The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

Comrade AethyrMipe

In soviet Russia jokes are always funny.

That is not true.

Only the jokes that the PARTY will approve to be funny will be funny.

And if they are not you go to the gulag.

Guest ...failure

Seems like someone wants to joke about serious matters. 

And gentlemen, please wait until election season to complain about the Avian leadership. Plus, @Comrade Flower is the Second-in-Command, not Comrade SnowOwl.

conspiracy-theory-caution_0.jpg

And gentlemen, please wait until election season to complain about the Avian leadership. Plus, @Comrade Flower is the Second-in-Command, not Comrade SnowOwl.

Dont remember anyone claiming I was. And I have never claimed to be or expressed interest in being 2nd in command either.

Guest ...failure

Dont remember anyone claiming I was. And I have never claimed to be or expressed interest in being 2nd in command either.

Told ya, CONSPIRACY

Guest ...failure

Greetings from MIMUN comrades! Details will be coming when I'm free and have access to a computer (on mobile atm)

Shut up... :lol:

Guest ...failure

Greetings from MIMUN comrades! Details will be coming when I'm free and have access to a computer (on mobile atm)

Shut up... :lol:

He's at it again.

At what ?

Shutting Aethy's mouth, oh, it's my job... :D

Archived