The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Ok,  a vote for skyrim and a vote for fallout 4 :lol: .

Ill miss them, I wonder what happened :-/ .

Shirow can be our intelligence officer! :P

Holy shit its back! apoparentlythe crashes were caused by a fucked up ENB and FO$ is back! :lol:

On the other side Im confused about wich series should I make :s .

So FO4 or Skyrim?

My vote goes to Fallout 4.

Fallout 4 (2), skyrim (1)

Is there a toilet, I gotta pee... :wacko:

There's several bathrooms, yes 

aHHHH... Excuse me sir, but he/she;... whatever, needs first to have a permission or will make in his pants. 

photo-34994.jpg?_r=1445810862

a voting booth so people can vote on the series.

Done! also so that people will vote at the eventual leadership positions

Thats sounds cool :D

A wild newbie has appeared. Hello there!

bad news, I was testing the FO4 characte forthe serties and faced constat crashes on the save because of the commands I had to use to ake the "plot" happen. :(

Now i have to create a new character backstory and follow the main quest properly. Im torn between 2 characters:

A intelligent powerhungry trickster that believes the commonwealth is already too fucked up to be fixed and will turn it on its little chessboard.

A highly destructive character that went partially insane after being frozen and will become a mercenary fighting for caps,fun (AKA destruction and chaos) and kinky stuff.

I also cant decide the new character gender.

I like the sound of...

A highly destructive character that went partially insane after being frozen and will become a mercenary fighting for caps,fun (AKA destruction and chaos) and kinky stuff.

with a Female character.

However go with what you feel works best for yourself comrade.

ok if no one else votes untill tomorrow itll be her and Ill upload her backstory. (Ive already delayed this series start 3 times, Im not delaying it again!)

I have some news that are great,marvelous and horrible atn the same time.

The first game that got me hooked up in RPGgames was Ragnarok Online, but I saw the company (gravity) grow greedy and fuck the game for money. I watched my favorite MMo, witer as its comany turned it into a dumbed down Pay to win atrocity. Some years ago (I think 7 yeras) the leader designer of Ragnarok said that enough is enough and that if they didnt restored the game to its original way he would quit. And so he did, 2 years ago he started Tree of saviour, the spiritual sucessor of ragnarok, obviously i got hyped and luckly i got acess to all closed betas and was marvelous, even with the bugs it wasthe best mmo I have seen in years and it wasnt pay to win, the great one has returned!!!!

the ocidental open beta is about to start and like all the tests before Ill probaly spend all my free time on it.

The problem is that I was about to start working on mods for fallout 4, including a npc body randomizer (I already started it, its about 50% ready) and I created the series character backstory and finally wrote the "script" for chapter 1. I want to continue it, but... Is fucking ToS!

Ive ben waiting for it for so long and I want to shut myself in my room and play untill I get a 8th circle mage! (ToS has a circle progreassion system for classes, its amazing). If i enter LL itl be for some minutes when resting from the game.

So Im a bit confused. Shoyld I postpone the series for about 2 months (and return when geck is released and some mods have been converted), but finish my body randomizer mod and continue helping with theteam Ive entered for another mod here on LL?

Or should I leave the team and abandon my mod but realease shorter than normal chapters for the series?

BTW if anyone here play ToS contact me in game!

thanks! bt the open beat will only start on a couple of weeks, but theres no time for the series, Ill still appear for some time. maybe evn finish the mod.

Communist tanks in WW2 were extremely resistand and destructive (its actually true), but used lots of heavy parts so they used lots of fuel.

Its because they always work on Marx power. :lol:

Archived