Self Sims for [Sims 3] Sextopia world

I want to share my sim Summer, because I love this idea! It's the first time I try to share a sim so I hope everything is OK. 

Thank you Mary Jane. I will include her in the game. Will post a picture as soon as I do. :)

No, thank you for this idea! Haha ;)

Btw, I don't know if the hair shows up on her automatically, but It's in the hats section if you must find it. :)

Mary Jane - here is your self Sim. My game imported her exactly the way she looks in your game (+/-). I didn't touch a thing. :)

And this is the household you've been placed to.

post-894077-0-56660000-1452091940_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-38262900-1452091990_thumb.jpg

ahh!! She looks so cute!! Thank you, thank you, Alfakyn-elda. Lace is as pretty as always.

I'm glad you love it. :) Beware of maraas's wife if your Sims plans to flirt with him. ;)

hehehe.Yeah, she was Not happy about the newcomer with the hot ass:) I think my sim is in trouble....

I want to share my sim Summer, because I love this idea! It's the first time I try to share a sim so I hope everything is OK. 

Thank you Mary Jane. I will include her in the game. Will post a picture as soon as I do. :)

No, thank you for this idea! Haha ;)

Btw, I don't know if the hair shows up on her automatically, but It's in the hats section if you must find it. :)

Mary Jane - here is your self Sim. My game imported her exactly the way she looks in your game (+/-). I didn't touch a thing. :)

And this is the household you've been placed to.

attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-2.jpg

Fantastic! She looks exactly as I shared her indeed. ^^ 

Can't wait for the adventures :D

Me happy that you happy ;)

hehehe.Yeah, she was Not happy about the newcomer with the hot ass:) I think my sim is in trouble....

Hahahahaahahahahaha- be aware of the possible face slapping ;) I envy you. You have also 2 girls in household and my self Sim Mich has "cat women". I hope she'll not cut him in pieces with her claws ;):lol:

Btw, I forgot to tell that Summer is Bi-curious ;) She likes men the most, but sometimes she likes to explore a woman too! 

Mmm, I'm not sure what information I could provide about Lace. Besides being a callgirl she is very good at what she does having honed her skills at a younger age. She's a masochist, a big flirt, has a great sense of humor and loves to party. She loves having people watch her have sex so definitely an exhibitionist and is insatiable for the most part. I'm sure Maraas' wife is going to loooove having her around eventually. ^ ~

Btw, I forgot to tell that Summer is Bi-curious ;) She likes men the most, but sometimes she likes to explore a woman too! 

Thanks for the info. Will add it. Mich is also bisexual but prefers women.

Mmm, I'm not sure what information I could provide about Lace. Besides being a callgirl she is very good at what she does having honed her skills at a younger age. She's a masochist, a big flirt, has a great sense of humor and loves to party. She loves having people watch her have sex so definitely an exhibitionist and is insatiable for the most part. I'm sure Maraas' wife is going to loooove having her around eventually. ^ ~

Thank you too. And LOL, I had a good laugh reading your last sentence. Poor Maraas is your self Sim strips naked and dance. But, on the other hand, who know, maybe shell like you and you can turn her to bisexual... ;)

Btw - I just finished game tweaking. Have few little aditions to make, but in general tht's it. :)

Wow Elf Prince,You Rock's

You know, at the Beginning, I have held this Project for impracticable. For different Reasons.

Now You have mastered all Obstacles and this on a great Way :exclamation:

You have taught me of a better one, what is possible, if one believes in it!

It needs a Fighter's Type to put through this, You are one :exclamation:

Thank You, for your hard Work and Time,do You spend in this Project!

mfg

Omgh,wait please, Amisha interrupts to me again and will You tell something...

Hi Elf Prince, it's me Amisha

post-561833-0-83167100-1452095533_thumb.jpg

First I must say Thank You for changing my Hairstyle. Now I feel better!

But what occurs to You to write my Name wrong? I have not ensnared you enough?

I'm a Khan not a Khann,you know? Please change this.

I am glad about the tasty Guys, I will hit in your World.

So,my Friend,I must goe on. Many Customers wait for me..

We see us in Your World.

:P  Amisha

Wow Elf Prince,You Rock's

You know, at the Beginning, I have held this Project for impracticable. For different Reasons.

Now You have mastered all Obstacles and this on a great Way :exclamation:

You have taught me of a better one, what is possible, if one believes in it!

It needs a Fighter's Type to put through this, You are one :exclamation:

Thank You, for your hard Work and Time,do You spend in this Project!

mfg

Omgh,wait please, Amisha interrupts to me again and will You tell something...

Hi Elf Prince, it's me Amisha

attachicon.gifAmisha Khan.jpg

First I must say Thank You for changing my Hairstyle. Now I feel better!

But what occurs to You to write my Name wrong? I have not ensnared you enough?

I'm a Khan not a Khann,you know? Please change this.

I am glad about the tasty Guys, I will hit in your World.

So,my Friend,I must goe on. Many Customers wait for me..

We see us in Your World.

:P  Amisha

Thank you very much for this words. It really means a lot to me and gave me and extra boost to go forth. :)

I apologize for mistyping Amisha's last hame on the picture. Didn't notice it, but in the game she is called Amisha. :)

My honest apologies to the creator of pippa rose. Somehow I missed to add her to the game. I terribly sorry. I corrected my error and added pippa to the world. SInce I had problems with her textures this is the best I could "pull out" of her.

So, another teen is added to Sextopia world. All welcome to pippa rose. :)

post-894077-0-78675700-1452173775_thumb.jpg

Is it too late to join in? I have recently had to reinstall my windows so I am redownloading the sims   :)

No, it's not late. Thanks for wanting to join. But I need you to give me your self sim in "stripped version" - use mostly Vanilla accessories and skin textures because my game is already overloaded with various CC stuff.

Is it too late to join in? I have recently had to reinstall my windows so I am redownloading the sims   :)

No, it's not late. Thanks for wanting to join. But I need you to give me your self sim in "stripped version" - use mostly Vanilla accessories and skin textures because my game is already overloaded with various CC stuff.

That won't be a problem since I will have freshly installed game, I expect download to be finished tomorrow, I will send you character as soon as I can :)

So here he is (I had to upload to mediafire since i don't have  premision to post file on forum):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/98nhbfbl427wlpm/Don_Corleone.sim

He is straight male young adult,he is athletic and he loves jogging and swimming, on the other side he also loves to tinker around computers and is quite handy :)

Note:

SolidVault was the last one whose self Sim is added to the game for now.

I will not take any more self Sims for a period of time due to creating better quality of Sextopia story.

When I will be able to receive more self Sims, I will post a note on this page. Thank you very much. :)

Solidvault & Don Corleone - your self Sims were incompatible with my game and this is how it imported your characters. Do you have any suggestions for hairs and clothes? Only Vanilla game suggestions please, sorry, can't import more CC's.

post-894077-0-29610100-1452871419_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-93685100-1452871469_thumb.jpg

Solidvault & Don Corleone - your self Sims were incompatible with my game and this is how it imported your characters. Do you have any suggestions for hairs and clothes? Only Vanilla game suggestions please, sorry, can't import more CC's.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-15.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-16.jpg

Just put skin color to be something white but lightly dark smthing like mediteran or suntanned ppl would look like :) 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-15.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-16.jpg

Just  do the same as don corleone said a tan light skin color and for the hair choose a combed back type and for clothes i'd suggest going for a geeky gamer type.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived