The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

The recording problem, I was going to use refused to work so I couldnt record yesterday... :(

Ill record today after lunch with the new one

The recording problem, I was going to use refused to work so I couldnt record yesterday... :(

Ill record today after lunch with the new one

Hope it works out for you this time.

I also hope, ive been waiting to dothis forquite some time. I actually wanted to mae a full fledged adult gaming/geek culture chanel, but since I was kicked out college and the country is on a political and a economical crisis theres no way for me to afford living by myself. My parents are religious so i can only record when theyre not at home. All i can get is some freeleancer digital art jobs since I have formation in this area, but its really hard since noone is hiring.

beacuse of my digital arts course Im a professional 3d modeler, but all thearchtects that used to hire me decided to hold and only show to clients the oldschool perspective drawings (that I can also do). Ive only worked as a freelancer so i dont have any contractual proof of my experience, so no game company hires me (they all ask a proof of at least 2 years of experience... :-/ )

I was thinking about applying for a job at a contruction company as a home preview 3d modeler, but i dont have contacts on this area and they always pick the one close to one of the bosses to one of the random guys if both compete.

My first idea for a series was a skyrim one but I had to reboot my computer and reinstall all mods, theweekn i was going to record Fallout 4 was released and I spent all my free time playing it and decided to make a series.

Sadly I dont have enough "free time" to record both both so I asked here if I should wait for FO4 sex mods and people said to do it now so i decided to keep the skyrm one on the hold.

I still think I would be nice to make the skyrim one and wait for FO4 sex mods and a chapter break to start the chronicles of a fallen world, but people only talk about fallout now.

SHIT HAPPENED :(

Ive finally installed the new FO4 update and now the game is crashing so I cant record the series :@ .

Luckly I had a backup plan :lol:, Ill make a skyrim series instead.

Sadly fallout 4 was released 2 weeks after I formated my PC so I never reinstalled it (untill now). Ive reinstalled the main game and SKSE but I still need to pimp the game with a ENB and download mods fitting the series Ill make, but therell be some differences.

1) Ill use a female character this time (sorry for my male voise... :-/ )

2)will be kinky and sexpacked from the start.

3)the main character will be a villain instead of someone living its life (get hyped for badass power hungry sanguine worshipper!)

4) delayed start (The ENB is the easy part Ill need a shitload of time for mod search) at least 2 weeks for this series.

BTW I need a name for it any ideas?

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Fallout 4 Problems  :@

Skyrim sounds good though  :lol:

Comrade, we need more power here. Just saying: NASDROVIA, TOVARICH !!!

red_alert__darth_vader_by_dzhu.jpg

Holy shit its back! apoparentlythe crashes were caused by a fucked up ENB and FO$ is back! :lol:

On the other side Im confused about wich series should I make :s .

So FO4 or Skyrim?

NASDROVIA EVER TOVARISH

FIRST
WE NEED FREE GAMES, IF IT'S COMMUNISM, SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNTS. 

So like, what sort of games/accounts?

Tovarish, anything. All that you have must be shared, this is the idea, right? 

NASDROVIA EVER TOVARISH

FIRST

Okay then, but I don't really know what sort of things I should be sharing

NASDROVIA EVER TOVARISH

FIRST

Forget it, I don't need anything... for now. Thx.

Good news! my recent disappearance was to fix and test everything for my new series! Itll be on air next week!

Sadly i can only record 1 chapter per week (about 2 hours long), so Ill let you guys decide wich series will be recorded 9i have 2 ready to start, but sadly I can ony make 1 untill I get a decent job, aparently its almost impossible to earn a living as a freelancer during a economical crisis). Ill put the 2 series "prologes" here and let you guys decide!

“Tales of a fallen world” (fallout 4)

I was born in the middle of ruins and fire. The pits, the most fucked place in the eastern wasteland, my mother was killed in front of me on the arena so I had to scavenge for scrap and trade for food. Its when I found my safe haven, he ruins of Pittsburg library. There I discovered that there was a time were humans ruled over the land, we had enough power to conquer the lands , sea and skies even the moon became part of our domain, knowledge was the purest form of power. Yet this same power caused our downfall. I seeked knowledge and ended known as the Sage. I was the only one in  the pit that had any idea of how to modify and create weapons and medicine. People came to me to be healed or for power and gave me resources in exchange.  One day they came, The Brotherhood of Steel, with they superior firepower and knowledge they took over the pits and freed me and many others, we wandered until we conquered the citadel on the capital wasteland. I was raised in the BOS with Sarah Lyons the elder daughter and we ended as close friends. Time passed  and I became a scribe and she a knight, even more time passed and she became the leader of Lyons Pride and I became a senior scribe. One day he came, like a hero from the old Greek stories, a vault dweller with many names:  Lone Wanderer, Zeta ship commander, vault dweller and many others. He was on a quest that would change the ways of the wasteland for ever, he was looking for his father, the men ahead of project purity. I decided to follow him, and record his tales like the bards of old. I saw as he meet “vampires” and super mutants, aliens and the enclave, with time we became good friends, fuck, he even put me and Sarah together. When the purifier was about to explode I prevented him from sacrificing himself and convinced him to send Fawkes instead, since super mutants are immune to radiation. Time passed, Fawkes became an ally of the brotherhood helping sentient super mutants, Elder Lyons shared water according to each city population and helped them to rebuild and me and Sarah married, everything was nice.  One day John decided to leave the citadel and see by himself the rest of the wasteland, wandering west. Sarah became elder after her father death and one day we were about o take down the last place were super mutants were being created with the FEV. Then everything went to shit…

