Yes, I have a foot fetish! Animation selection help needed

Well, out of the closet and into the fire.....

After finally getting my Skyrim just how I wanted it (thankyou all), and not having finished the dlc for FONV, I decided to have some fun with it as well as FO4 was around the corner and a return to the wasteland was in order.

Everything works just fine, but.....    Not alot of animations for the foot fetish lover. So searching around I find the work of Amra has some amazing things that tickle my fancy. I have my Sims 3 modded pretty well and included Amras work there. Perfect!

Trying to complete my Skyrim experiance is what led me to Amras work and eventually here for FONV. Reading, reading, and more reading has gotten me close but the golden ring eludes my grasp. I've downloaded multiple files, complete ones as well as resource files. There it is staring me in the face yet unobtainable.

More reading reveals this work is now included in the latest release of NG so I focus on this. From what I can gather, these animations can only be accessed thru the random picker as none show up as an option in Bang-a-tron. So at NellisAFB I proceed to blacklist file after file in an effort to force a footjob animation to play using Sexkey to activate them.

After fucking my way half a runway length and spending well over 1.5 hours doing this I realize there's a shitload of animations, some so similar I began to wonder if the blacklist is working, but the console reveals the numbers are indeed being removed but alas - no footjobs. Hmmm.

I find Zazs post on using the console to execute a batch file we can create, to force a particular animation to play. Great! 

I use his samples to confirm this would work for me, but the post from 2012 isn't current enough to cover the scope of the most recent SexoutNG, hense, a random animation plays instead of the selected one. Using FOedit I can see the Sexout Form IDs are correct but the other info in his examples is an unknown to me as I can't find anything relative to make an educated guess. Trial and error provide no joy as the animations continue to be random and without these specific variables, Sexout doesn't know what I'm looking for.

This is where I need help. The game has the tools, SexoutNG has the files, but my ignorance keeps me from achieving success.

Using Zazs example here for a 2p animation with me pointing out the unknowns perhaps will set off a light that someone could share with me. The form ID's reflect my load order.

set "09000dc0".anim to 221             I get it, but 221 is different now (found his new one in his plugin - much longer, doesn't work)

set "09019333".actora to getself      self explanatory as is the one below it

set "09019333".actorb to player       player and getself can be exchanged - understood

set "09019333".nUseZAZ to 1          I sorta get it but can't find anything close in either Sexout or Zaz plugin to determine the true meaning

cios 09019336                                  I found this in another area of Sexout, ID is good.

Basically I'd like to know what files 221 and nUseZaz are, so I can search for the proper equivalent to substitute and get a working batch file using Amras footfetish animations.

Thanks for taking the time to read. You guys Rock!

As a matter of fact I do...

Found out about it while doing all the research. It's pretty good and there are a few animations pertaining to the subject at hand.

I'm not sure why Amra never committed his talents to Skyrim, but I'm always thankful for what's available. Too many feel 'entitled' and act like other people have nothing better to do than submit to their wishes.

I remember post - chatting with Kendo 2 sometime back about a Babydoll (SuckerPunch) mod for FO3 but the problems with weapon scripts made a true mod impossible. BTW, I have a fully functional Babydoll in Skyrim now, thanks to the Warhammer weapon mod assigning a pistol graphic to the staff (using in the left hand) and technically being a bow as it uses the bow perks. One drawback is the knockback effect it generates. Would I like the knockback removed... yes. Would I like the graphic to properly match her in movie sidearm... yes. But I never asked or complained about said features knowing that if I really wanted it bad enough, I may as well learn the GECK.

Totally happy with everyones commitment to their craft and look forward to FO4, oh, in about a year as I plan my 1st playthru to be a modded experiance.

PC master race - you bet!

edited for typos

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been a month and while no one has been able to help me with this particular problem, It looks like it'll be solved after all.

I just downloaded the newest Sexout-97-beta-5 and with the changes I read about, this should do the trick.

Regardless of the outcome, the number of views this post received tells me either: A lot of you care about solving problems, or I just know how to make one hell of a post title! Kidding aside, Thanks to all whom took a look and I wish you all happy gaming.

If you open the GECK with NVSE, add this to a conversation script

call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::0, "ActorB"::PlayerREF, "Flags"::(Ar_List "footjob"))

and it should do what you want. Replace the 0 with an actor ref if used outside dialog script.

Thank you Odessa for taking the time to respond. I didn't expect you as I know you must be ridiculously busy.

For some reason I wasn't able to see those animations with my previous Sexout install, although I did see others screenshots showing they were getting the ones in question. Trying to make a simple batch file looked to be the way, but I just didn't understand the 'code' well enough. But the new beta should do what I need it to.

Your instruction will give me further insight to how this works and I really appreciate your time.

ATM, I'm ironing out any issues I'm having with Skyrim, as I changed my lighting mods and upgraded a lot of mods starting with SexLab, and everything else I can think of which would benefit. So far so good!   =bd=   (2 thumbs up)

• 2 years later...

Archived