The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

Guest ...failure

Anybody seen Aethy ?

:unsure:

Sorry, still gone for long periods due to IRL stuff

No, no, we do not miss you... :D

Just kidding, we love our bird king :)

I have just returned from providing a 1,200 word argument pro-communism to a liberal acquaintance that a friend set me up to discuss with. I could do this all day. 

Well done Comrade General :)

I have just returned from providing a 1,200 word argument pro-communism to a liberal acquaintance that a friend set me up to discuss with. I could do this all day. 

Well done Comrade General :)

One must always defend the party, an I'm never going to back down from a discussion with a smart fellow

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

I have returned!!!!!

I was at my uncle hotel on the mountains for a week an the internet sucked there!

I really missed LL. Well at least ive had lots of fun with fireworks and explosives there and poker, cant forget the poker.

Guest ...failure

Round 3 of Communism debate - 3,800 words. I need a new hobby 

Get a life :P

Look who's talking  :P

I'm living a great life :P

Booooooring 

Hater :P

Welcome to .

The party will find a good use for the community benefit for your immense expertise on gardening|herbs|stoning people|stoning comrades|chose what you want but it will wrong because it is the party that will decide what is good for you.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

ILL START TO RECORD THE "CHRONICLES OF A FALLEN WORLD" TODAY!!!! GET HYPED!!!!

For the newcomers to the party, Ive made a digital arts course and love to write, so idecided to mix writing, gaming, my production and artistic knownledge and pervertedness to create a animated series using fallout 4. After 3 months of preparations I finnaly have all ready to start recording the series!

Itll be a series not a lets play so threll be some differences for a better storytelling:

1)focus on machinimas and the story intead of gameplay.

2)removal of the irradiated wasteland gods (AKA essential characters), if it bleeds i can be killed. the only expecpion are companions, I dont want to lose them because of a retarded AI (I dont consider preston as a companion. "another settlement needs my help. here let me mark your head with a target seeking missile launcher" -one of my characters)

3) no magical teleporting debris, Im ok with locked stuff, broken elevators or unhackable terminals that prevent me from reaching places without a quest, but the magical debris are stupid, Thats what machinimas, explosives and the disable command is for

4) a real badass chaotic neutral war veteran characer with a backstory.  I had a life! how the fuck I start without any perk as if I was a newborn? how a army veteran that got medals start with so shitty special? Im trained for fuck sake! the character will start with the classic 30 special like all the other games and at level 15 (dont worry thats what the scaling enemies is for)

5) normal dificulty, how we make the game harde? I know, just debuff player damage and give everyone a shitload of hp! Im ok with with deathclaws, yao guay,robots, milelurks and super mutants being bullet sponges, burt kriptonian raiders and bulletproof bugs are way above the safe bullshit level, its just retarded.

Archived