Lyons Pride and Maxon’s squad were  destroying the last FEV canisters when he shouted ad victoriam and shot Lyons Pride members backs. Enraged I attacked them  with EMP grenades and final judgment, but everything went black… I woke up a week later with a group of 3 ghouls and 2 super mutants including Fawkes. While I was down I Fawkes took me to Underworld, Maxon united the BOS and the Outcasts, stormed Underworld killing every ghoul inside, killed Fawkes group and he were the last ones that wanted to stand against him. Hiding on a old truck stop trying to fix a truck and look for John, he was the only one that could put end to this madness. When we were about to leave they found us and Fawkes died to get us time to flee. We wandered the wasteland looking for him and doing odd jobs as mercs, with time only I survived.  Some years later I found him on New Vegas, he had became Mr. house right hand and House recovered his memory using his tech, apparently he lost it after a shot in the head. He was waiting for me with Mr. house and was aware of what happened in his absence, but couldn’t spare troops or resources for a war against the BOS. It was a matter of time until the Legion or NCR tried to take New Vegas again.  Then House made a proposal. He had a lead on a faction that could destroy the brotherhood, the Institute. I I worked for him for some years and gave up my humanity he would make  me faster, stronger and smarter than any human, and give me pre war knowledge and the resources to create my own tech.

The Brotherhood believed Old world tech was the origins of all evils, if its true then Mr. house is the Devil himself and I sold my soul to him.  If the brotherhood was made of scribes, knights and paladins, Im a wizard.  Scribe Robert died in Vegas and Loki was born.

The time has come, I’ve made my part of the deal and so did House, today I finally arrived on the Commonwealth.  He brotherhood was right about something: pre war tech is dangerous and Ill send them a grey reminder. That War, War never changes.

“Rise of the 19th” (Skyrim)

In High rock there was a influential merchant family, influential enough that even nobles were afraid of crossing their way, The Sanguis family. Their political power came mostly from their underworld operations and contacts that gave them Intel to sabotage and blackmail everyone they needed, mixed with bribes and magic they were as powerful as some kings in the Illiac bay. They rose during the Oblivion crisis, while most people were praying for the spirits for protection, their founder made a pact with sanguine, in exchange for power and money his descendants would worship him for ever. Using his new acquired magic power and lesser daedra he not only protected his business, but also sabotaged other businessman using Merunes Dagon as a scapegoat.  After his death and the Oblivion crisis, His Daughter took over the business and make another pact, this time with Hermaeus Mora, in exchange for knowledge, she and her descendants would worship him for ever , seek and hoard tomes and knowledge, using it for their own research. With its new acquired knownledge they expanded theyr business from caravans, brothels ,alcohol and gambling adding secrets, books, enchanted artifacts and some of their creation. 100 years later the new leader of the family an art lover made a pact with “Uncle Sheos” in exchange for his blessing, inspiration and the knowledge only the madman posses he gave up his sanity, started selling skooma and art and made his family into worshippers. Finally the Sanguis family rise to power and the cult of the great 3 was complete.

Praise be the lord of a thousand eyes, for he knows all, alway7s watching our deeds and fates, he gave us knowledge. The purest form of power wich takes down our enemies on their foolishness and stupidity.

Praise be the lord of debauchery, for he knows and understand our true nature, Man was born from chaos, man seek chaos, our vices and desires are part of our nature, going against them is denying who we are.

For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting.

Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge.

Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm.

Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear.

Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs.

Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque.

Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm.

Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real.

Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul.

Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming.

Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies.

Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be.

Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger.

Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Their power and influence was absolute until the vigilantes stormed their manor and killed all of them in the middle of the night. Or so they thought.

Raven Sanguis the eldest daughter of the family head, 7 at the time was reading when they stormed the manor and before they could reach her a voice was heard on the library. It said “Run kid, for your fate is not to die here, but find what was long forgotten by men and mer. One day long lost knownledge will be found for you and I will be waiting. Find the what the king of worms left and your fate will unfold”. Dozens of lurkers and seekers  appeared  guarding and guiding her to a tavern her family owned killing every single vigilante in front of them . On the tavern a drunk pirate captain was waiting for her, a shady men called Sam Guinevere talked to her. “Your greed is strong, your thirst for revenge insatiable and you lust will become insatiable one day. Your family served well, better than any other. This is captain Longwood, my servant. Hell protect and raise you until you become 20 then he’ll leave you on skyrim. Stay true to your vices, they’re your true nature.”

She fled with the pirates and lived as one until, fucking, pillaging and hoarding books until she heard she heard a giggle when 19. “Hello little mortal!  Don’t be afraid, you’ve eaten cheese today! Nothing can harm you! Cheese is power!!! Only kittens, or the purple, MAINLY THE PURPLE!!!! Find me in skyrim!  Itll be awesome, it’s a nice place, full of horkers, ice, guts and gore!  Theres a war starting! I LOVE WARS!!!!! Not as much as cheese tough, but nothing is like cheese, not even other cheese or cheese itself, only cheese. WHERES MY CHEESE!!!! Find My cheese an Youll become the 19th. The 19th what? I don’t know… Or do I know? Oh right, I KNOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh and mind the crabs, they like poking people and eating guts. The poking is annoying.” Some days later she read on some books they pillaged from a group of necromancers whose leaders skull she used as a goblet for wine while eating cheese. It described how manimarco ascended into oblivion and created the shade of the revenant, how a mortal became a daedra. Hen she remembered what the great  3 told her.

BECOME THE 19th

I'm joining for cookies and leninade.

What should I be?

Welcome comrade :D

Please choose your Leninade flavour we have Original, Cherry, Strawberry, Raspberry Mixed Fruit.

Archived