Self Sims for [Sims 3] Sextopia world

Hey, thanks for the pics, all looks pretty good, the only thing that I would like to change is if you could make the hair longer, Thanks!

No problem. Will do. Thank you :)

A new resident is added. Sophia Winters.

(OR2 - sorry i couldn't load your included accessories... my game became fatter because of all "extra" mods that I'm adding to it. So you'll get clothing and all the rest from my game. I you will not be satisfied, please, let me know and I will change it. Pictures will be up soon)

So far we have following participators:

- MIch (me) - inactive self Sim that is going on sex rampage on the Paradise island. My other, active Sim, Michael is responsible only to track events and take screenshots.

- Tiki

- PA2

- Lungapul

- The Holy Duda

- Sophia Winters

4 more to go.

Sophia Winters pictures. Since I didn't have original clothing and meshes, I added ones from my game.  (OR2 - please let me know what would you like to change)

post-894077-0-58131200-1451694417_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-77217900-1451694493_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-05861600-1451694519_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-40387300-1451694546_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-46298900-1451694572_thumb.jpg

Sophia Winters pictures. Since I didn't have original clothing and meshes, I added ones from my game.  (OR2 - please let me know what would you like to change)

Well the hair needs to be changed to the Nightcrawler "Lydia" that I sent you as the last PM (I'm such a dork).  Do you have any brown eyed lenses?  She should have brown eyes.  I think once the hair and eye color is changed she'll look more like my "Sophia".  Dress as you please, she is yours now. 

O'Rain

Well the hair needs to be changed to the Nightcrawler "Lydia" that I sent you as the last PM (I'm such a dork).  Do you have any brown eyed lenses?  She should have brown eyes.  I think once the hair and eye color is changed she'll look more like my "Sophia".  Dress as you please, she is yours now. 

O'Rain

Thanks for letting me know. Will do hair, eyes and brows changes. As for eye lenses, I have no any but will do my best. :)

One of my main sims, not exactly me, but some spice.....

All the cc used is in the *.rar, should not have any problems.

Thank you very much JR.

A new resident is added - Jolie Rouge

- Mich (me) - inactive self Sim that is going on sex rampage on the Paradise island. My other, active Sim, Michael is responsible only to track events and take screenshots.

- Tiki

- PA2

- Lungapul

- The Holy Duda

- Sophia Winters

- Joile Rouge

3 more to go. And let's rock people ;)

A new resident is added - rarity

- Mich (me) - inactive self Sim that is going on sex rampage on the Paradise island. My other, active Sim, Michael is responsible only to track events and take screenshots.

- Tiki

- PA2

- Lungapul

- The Holy Duda

- Sophia Winters

- Joile Rouge

- rarity

2 more to go. And let's rock people ;)

On the day of grand opening of the world, I will post the pictures of all participators.

PA2 - My friend, here is Amisha and how my gamed imported her. What do you want me to change?

Hi Elf Prince,
Sorry about that,but your Amisha's Hairstyle is horrible for me.
With this Hairstyle can't start Amisha in your World.
I will send you the original Hair;

Amisha Hairstyle.7z

Sims3 Pack File and the Packages File are available,use one of both for the Installation!
It would be very nice if you could still change this.All other is good and I hope,
you can Start your Sextopia soon.
mfg

PA2 - My friend, here is Amisha and how my gamed imported her. What do you want me to change?

Hi Elf Prince,

Sorry about that,but your Amisha's Hairstyle is horrible for me.

With this Hairstyle can't start Amisha in your World.

I will send you the original Hair;

attachicon.gifAmisha Hairstyle.7z

Sims3 Pack File and the Packages File are available,use one of both for the Installation!

It would be very nice if you could still change this.All other is good and I hope,

you can Start your Sextopia soon.

mfg

Thanks for letting me know that. :) Will change it and she'll be ready for the game.

Important info

My dear friends, thank you for posting your Self Sims. I truly appreciate it. You made me happy for helping me to see my game alive.

But, we have technical problems; some of you posted your CCs. I know that you want your self Sims to look exactly as you have them in your game, but unfortunately, it's not possible for several reasons:

1. I have old computer and old GPU (hope to buy a new one in week or two) and my game is already slow on loading and running although video settings are set on middle or low. So, every extra content overloads my game. Believe me, I tried to include all of your content but it took ages for my game to load. So I can include only your hair or some eyes files, but clothing and accessories and everything else, I can't. I apologize for inconvenience.

2. We all have different expansions and CCs, so you know much better then me that your Sim can never looks like in my game that he looks in yours.

3. The most important thing is: the game is based on OKW traits and skills. I need to know what would you like your Sims to do/have:

- call girl

- Exhibition

- Flasher

- is he/she: straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian (do not worry, I don't care for your sexual preferences and I'm certainly not judgemental. If you prefer some of these sex. preferences but you don't want others to see them, PM me)

- Slut/Pervert

- Professional/whoring

4. The most important thing is that your self Sim has you characteristics as you have in real life. That will be more interesting.

5. I had to uninstall Generations because it is conflicting with SP and OKW in some elements.

6. 10 self Sims are minimum number that the game can start. Once we reach that number, the game will start and if anyone else wants to join, is welcome until we reach maximum number of 24. After that, no one else can join. 

I still need 2 more self Sims before January, 15 2016. I will be sad if the quorum will not be reached and if I have to close both threads.

Thank you all again.

If no one else can enter, can we submit more then one sim?

As for Lexi, all she really needs is her hair and contacts. Everything else is optional.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your offer. I'm still waiting two persons to provide their self Sims. I hope they will do it in time. If they don't then I will ask you and Tiki for help with Sims because he also offered extra Sims. :)

I will try to contribute with a sim...just have not had the time to start up the game yet:/

No problem maraas. I remember you said that you will do it after holidays. Still have a time - 11 days :)

Well, here's the info's for my sim. He is bisexual, flasher, pervert, and exhibitionist, because this is kinky world and I usually go all the way with my self sim.

Thank you, I wrote it down and this characteristics will be added to your self SIm :)

mine loves women and never says no also a bit of a masochist and always super randy plus a bit of a voyeur who loves watching girls strip and play with themselves 

thanks, wrote i down.

Archived