Body Textures disappearing

Lifty

Hey there.

Having a pretty annoying problem with my UUNP sweat textures. Everytime I enter a new cell or load, they disappear and I have to reload the model in order for them to show up again. What can I do to prevent the sweat textures from disappearing all the time, what may be the problem?

Hey there.

Having a pretty annoying problem with my UUNP sweat textures. Everytime I enter a new cell or load, they disappear and I have to reload the model in order for them to show up again. What can I do to prevent the sweat textures from disappearing all the time, what may be the problem?

sweat textures?

Specularity bad spelling ...

Specularity is likely going to effect the overall shine and contrast of the sweat.

Its an image space filter that is used by ENB and perhaps also the game.

Included a picture this might be relevant....Havent seen UUNP versions perhaps you can share the link.

I use RealVision and for the most part sweat doesn't show in interior areas like houses, bars, shops...

post-79263-0-20717900-1451493556_thumb.png

Specular MAPS, to be exact. We're not talking about the specularity itself, because it's fine.

Thanks for the hint, but I don't even use ENB because I have a pleb-PC. So... are you telling me I can't actually use specularity maps right without ENB?
That would make no sense, because they kinda work, just need a little kick every now and then.

Sorry, but you don't seem to understand my problem when you point at light effects and the like. The maps do not simply fade, blur or become barely visible.
They disappear COMPLETELY until I manually reload the model via showracemenu, forcing the specmaps to load as well.
My careful guess is that it has something to do with pre-caching, because I can remember the same kind of problem earlier when I didn't use the ShowRaceMenu Precache-Killer.
Had to do the same shit I mentioned above to get haircolours back. On every new cell.

Funny, before I opened this thread, I overlooked your problem report but didn't have a clue what the cause might be. Now you are helping me with mine.  :D

Specularity MAPS, to be exact. We're not talking about the specularity itself, because it's fine.

Thanks for the hint, but I don't even use ENB because I have a pleb-PC. So... are you telling me I can't actually use specularity maps right without ENB?

That would make no sense, because they kinda work, just need a little kick every now and then.

Sorry, but you don't seem to understand my problem when you point at light effects and the like. The maps do not simply fade, blur or become barely visible.

They disappear COMPLETELY until I manually reload the model via showracemenu, forcing the specmaps to load as well.

My careful guess is that it has something to do with pre-caching, because I can remember the same kind of problem earlier when I didn't use the ShowRaceMenu Precache-Killer.

Had to do the same shit I mentioned above to get haircolours back. On every new cell.

Funny, before I opened this thread, I overlooked your problem report but didn't have a clue what the cause might be. Now you are helping me with mine.  :D

My bad,

I'm trying to help when waking up with coffee.

I thought it could be ENB related as I had read that the settings could literally make these sorts of skins not appear at all.

Also my experience was in line with that so....

Sorry.

My bad,

I'm trying to help when waking up with coffee.

I thought it could be ENB related as I had read that the settings could literally make these sorts of skins not appear at all.

Also my experience was in line with that so....

Sorry.

Don't be, you're helping me by bumping anyways :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12658-solved-character-face-specular-map-gone-after-loading/

Found this older thread just now, the last post seems pretty promising. I mentioned using ShowRaceMenu PreCache-Killer, but turns out it might actually be the problem. Guess I don't need it anyways as of now.

And thanks for your suggested mods, I will look into the second one after testing with disabled PreCache-Killer.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the character uses tats, if that is of any help. Could be a possible cause of conflict.
Testing with the tweaked SKSE.ini and disabled PreCache-Killer didn't help, problem persists.

post-234212-0-71813400-1451497958_thumb.jpg

If you are using racemenu then you don't need ShowRaceMenu PreCache-Killer anyway because it's built into it not sure if it's in ECE or not. It could be a memory thing like when a players body turns black but the closer you get with the camera the more of the black goes away but comes back the farther away you get.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived