3 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

LOVE IT! 

can you tell me, how did you get the facials mod? (I know how to get the body ones)

Thank you.  The face and body elements are part of the same mod.  I think the ones for the face are under Tattoos, though, in the Extras category.  

52 minutes ago, LK9 said:

but what mod is it from?????

17 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

LOVE IT! 

can you tell me, how did you get the facials mod? (I know how to get the body ones)

Looks like I might have been wrong before about the source.  I got it from the same place as Polistiro's AAF patch but it seems to be a separate download.   Please keep in mind that I have an obsolete installation, however, so I'm not sure how this would work now.  

22 minutes ago, pok0 said:

Looks like I might have been wrong before about the source.  I got it from the same place as Polistiro's AAF patch but it seems to be a separate download.   Please keep in mind that I have an obsolete installation, however, so I'm not sure how this would work now.  

Spoiler

Still working fine for me on fresh setups. Just make sure you download the right one from that post corresponding to the resolution of your face textures.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Still working fine for me on fresh setups. Just make sure you download the right one from that post corresponding to the resolution of your face textures.

Thanks for the input.  Good to know for when I get around to updating everything.

Jo.  Really good with her hands (guns/armor).   Takes no shit (see Vadim below).  Level: Very hard.  Trying "be exceptional" mod with her.  Works nicely with MCG.  Will end up using abe armors (an amazing mod!) more as she levels.  Trying True Wasteland body (still trying to get the CBBE sliders to work on the naked body) -- generates an amazing field hockey ass/legs in  an ASA skirt.

20191026151339_1.thumb.jpg.aea1577d5a54494fae11267ea6d54f9a.jpg20191026152021_1.thumb.jpg.2017dbe25a2539ec3320264f8baf82ca.jpg20191026152325_1.thumb.jpg.f49f5874e4c7caca1d999a4a615cf78c.jpg20191026154412_1.thumb.jpg.66acbef3e06728be2c0d373d524fdeea.jpg20191026141639_1.thumb.jpg.3ee4e5ca99811fd228dbebebb91c8489.jpg

On 10/25/2019 at 4:39 PM, vaultbait said:

The mod installs but the textures never show up in game :/

I don't have anything conflicting, they just don't show up. 1k and 2k versions... very sad

54 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

The mod installs but the textures never show up in game :/

I don't have anything conflicting, they just don't show up. 1k and 2k versions... very sad

Are the options showing up on the Looksmenu face paint section at all?  

20 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Yeah the options show up for me to choose. But when i select them nothing shows up in game :/

I wish I could help you but I know very little about this kind of thing.  At least that means the mod is working, it's just not loading the textures.  That thread talked about putting the loose texture files into the Data folder, have you tried that?